Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
poor Kahjan Anandi ...
now when Khajan eats that spicy food gets skin irritation ...i feel he won't share it with anyone...may be decided to leave KB...

hope Shiv notice this came with plan...either Admit in hospital or hire nurse or provide him home in Udiapur where someone taking care of him and AnSh can come chk on him time to time...

or DS shd ask Khajan to come over she will take care of him...she can bails out AnSh ...so that they won't be worried for Khajan

DS can do it in this condition of Anandi

in synopsis wrote Anandi SA phone call...i feel is Sa will take care of Kahjan kya 😆 she insult him last time now she will take care of him

why Khajan topic came in their conversation...nah it won't happen 😆
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aditi,do not make Khazan a passing the parcel, Anandi may not take care of him personally but still she can supervise it . They can hire a full time nurse for this emergency period and can keep watch on his progress.
If anyone from KB have been suffering from the same disease then would they have sent him away during Anandi's pregnancy period then why Khazan needs to go away?
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't think Anandi telling Sanchi about Khazan will result in her looking after Khazan . It probably means Sanchi will apologise to Khazan
Most likely Khazan will be around for sometime may be Shiv will take over from Anandi the duty taking care of Khazan
This will probably make Anop feel even more terrible
Hopefully by then Khazan would have recovered and agree to stay on in Udaipur
-------
If BV CVs realise what is good for them they will make Khazan a permanent part of Anandi's current life.

KB part because of lack of connection to the original story looks and feels like a different show altogether . Since they closed Jaitser story all thanks to different sections of audience ppl seem to have forgotten where Anandi has come and what made her what she is now.

They either revive Anandi's Jaitser roots or strengthen Khazan Singh's role in current story
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blushing

poor Kahjan Anandi ...

now when Khajan eats that spicy food gets skin irritation ...i feel he won't share it with anyone...may be decided to leave KB...

hope Shiv notice this came with plan...either Admit in hospital or hire nurse or provide him home in Udiapur where someone taking care of him and AnSh can come chk on him time to time...

or DS shd ask Khajan to come over she will take care of him...she can bails out AnSh ...so that they won't be worried for Khajan

DS can do it in this condition of Anandi

in synopsis wrote Anandi SA phone call...i feel is Sa will take care of Kahjan kya 😆 she insult him last time now she will take care of him

why Khajan topic came in their conversation...nah it won't happen 😆

Aditi whole point behind bringing Khazan is to show how daughter can take care of her father too . To show that a girl's parents are entitled to stay with their married daughter and it is not the sole privilege of boy's parents
So it will be Anandi and Shiv who will take care of him may be employ nurse if necessary.
So no Dsa no doll looking after Khazan
Dsa did make all the amends for all that she did to Khazan and Bhaga . So there is no need for Dsa
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
agree...with Anshu Appy...hope CV show like this only...
don't want Khajan leave KB without recovering or worst without letting AnSh knowledge 😭

yes Shiv can do that...and day time can hire Nurse too. so Anandi can only supervise all

yah may be Sa will made an apology to Khajan for sure 😆

I took DS anem becoz DS past sin...plus way she keep calling Anandi in crisis she can also help Anandi too

otherwise Me to wish Khajan stays in Udaipur ...so that Anandi Amol visit him stay with him for few days Shiv misses them
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Aditi,do not make Khazan a passing the parcel, Anandi may not take care of him personally but still she can supervise it . They can hire a full time nurse for this emergency period and can keep watch on his progress.

If anyone from KB have been suffering from the same disease then would they have sent him away during Anandi's pregnancy period then why Khazan needs to go away?

well if DB then surely I wish KB sends her away 😆
anshurg5 thumbnail
Yeah, Anandi taking care of Khazan will give a much needed message that a girl is also capable of taking care of her parents if situation arises and there is nothing wrong in it for the parents. They are showing DB to show that few twisted mind peeps still question parents right to stay with their daughter but CVs will answer it through Ansh and perhaps with other KB peeps.
Parents desire of security in their old age is the root cause of their wish of having sons over daughters,If this insecurity is addressed logically then ppl will not be averse of having daughters as they are always more emotional for their parents when compared to sons.
CVs have a golden opportunity to show it through Anandi. She and her family can again give a purpose to Khazan's life who has made doing terth yatras his life's mission. And his stay at KB will increase positivity in KB besides connecting story to Anandi's roots and she can have one more person other than Shiv with her on whom she can always rely on.
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

well if DB then surely I wish KB sends her away 😆

Aditi, Do not have much hopes in case of DB , 😉 she can have created all the drama but never have left KB.
Her Motto is -- Preach what you never practice.😆
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
btw AnSh new phase beginning promo gets Sponsor Vivo Mobile

Colors uploaded promo with Sponsor added in YT yet again 😛
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Laura - beautiful set of caps 👏⭐️

Although I loved what I saw with Ansh yesterday, the idea of K being left alone is just bothering me

the very idea of bringing back K, reconnecting viewers to Bilaria, A-K in KB - indicates that writers have some strong track where all scenarios will be explored..

Let us see what writers have in store for us..

Come what may, want to see K recovering and staying back in Udaipur
A and Amol staying a few days with K - S missing them is