Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blushing

grr this BH tragedy interference look so annoying

AnSh look so happy... Composed yet overjoyed...
Amol ko kisne bataya ..Meenu or Anoop ...

He said choti dadi (though I heard choti nani) πŸ˜† (nobody has told him that he has to call her Dadi)
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy new year to all
missed start of epsiode ll catch n back

is friday n sat spoilers are out?

plzz let me knw the page no

catch in while after catchinhg today epsiode means ansh part
rest dont care
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Neha__

What a surprise ⭐️ An Ansh scene after every break ⭐️ Loved the entire epi today 😊 but the best part was Ansh reaction in the temple πŸ‘πŸΌ Kudos to SS and TR πŸ˜ƒ

Amol is too cute ❀️ I will take carr of my baby brother or sister along with Mumma πŸ˜ƒ

He must have been missing all those kids in orphanage. Writers bring the connection at the right time. πŸ‘
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Amol was so excited, chota bhai ya choti bahan , koi toh aane wala hai. πŸ˜ƒ
Ready to take his/her responsibility with maa. ⭐️

------------

Me sure tomorrow DB self talk . 😑

-------------
As GNN is leading towards conclusion , me scared of GN SR with flowers and killing of another beautiful song by music sa.
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Want to see Khazan's reaction on getting the news of his choti's si Anandi ready to bring a new life in this world. πŸ˜›
Why CVs have not shown Ansh taking blessings from him?
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@anshu ...plz yaar it will be hilirious yet scary
anyways ...Amol reaction way he said ... Orphange... Awww such harsh reality he said easily...
AnSh won't ignore him for sure... I like way Alok said ... True Daddu
anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

@anshu ...plz yaar it will be hilirious yet scary

anyways ...Amol reaction way he said ... Orphange... Awww such harsh reality he said easily...
AnSh won't ignore him for sure... I like way Alok said ... True Daddu

Alok has developed a connection with Amol like Daddu , his happiness was genuine while watching Amol cycling himself. ⭐️He was his first teacher. πŸ˜›

I missed orphanage part.

------------
I am better off without comedy/ tragedy of certain SR. 😈
GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely scene both at the temple and at home.
Anandi prayed for a miracle and the miracle came in the form of the news
Things will be fine before babies are born I guess.
Anandi Shiv getting so emotional after learning this expressions were priceless.
Strange the other two women suspected their status and got themselves pregnancy test kits but Anandi didn't even realise it . She is totally involved in making life better for others that she doesn't have time to think about herself.
Thank fully the doctor told them to get it confirmed . So the family doctor must have brought the kit and confirmed it πŸ˜†
---'
Along with Anandi Shiv even I had happy tears in my eyes
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Writers/director have such a sadistic streak or what 😑😈 and then they will come up with the weirdest of VOs to justify their epis - what was the need to juxtapose Ansh scenes with GNN πŸ€”done with my rant 😳
now to Ansh Devimaa and Her Chamatkaars - Ansh are blessed πŸ˜ƒ just loved the scenes in the mandir and then after the mandatory phamily session -so natural and beautifully done by SS and TR ⭐️

Amol - sweetie pie ⭐️ - pleasantly surprised with his thoughts - writers πŸ‘πŸ‘ - DB can never poison or brainwash Amol - like K ignored her - Amol too will do the same 😊
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Short LU since Surabhi wasn't here today
Epi starts with the same scene.. Amol enters driving the cycle ⭐️ Everyone very happy and Amol shares his happiness with his maa saying that finally he learnt cycling and also thanks his daddu for being his first teacher πŸ˜ƒ and he is very happy that he didn't beat his dad's record of falling down 10 times.. All are confused and look towards Shiv and Shivjee smartly changes the topic asking for tea and tells them he will explain later πŸ˜›

At temple-
Anandi prays for Khazan and thanks god for giving her such a family and giving her a husband like Shiv and prays that happiness should return to Shekhar family soon 😊 She finishes her prayer and calls Shiv saying that her prayer is over and asks where he is.. He says he will reach in 5 mins.
Anandi feels dizzy and falls down and everyone comes running asking what happened.. A lady says she is a doctor and she checks Anandi's pulse, realises something and smiles..

Shiv reaches the temple and at that time the lady calls Shiv and tells him Anandi fell unconscious and asks him to come inside the temple. Shiv runs and goes in and asks for water and makes Anandi drink it.. The lady says there is nothing to worry as Anandi is pregnant ⭐️
Ansh are happily shocked and they look at one another.. The panditji smiles and tells them that they got such a big gift in mandir and everyone disperse.. Ansh look towards the temple and silently thank god and leave.

KB-
The doctor confirms the news and everyone is very happy and Ansh take blessings from all including DB πŸ˜› Daddu says we should leave them alone now 😊

Shiv thanks Anandi with tears in his eyes and Anandi says that today is a very special day ⭐️

Later in Ansh bedroom
Anandi thinks that Amol will be coming from school anytime now so she should prepare something from him and proceeds to go to kitchen when Shiv arrives with a glass of milk and makes her drink it ❀️

Amol comes running and asks if this is true and Ansh ask him what? he says that is he really going to get a small sister or a brother soon πŸ˜ƒ Ansh say yes πŸ˜ƒ and Shiv asks Amol if he is happy or is sad that he will get lesser love now as he will have a sibling. Amol says he is very happy and he will take care of his bro/sis along with ma

Sorry this became a mini WU
Bye AT