AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blushing

today's SBB segment pic while shooting

Awww, proud mom with her son😊

Boy is very tall, he'll be handsome young man.

Thank you Aditi for sharing, is there any link for the segment?
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awww, Anandi caught two kiddo's entering silently in KB after their secret mission.
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Awww, Anandi caught two kiddo's entering silently in KB after their secret mission.

Yes!

That's our girl!

Does it mean that she realized what they were doing? (I can watch the epi later only, but I'm curious to know what's going on!)
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Let us see what got covered out of Anjali's spoilers...

Tuesday

KB- Subhadra is with Khazaan as she tries to insult him and Anandi keeping the point of his skin disease in mind so that Khazaan walks away from Kesar Bagh.

New (not in spoilers)

Anandi catches Shiv and Amol creeping into KB and they tell her that they had gone to eat burger. She reprimands them. She and Shiv have a laugh at Amol's innocence.

Anoop gets pakodas and shares with Subhadra and asks her whether he was wrong in what happened yesterday. Whether he should stop taking risks and apologise to Alok. She tells him that she is happy to know that he is ready to bow down to Alok and keep peace in the family. She further fills his ears. She tells him that it's impossible to make everyone happy... so you're left with two options, Keep trying to make everyone happy, and become miserable yourself when you can't. Or option two, Make sure you are happy! If the others are happy in your happiness, then fine. If not, that's their loss ,not yours!!

Subhadra ends her pep talk and watches Anoop carefully .. How will he react.

It's obvious he's deep in thought. Anoop suddenly smiles and says, I'd rather be happy. Both eat pakodas and Subhadra is happy with his decision since she will benefit the most.

Amol is with Shiv at the park. Amol falls, and wants to give up. Shiv tells him to try once more so that he can equal Shiv's record of falling. Amol reluctantly agrees and circles around again , he is zapped to see Shiv some distance away waiting for him. That is when he realizes that Shiv is not holding his cycle.

Wednesday

Jetsar-

Nandu tells J about what he learned from Gopal and hence he wants to keep Nir away from his mother. J tells Nandu that his informations are incomplete.

KB- Shiv comes running to KB and tells that look at what has happened to Amol. The family members are surprised to see Amol cycling just like any other perfect rider.

Jetsar- Nandu is at the Godown, The sparks coming from the main switch start erupting.

Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

Yes!

That's our girl!

Does it mean that she realized what they were doing? (I can watch the epi later only, but I'm curious to know what's going on!)

No she has not caught on, She just knows that they do not go on morning walk😆
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LauraM

Yes!

That's our girl!

She has not realized what they are up to exactly but has an inkling that some khichadi is cooking btw father- son duo . 😛
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww such cute scene Shiv Amol caught by Anandi...
Shiv Amol training fab scene ... Mera record ...
Aiyooo how DB is happy ... Seeing Amol riding cycle
Oh my god ... Mandir scene... Isn't that lady is Amol Ki orphange Ki head
she chk pulse declear Anandi is pregnant AnSh were surprised...
Anandi praying for KB happiness then she faints lady came forward said its DC Shiv's wife Shiv came running ... Anandi wakes up ...lady reveal news
i find scene emotional esp AnSh reaction was ... Worth watching
LauraM thumbnail
Thanks Arti!
Now I can peacefully wait for the epi.

And this is perfect moment to wish you all

RTee thumbnail
Aww...precap tomorrow

Anandi is praying alone in temple asking for everyone's happiness. She comes out and collapses. The same lady doctor is there who treated her earlier and recognises her as collector Shiv Raj Shekhar's wife. She is taking her pulse etc. when Shiv comes in and is worried. The doc tells them there is nothing to worry as she is pregnant.⭐️

🥳 HAPPY NEW YEAR
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just loved loved the episode

Cvs proved again why thus soap is so different

No drama, no story

Just human emotions, cute little meaningful scenes

Too good. Torally satisfied watching the episode