Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
kb
shiv anandi is wearing rani color dress .daddu say now my reports r normal so i want to eat aaloo ka parantha made by anandi .db remember convo between anandi and khajan where anandi is saying to khajan if u again say u r burden at me then i will not talk to u ..db get scare and no no dont eat food made by anandi .daddu ask db why .db say anandi make food to good that u may eat more food .shiv is wearing bluish green shirt and say to daddu ur reports r normal that does not mean r free to eat anything .anup enter and say i have spend lot of money at daddu health that is why report r normal .daddu say money is not everything .if money can buy heath then no rich people would have died and become unhealthy .anup argue with daddu and went away .daddu say i say these word to anup so that he can realize .ansh lisenting all convo quitely

precap same as yesterday
LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTee

In short, Anandi told DB, be as mean to me as you want, I don't care.

But if you are disrespectful to my loved ones, or to food, I will not tolerate.

If DB did not want to drink milk,she should have left it untouched, instead of throwing it.

This lady is going to get a slow and painful end...๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks Arti for clarifying.Until I catch the video with English translation, I depend on your LUs, WUs, comments...

I'm glad that she mentioned the loved ones,
Technically speaking, Khajan was brought into picture as catalyst for A to confront DB. On the emotional level, his presence touches the most delicate strings of A's soul. I love to watch A/K scenes because the love they cherish for each other is special.

@bold Looking forward to it!
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Daddu, is trying to make his son understand the importance of relationships over money, but finds Anoop's mind and heart closed to this logic. DB prays that Anoop's mind and heart remains closed to any kind of logic. Mean lady๐Ÿ˜ก

Daddu wants to eat Anandi cooked masala potatoes. That was so cute. Shiv tells Daddu that even Amol Is not so obstinate..๐Ÿ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tomorrow she add more fuel in Anoop's mind ... Being Duplicate DB he agrees asap
I think for temporarily Anandi's good news makes things normal then new deal made him bit changed
Again DB...wonder how long it will continue i think till Maheshwari equation came in picture ..
poor AnSh in happy moments family will troubles them grrr ...
RTee thumbnail
Hai, waiting to see Anandi's pregnancy after today's episode.
Anoop will tell DB and Minu only you look after Anandi...Ira not go near her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shiv will tell, DB will not come near Anandi, only I will look after her๐Ÿ˜ˆ

DB will tell all, Anandi will not look after Khajan

Daddu will tell DB to look after Khajan
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RTee

Hai, waiting to see Anandi's pregnancy after today's episode.

Anoop will tell DB and Minu only you look after Anandi...Ira not go near her๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shiv will tell, DB will not come near Anandi, only I will look after her๐Ÿ˜ˆ

DB will tell all, Anandi will not look after Khajan

Daddu will tell DB to look after Khajan

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kya

Word Count: 1

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Daddu will tell DB to look after Khajan - why ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, Arti..
he he just like Nandu bhaisa, Shivji can take time off and look after his Aji ๐Ÿ˜‰ alternately he can keep an eye on Bapu too -- Aji's mind will be at rest much needed..

or the best solution - send DB off to some teerth yatra ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nandu n cp ๐Ÿ˜ก
i really wish ki ye NANdu drama ab finish hojaye yaar

is detail spoilers for week has posted?

waiting for anandi pregancy track
n den wish ki shiv ll not allow DB to roam around anandi

RTee thumbnail
Anandi's pregnancy

Anoop: i will buy best things for my bahu. I will book the most expensive room in the best hospital

Khajan: My daughter will go with me to her mayka for delivery, I will get the best mid-wife in Bilaria๐Ÿ˜ก

Shiv: No papa, Bapu. I will have our child in Jaitser. That is where Anandi and I met.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anandi will end up having her babies in car driven by Alok, kids delivered by Minu and Ira on way to somewhere...โญ๏ธ

Or in her own bedroom with Minu and Ira in attendance and DB carrying hot water and towels under the watcful eyes of Daddu๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by RTee - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arti... Hirilours
Yaar its torture till 1st Jan... Tomorrow looking forward to see Amol riding cycle all alone
i feel 1st Jan total AnSh track ... No interruptions
Today Anandi didn't say anything Shiv only two lines ... Anyways