soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
What is up with the pace of TSHJA? 😲

Najma lost the match in today's episode and they had a five min scene of Jamal and Co. And the story didn't move ahead much at all apart from Najma being disheartened.

If the serial ends on Dec 30, then that means five more episodes. Is there time for Najma's tennis secret to be revealed and accepted by the family, for Najma to win a match, for Naima's proposal to be offered to Imran, for people to decide that Mariam and Imran should be married? 🤓

Inta sab kuch 5 days mein kaise ho sakta hai? What is happening to the story? Koi extension toh nahin mila?
Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
if show will be ending in 5 days... then it means whole stuff would be wrapped up in last epi very very abruptly..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Bubble
Agree with u..
Hate the channel ppl for moving this show to 12 am slot.. 🤬
They don't air episodes on weekends too.. :(
They r gng to rush everything in last 2 episodes of this show I guess..
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I js hate this channel
I mean that was realy so fast that najma played and lost too and they dint evn show a bit of that
And imrans reactionwas also not apt i guess
Seems that actors are also not ohk with the decision of channel to shift the slot
Dun know when they will wrap the show and how will they manage al
As its24th today and 3 more episodes till sat.
And the channel never starts a new show on any day of week but js monday and 30th is on tuesday
Dun know what they are going to do
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

I js hate this channel

I mean that was realy so fast that najma played and lost too and they dint evn show a bit of that
And imrans reactionwas also not apt i guess
Seems that actors are also not ohk with the decision of channel to shift the slot
Dun know when they will wrap the show and how will they manage al
As its24th today and 3 more episodes till sat.
And the channel never starts a new show on any day of week but js monday and 30th is on tuesday
Dun know what they are going to do

😕

Word Count: 1

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was indeed surprising, that they didn't make Najma win, n/less, it is impressive that they didn't make her win.
With just 5 days left, it would be any one's guess, Najma would win y/day...and may lead to some events which may get to Imraan - Mariyam coming together.

But with this small twist, they have indeed delayed the obvious. Surprising they are going in the same pace as always, even with just a handful episodes left.

I found Imraan's reaction very apt y/day. He spoke like a true sportsman / Coach. You cannot win always...you will be losing too at times.

Guess, the writers wanted to stress on this point. Make Najma strong in that perspective of thinking, which is very much required, for her to face the ups and downs which are part and parcel of any sport.

Liked the small twist of realism, they have tried to incorporate, even when they have run short of time.
Def., needs a Thumbs Up - IMO.

However, the story of Jamaal and his family, I felt is absolutely un necessary at this juncture, They could have easily done away with it. Thorough waste of so much screen time.

''''''''''''''

Today's episode showed Najma, very depressed. She does not want to even play Tennis now.
Imraan got a form of one another club tournament, which is due next week. But Najma does not want to participate.

Mariyam, earned her first income for her hard work. Younis paid her for what she has done to him by the way of making samples 👏

ShriVastav talked of a big European order which they may get hold of , if some fresh samples of Mariyam get approved.
He gifted her a jewelry set, which Mariyam categorically denied. Younis happy with her decision.

Precap had Imraan talking to Najma - that of the dreams he had, one is his daughter to play for the country, and even Najma's Abbu would have wished for same, so she should get back on track !

--------------

So, I guess, this next match will be the one for Najma.

But still, curious to see how Imraan - Mariyam, will get together, in such little time left 😆

Yet I feel, and am' confident to an extent, the end will not be shown in any ridiculous manner...it will be in tandem with the beauty / authenticity of the show that is kept up all the while.

Edited by adi2512 - 9 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
I really hope they don't rush everything in the last two epis!!! 😕😕
Then what is the sense of giving them 15-20 days notice to end the story gracefully? 😲

My theory is that maybe they've decided to retain it in the afternoon for a little more time. Waise I hate these piecemeal extensions because it totally RUINS the pace of the story - the creative team becomes utterly confused and loses the thread of the story. Then the story moves in jerks and starts. 🥺

Please decide once and for all - one month or two months or 150 episodes... whatever and then stick to it. Then at least we can have a decent story for however long. Suppose they wind up - Najma is a rising tennis star, all problems are resolved and Imran-Mariyam are engaged... then what is the sense of extending? The creative team will have to conjure up horrible twists to keep going.

But does the channel care? Evidently not. 😒
Bubble
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Bubble,
The story will end with N ajma's win...its obvious...and I feel, the time that is remaining is enough for same.
But what will lead to Imraan - Mariyam, coming together in this course, on a parallel front is still a mystery.

Hope they concentrate more on this aspect now, in the balance episodes.

They at least have to realize their feelings for each other ...and as yet, no obvious signs as such...each are in their own peaceful place 😕😆

And then, what will lead to family accepting Imraan ? 😕

And honestly, though I would very much like to see them together, I do not mind if the show ends just with Najma's win, and Mariyam, Imraan , happy people, family accepting Najma's passion for the sport.

Today's episode showed Imraan a changed man...or may be the one we had not seen before...

He agreed to go to Allahabad to sign on those land docs., being an epitome of calmness, much in contrast to a hyper Maamu 😳😆

Me too really do not want the show to extend and drag.

Just want the end to be as deserving and memorable.

Edited by adi2512 - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@adi2512
Agree with u.. That's how I too want the story to end! 😊
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

@Bubble,

The story will end with N ajma's win...its obvious...and I feel, the time that is remaining is enough for same.
But what will lead to Imraan - Mariyam, coming together in this course, on a parallel front is still a mystery.

Hope they concentrate more on this aspect now, in the balance episodes.

They at least have to realize their feelings for each other ...and as yet, no obvious signs as such...each are in their own peaceful place 😕😆

And then, what will lead to family accepting Imraan ? 😕

And honestly, though I would very much like to see them together, I do not mind if the show ends just with Najma's win, and Mariyam, Imraan , happy people, family accepting Najma's passion for the sport.

Today's episode showed Imraan a changed man...or may be the one we had not seen before...

He agreed to go to Allahabad to sign on those land docs., being an epitome of calmness, much in contrast to a hyper Maamu 😳😆

Me too really do not want the show to extend and drag.

Just want the end to be as deserving and memorable.

HAAW, you mean without Mariam and Imran coming together?!! 😲😲
Hmmm, I had not thought about that - too romantic for my own good 😆😳

But that's an idea - keep that for Season 2 if there is ever one. or just leave it to our imagination.
But what was that about the pictures with Mariam decked up and Imran in a sherwani? How are we going to get there from here in four episodes?! 😕
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago