IshRa OS: This is what I call, A Happy Life.

Pinkylibbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Everyone.
This is Pinky.. Though I am a silent reader, This is my first post and my first OS in this forum.. I have been reading the fiction stories and enjoyed a lot.. So, I am writing this story. So if something has to be blamed, then it should be the stories here for inspiring me.. 

Nobody can avoid turning themselves into IshRa fan after seeing them together onscreen.. Or, to more precise, DivAn also.. So, they can also be counted as the reason for me ending up with this story.. 

This is what I call, A Happy Life.

She was able to see nothing. How could she??  He had her beautiful  eyes covered with his silky soft hands. She wouldn't regret turning blind like this forever if that would have him so close to her which was a heaven for her. But little did she know that she is yet to see the heaven of heavens right in front of her eyes.. 
He leaned closer, brought his mouth closer to her ears making butterflies fly in her stomach. She could feel his hot breath at the crook of her neck. 

"Are you ready for the Surprise Mrs. Bhalla?" He whispered in her ears.

She was motionless. He understood that he was the reason behind it. And he loved the fact. Taking this asassurance, he slowly distanced his hands from her eyes signaling her to open them. After recovering from the state slowly, that he has led her into, she realized that her shoulders  took the place of her eyes to feel his hands. She slowly opened her eyes only to let it open them even wider. 
She was dumbstruck seeing the sight before her. White flowers, Candles which spread aroma around the place, flowers of different varieties, and to top it all, photos which had THEM smiling happily was all she could see. She ran towards them to take in their beauty even deeply.. 
Here were a pair of eyes adoring the beauty in the form of his wife. His lips curved into a smile as a reflex seeing her smiling. He himself had no idea as to how does she manage to bring a smile on his face only by her sight. 
She came near him and both starred at each other's eyes which mirrored their own feelings. Unconditional and irrecovable love was all they could see. 

He took his hands near her face and cupped them. She held them with hers. 

" Happy Anniversay My Love" with that he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. 

She closed her eyes to feel the moment to the fullest. She opened her eyes and immediately hugged him. 

"Happy Anniversary" was all she could say with a smile on her face. 

He smiled at her actions and hugged her back. They both hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. He slowly released them from the hug after eternity only to carry her in his arms. She fit perfectly into his arms. He walked towards the bed there fully decorated with white and red petals. They had their sight stick to each other. They forgot to blink. He put her down slowly on the soft bed. He moved towards the side table and put off the light so that he could cherish her beauty with the moonlight. He leaned closer and reached the crook of her neck. 

----------------------------------------------------------
"CUT"

The silent place filled with applauds from nook and corner. 

The Director came towards them still clapping while Raman and Ishita released themselves from the position. 

"It was a wonderful shot. Well done both of you" He shook his hands with both. 

" Thank you Sir" they said at a time. 

" It may not be a sensuous scene, but you both burnt it with your hotness. " Saying so, he left from them with a loud laughter. 

They both looked at each other and suddenly turned away to hide their blushes.

"PACK UP. THAT'S ALL FOR THE DAY" the AD shouted. And the place filled with loudness all around. 
They left the place after finishing the final formalities of the day. 

Finally, after a hectic schedule they were heading towards their home in their car. It was only silence they prevailed in since they sat in their car after leaving the sets with people rushing here and there. All they wanted was this silence with each other beside. Their faces still had the blushes. While Raman was thankful that he was driving the car which helped him hide his blush, Ishita was thanking the roads which she seemed to enjoy and helped herself in hiding her cheeks which were red like a tomato due to continuous blush. 
It's not that, this is the first time they are shooting such a scene for the first time. And as their director commented this was not a very sensuous scene. 
An intimate touch of the other is enough for both of them to bring them to such a state. 

Finally she decided to end this awkward silence which made them behave like teenagers romancing for the first time by switching on the music system. 
But he was soon enough to stop her by holding her hand. 

"Kya hua?? Music on kyun kar rahi ho?? Patha nahi kaise Tum chup ho? Par acha lag raha hai. Kyun iss silence ko thodna chahthi ho? Kuch hi dher ke liye hi sayi mujhe tmhari JKR mode ki badle tumhari iss Blush ko enjoy karne dho na??" he voiced out knowing very well that how wrong he was to tease her blush when he was also in the same state. 
" Main koi blush vlush nahi kar rahi hun." she said trying to put on a straight face. 

"Achcha?? Saaf dikh raha hai tumhari chehre pe. Vaise maantha hun ki tum achi actress ho lekin abhi shot khatham ho chuka hai meri maa. Voh blushing face, tumhari character Divyanka ke liye tha. Toh ab toh tumhari character se baahar aa jao." he taunted.

"Pehle aap apni character se baahar aayiye phir mujhe boliye. Vaise aapko apni character se baahar aane ki kya zaroorat hai? Aap toh apni character pa aaj gaye hi nahi. " she said in a teasing mode. 

"Matlab??" he questioned her not able to catch her point. 

"Aap aaj apni character Karan main tha hi kahaan?? Aap toh aaj ko poora romantic scenes main Raman hi the .." she finally said trying to control her laughter. 

He couldn't help but chuckle at her after understanding what she meant. They both laughed at each other at their behavior. Their laughter was stopped by the ringtone of his mobile. She picked it up and put it on speaker as he said. 

"Hello Mr.Raman Bhalla. I am Sidharth from StarTv office. Can I talk to you and your wife please?? "

"Yes Mr.Sid. The call is on the speaker and she can hear you. Carry on. "

"Oh. That's great. I am sure that you are aware that you both have been nominated for the Best Jodi award of the Telly Awards 2014."

"Yeah..  We are." replied Ishitha.

"Well, Congrats Mr and Mrs Bhalla. You have won the Best Jodi Award for playing Mr.Karan Bhalla and Mrs Divyanka Karan Bhalla of the show Yeh Hai Mohabatein."

Their faces automatically turned brighter with the news. They looked at each other and smiled congratulating each other for the victory. 

" Thank you Mr.Sid.Thank you so much. You have really made our day. "

"Welcome Mr.Bhalla. And yeah. One more good news. "

" What? " was all that came from her mouth wondering what could be better news than this. 

"Your daughter Ruhi has also won The Best Child Actress for playing Ruhanika Bhalla."

"Really?? " shouted Raman out of happiness. 

"Yes Raman. Congratulations for the whole family on behalf of the unit. "

"Thank you so much. Good night"

"Good night"

He cut the call and looked at her. She immediately hugged him but making sure that his driving is not disturbed. 

Though this was not the first award they are winning, it gave equal happiness as it used to in the beginning. And more over their daughter has won for the first time. They were on the top of World with happiness as they imagined their daughter climbing the stage for the award. 

They soon drove back home only to be welcomed by their lovely daughter. Whatever the time be, Ruhi always welcomed them with a huggie in her language and enquire about their shoot all the days when she didn't have one. After answering to all her questions, Raman shared the awesome news with their five years old daughter. She hugged both of them with excitement of her achievement.

Ishitha was smiling all the way seeing the father-daughter going crazy. She thanked her Murugan voicing
"THIS IS WHAT I CALL, A HAPPY LIFE"

************ The End ***************

Warning:
I will not be held responsible for Any damage to the screen or the person reading this crap. 

I really don't have any idea as to how it ended up. So Jhoothes, Chappals welcome. 

Please drop in your comments.. That will encourage me to write more. 

Regards, 
Pinky

Edited by Pinkylibbi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Role Reversed!
Loved it!
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...short and sweet...
 well doneπŸ˜ƒ
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey pinki...welcome to the writers list...so one more writer in my list to read from now onwards...😊
by the way ur os was sweet and nice...actually a hppy one...all important ingredients in simple shots...keep writing...😊...

vaise...dont worry about/.joote -chappal ...vaise toh koi dega nahin...aur galti se mil gaya toh...bhi bach jaaogi...kyunki...mobile/comp beech mein jo hain...toh chehra clean face hi rahega...πŸ˜›
prati_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is really great..loved the role reverse part..😳
Well done..πŸ‘
Pinkylibbi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divancraze

Role Reversed!

Loved it!

I am really glad that you liked it.. And Thank you for being the first to comment.. πŸ€—
Pinkylibbi thumbnail

Thank you.😊
Pinkylibbi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

wow...short and sweet...

well doneπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Akshatha..😊
Pinkylibbi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raatri

hey pinki...welcome to the writers list...so one more writer in my list to read from now onwards...😊

by the way ur os was sweet and nice...actually a hppy one...all important ingredients in simple shots...keep writing...😊...

vaise...dont worry about/.joote -chappal ...vaise toh koi dega nahin...aur galti se mil gaya toh...bhi bach jaaogi...kyunki...mobile/comp beech mein jo hain...toh chehra clean face hi rahega...πŸ˜›

Thank you dear.😳 

Pinkylibbi thumbnail

Thanks Dude.