Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perfect100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Hipposucks Sorry but i am doubting on you. First you have posted a question-answer session with a writer as if you have asked those questions to a writer not any of your friend..and now you are defending the illogical things and mistakes of writer. I am doubting on you that either you are a family member of EHT writer or a writer himself.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Rajnath was the one who encouraged Shaurya to womanise. If you recall Sakshi had scolded him after Avantika fiasco. I am not just talking about Durga. Sakshi wanted him to stop this. Reminded him of how he gets in trouble with his ways.

Rajnath had laughed over this and asked Shaurya to carry on but in a way that it didn't affect his lifestyle. Rewatch if you want.

There are many reasons to criticise the ending and not just this blame on Sakshi. I outlined all of them and I am not going to repeat them.

I am not being harsh on the team. Are you from the team that you are taking it to heart?😲

To the team I gave farewell cards and threads only despite them letting us down.

Call out on me if I wrote something directly to team to criticise them!

Here on a general forum I can write anything I want. I have the right to do so.

Bottom line is both never cared about the gal. Sakshi also never cared whether its a bad or good habit. She dint want her son to fall in problem becoz the gal was durga, rajnath also asked to stay away from durga becoz durga is rich unlike Payal. But shaurya was already out of hand and if they force he l act more crazy.He is anyways took shaurya into confidence. If they want shaurya to understand them they also need to understand their son.They cannot force him. She never shouted him for anything else, only becoz the gal is durga she stopped him.
642126 thumbnail
Tanvi
I already responded to another user about it. I am tired of repeating same stuff.

Sakshi had scolded during Avantika time too. Not just Durga's time.

Yes they always worried about their boy than the girl. They are selfish. Their prime concern was that no disaster happens again like the rape case or fallout with commissioner otherwise it was tough to bury a case. Both Raj and Sakshi always reminded Shaurya of the difficulty they had in burying the case.

No one ever asked him to respect others. Just asked him to stop committing crimes as they couldn't save him all the time. They tried to scare him by calling CBI after Dev's murder. But still he didn't relent. And since both of them did love him and cared about their reputation so they kept covering up for him.

They were fed up of him and once Sakshi had asked him to shoot her and free her from him after he tried to kill Dev. (BTW, later it was Rajnath who had said, he should have allowed Shaurya to kill Dev, yet still no blame on him, he had again said if it benefitted him then why stop Shaurya from killing Dev and Durga when Sakshi had come to him after Shaurya went missing. This was his behaviour as a father and he didn't cooperate in controlling the reckless son. Still he is not EQUALLY to blame for the fiasco?😲)
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu rather than taking it from a writer's point of view we need to take it from Shaurya's point of view. It is Shaurya who is mouthing those dialogues. Shaurya a man who has scant regard for woman( Of course what he said is wrong, as a grown up person he cannot whine I did crime because of mummy-papa). All his problems and crimes he has pointed it on woman.
Raped Payal- Reason Nithya slapped him
Harmed Dev's friend- Because he looked at GF of Shaurya at that time
Want to kill Dev- Because Durga is close to Dev
Kangana as a bait - Fine if Dev will lose chairmanship
he is jailed- Well Mom is the problem
So Shaurya as a man you need to understand will blame Sakshi only as men like Shaurya always love to put blame on woman. Because woman did this we do this. He has learnt it from his dad. Raj does the same thing. Blame Sakshi for everything.
Actually what Shaurya said to Sakshi is a wake up call for woman like Sakshi. For protecting and supporting men like Raj and Shaurya who does not respect them. If self respect was important to Sakshi she should have handed over Raj to police long back than creating a monster like Shaurya with him. And atleast if she had learned her lessons she wouldn't have protected a monster like Shaurya.
If woman value their self respect they need to stop supporting men who treat them like trash and give back to them in their language.
642126 thumbnail
Shrutiravi
I completely agree with you that men like Shaurya blame only others for their actions. Rajnath did the same. He even blamed Arnab for making him kill him.

But I wrote this because throughout this show the writer made all characters blame only Sakshi than name Rajnath also who was equally wrong or put square blame on Shaurya and his friends.

On the whole they failed to uphold responsibility of men in maintaining order both in family and society. I pointed out how Durga had no word with Mr Basu but said things only to Mrs Basu.

How about words to men who take their wives', lovers', mothers' and sisters' support for granted and still don't respect women?

That was my whole issue with the show. Not just Sakshi.

I am relieved that he added lines from general mob that Shaurya insulted his mom and he would be a monster even if he were not a Goenka. But overall, he failed to put this message across that men too need to control themselves.

Women need to have self respect and help each other than ruin each other in trying to save crazy men. But men too need to clean up their act themselves.
rose_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true..it ws so abruptly ended...it ws my fav shw...n last rushed made the shw...itna bad ending ...sbse bdi baat last mey wo phn call...i thght kuch hoga monday ko n kl dekha new shw started...sakshi n sharya se better hota wo divya n raima ko shw krte ...😡😡...aksah ka revenge 1 l9 mey finished ...disgusting 🤢🤢
Edited by rose_taarey - 9 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfect100

@Hipposucks Sorry but i am doubting on you. First you have posted a question-answer session with a writer as if you have asked those questions to a writer not any of your friend..and now you are defending the illogical things and mistakes of writer. I am doubting on you that either you are a family member of EHT writer or a writer himself.

Thanks for the compliment. Glad to see that people believe I can write such a story. But alas, my creative writing skills are terrible. Also, if I was the writer of the show, I would not hide behind a pseudonym. I have a vainglorious personality, so I would immediately reveal who I am and take credit for my work.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Tanvi

I already responded to another user about it. I am tired of repeating same stuff.

Sakshi had scolded during Avantika time too. Not just Durga's time.

Yes they always worried about their boy than the girl. They are selfish. Their prime concern was that no disaster happens again like the rape case or fallout with commissioner otherwise it was tough to bury a case. Both Raj and Sakshi always reminded Shaurya of the difficulty they had in burying the case.

No one ever asked him to respect others. Just asked him to stop committing crimes as they couldn't save him all the time. They tried to scare him by calling CBI after Dev's murder. But still he didn't relent. And since both of them did love him and cared about their reputation so they kept covering up for him.

They were fed up of him and once Sakshi had asked him to shoot her and free her from him after he tried to kill Dev. (BTW, later it was Rajnath who had said, he should have allowed Shaurya to kill Dev, yet still no blame on him, he had again said if it benefitted him then why stop Shaurya from killing Dev and Durga when Sakshi had come to him after Shaurya went missing. This was his behaviour as a father and he didn't cooperate in controlling the reckless son. Still he is not EQUALLY to blame for the fiasco?😲)

Sorry for the late reply

I understand what ur saying but what's the point in that. Shaurya nways wouldn't listen to what they were saying. Objecting him at this stage makes no sense.

You remember our discussion on twisted life of sakshi -sakshi goenka . We agreed on one thing how it is imp to have right guidance in childhood or else child starts believing and setting wrong notions. It's was sad that sakshi never had the right guidance so she set wrong notions in life.

Similarly shaurya in his childhood was naive and innocent. At this stage of life, children are most close to their mother's becoz they are their need; right from bathing to dressing, to almost everything they need mother.

Coming back to shaurya, he was very naughty child. When his first complain came, His mother transferred the principal. What should child learn from this? Then another incident (which shaurya narrated in court)At this stage, the child starts framing his beliefs,his mother saves him from principal.What will shaurya think and understand? His mother shows the power of money of to anybody who opposes shaurya. Forget outsiders she protects him from rajnath too. His mother promises to be besides him no matter what he does. So he frames a belief that I can do anything I want, nobody can stop me and if anyone does anything his mother will finish off them. This was the most wrong belief that ending him being criminal. Rest all factors aren't wrong but this is most imp fact due to which shaurya ended being criminal. That's y sakshi is blamed more then rajnath. Rajnath is suporting factor but the main one is sakshi.Sakshi has been a strong pillar. Otherwise in court, shaurya called out his mother not his father.
642126 thumbnail
Tanvi
Sakshi childhood was talked of, not just in context of mother but of family. And family includes both parents, uncles, aunts, siblings etc. She had none of it.

But Shaurya had it all, and it is responsibility of all to teach right values to a child and even guide his parents if they are wrong. Nothing of this sort happened with Goenkas. Suchitra too dismissed his behaviour as bachpana.

Sakshi was wrong in protecting him, so was Rajnath. Child equally needs disciplining of father than just mother. Raj failed there. Remember Raja Babu? Mother spoils child but it is father who puts his foot down and is strict with both of them. His stance helps boy also eventually have a change of heart. That is the role a father has to play which the biased sexist writer of EHT never upheld at all.

Rest I have discussed this topic enough and laid out all points. I don't want to repeat same stuff or discuss this trashy show any more.

All were at fault but writer didn't bring all to book.

This show has been discused way more than it actually deserved to. Let's end it here.

Nice talking to you and others and hope to meet you in another forum some time.
tanvismile thumbnail
atominis:it's was nice discussing with you too. Well I do not feel the writer is sexist becoz sakshi had the major role in spoiling shaurya of course all the ones surrounding shaurya are at fault.The fact that shaurya asks his mother to save him in court itself is a proof. Why doesn't he ask his father? Why does durga keeps blabbering about sakshi when she wants to destroy shaurya? Why not raj? Why would shaurya get more affected when shouted by sakshi? In case of raj, he wouldn't care. Why only sakshi defends shaurya so much? Why not raj? Why did sakshi slap kangana? Why not raj?. When dayal would bad mouth shaurya, raj would maintain silence while again sakshi would defend shaurya? Why is shaurya called mamma boy? In this entire show durga had to fight a battle against sakshi only to destroy shaurya. This entire show has been the war between durga (women) and sakshi (tigress mother who protects her son no matter what ). It has been a challenge between them. Durga won it finally.When shaurya targets dev, it's sakshi who easily figures out and sakshi shoots raima it's shaurya who easily figures it out.I don't have to prove anything. These instances itself say it all. Sakshi has been his shaurya biggest strength; she has been a shield who will not let anyone touch her son. So naturally it is sakshi is more responsible and is blamed.

Nways it was nice discussing with you.