Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642126 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree Dolly.
Plus they did not punish the lady doctor who had given fake report that Payal was not raped! Nor Payal's friend who had given fake statement on her character in court! 😲

Why were they left?

Also why writer does not put responsibility on a fully grown up man for his actions? He cannot blame his parents only!

Even if your own parents are terrorists you cannot fully blame them only for what you do!

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just mere umar qaid ? why no fansi ? shaurya murdered thakur noh ?
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I agree Dolly.

Plus they did not punish the lady doctor who had given fake report that Payal was not raped! Nor Payal's friend who had given fake statement on her character in court! 😲

Why were they left?

Also why writer does not put responsibility on a fully grown up man for his actions? He cannot blame his parents only!

Even if your own parents are terrorists you cannot fully blame them only for what you do!

So true Anu. The two rotten corrupt policemen were there too as an audience and the judge just says they will be suspended. W T H !!

This show with this half baked ending felt like when you are reading a good book and the last chapter is torn and many of the questions are left unanswered and you feel like
WHY did I start this in the first place.

And the audacity of the writer to show a Kameena like Shaurya right to the end does not show any regret or remorse for what he did but ends up blaming his mother for the way he is.

Honestly this show looks like it was sabotaged on purpose to make light of this heinous crime. Murder and Rape taken so lightly is such a wrong message to send out.😡

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Highly disappointed never saw such a bakwaass ending of any show Soo far 😡

They made us fool

What I saw why I saw 😲 😡

Uptil 2mmor I want them to come with season 2 but now I don't want any 😡
Feel like being cheated 😭

Pls pls cvs don't come up with season 2 🥱

And Simone cutieee even if they come up with season 2 don't be part of this foolish show 🥱

Feel like banging my head on wall 😡
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had expected a crap ending but not such a crap ending! I am not even sure of the show has ended or not!?!😕

I have always been saying the writer is hater of women which is what is now confirmed when he had Shaurya blaming the mother and then had Sakshi crack up and come out a deranged woman. And poor innocent Rajnath and the men in her earlier life who had assaulted her are all very innocent, pure as driven snow.

And now by abandoning the show at this confusing juncture (total copy of US shows, which are brilliant from start to finish, not crappy rubbish like this show) without giving the viewers any sense of closure confirms to me that the writer and the makers of the show are true misogynists and sadists.

And if they think I will watch crappy season 2, then they are sadly mistaken.
Edited by Japonica - 9 years ago
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

I totally agree with you that the ending was a humongous joke.

All three criminals still in their everyday clothes in a court where the Rapist keeps getting out of the witness box to make drama to cajole the Judge.

WHY is this writer and producer even allowed to make a series with such a serious topic and then butcher the ending and making it look like "Rape" of a woman is nothing more than a side thought.

Shame on them to blame it on Shakshi and not Rajnath the murderer that constantly encouraged his son in his wrongdoings.

The only part that had some merit was what Durga said about Payal being the survivor and not a victim and that a girl outside the court spit on Shaurya to show how really disgusting his attitude and treatment of women has been in his life.

Shaurya deserved so much more than that. And the whistling at the end was creepy and not necessary.

Absolutely Dolly, everything about today's epi was such a disaster. Why do makers of Indian shows insult their audiences intelligence???

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Star ka naya style hai!!!😳 😳 😳 😳

They are doing this with all their shows!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

A couple of months back, Life OK did the same thing with Ek Boond Ishq!!!!😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

The murderer and main antagonist got away scott free and it was hinted that she would again go after the protagonists and their niece while they went on a honeymoon!!!!😔 😔 😔 😔

And this was done even though they never had any intention of Season 2!!!!😒 😒 😒 😒 😒

I am sick of this!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
couldn't agree more Such a bakwas ending
btw kya Sakshi janti hai ki Bakchi and her daughter are alive?
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Completely agree.
What a W*F Ending was that. I was expecting atleast Shaurya to die and what do they show? An open Ending. 🥱
642126 thumbnail
@Dolly
I agree with every word you wrote!

Those policemen will just be suspended? MY FOOT!😡

@Nidhirohan

WORD, my dear! WORD! I am now wondering why the hell Simone took this show at all! Infact I feel bad for all actors and I believe they were all cheated and nothing in this show turned out as it was narrated to them.

I don't care if it is fault of the channel or producer. Whoever it is, they BLUNDERED.🤢

Infact after tonight's episode I felt like a total IDIOT myself for watching this show all along! All discussions, write ups and all seem such a waste! Hell! It didn't even deserve the memes we made on it!

Simone should NEVER come to fiction shows again. I feel her resolve of not doing TV was good. She and all other 90s actors are right in avoiding TV now.

I feel she should have quit midway in this season itself! Hell with so called second season! Aisi ki taisi!

Such a shame that they just kicked out Raima without resolving her story or punishing her also for accomplice in crimes. Left many other criminals. Made a joke of both legal and medical practices.

Like Japonica said, I had expected a crap ending but NOT THIS CRAP as it was tonight!

Court does not take up 3-4 different cases in one hearing, it does not just listen to one side, it listens to both sides. How did court know Sakshi trying to kill Raima but not Shaurya twice trying to kill Dev?

Leave it! I don't even want to think of doubts and loopholes.

Some members here earlier used to ask us why we took a show so seriously and said it's just a show only!

Yeah it's just a show. My bad for expecting anything. I am never gonna post in any show forum again.