Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
They just want to end the thriller show in thrilling way
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think there be session 2 by this time be on real Durga thakur. Maybe she never died and is actually alive. She come know about dhayal thakur death and blames Nitya. Who is pretending to be Durga, the really Durga will be angry on Nitya as she was caurse of father death. So she come take revenge on her with help of Shakshi they team up and try distroy Devga. That what think as they never showed what happen to the real Durga hence they kill Dhayal of all reason more for them come with session 2 that my thoughts.
Edited by indian10 - 9 years ago
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indian10

I think there be session 2 by this time be on real Durga thakur. Maybe she never died and is actually alive. She come know about dhayal thakur death and blames Nitya. Who is pretending to be Durga, the really Durga will be angry on Nitya as she was caurse of father death. So she come take revenge on her with help of Shakshi they team up and try distroy Devga. That what think as they never showed what happen to the real Durga hence they kill Dhayal of all reason more for them come with session 2 that my thoughts.

Awesome plot 👏
PandaPawPaw thumbnail
Why not just let the show end as it is. Why must people always need the blanks filled in for them. It's better left open.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This happens due to lack of security in eht
We have seem even the richest family such as thakur n Goenka n Basu's have to security

How can you expect security in a JAIL
Even if ppl are missing no one will know 😆 😆