Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju.sandy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tarrey ke koi bhi episodes Nahi hai only last
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone remember Nicole's performance on the song Banda Yeh Bindaas Hai? Any idea where I can find that?
Thanks
N.
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey peeps.
Anyone knows where I can see the graduation day episode? It aired on 28th September.
Hotstar has skipped the episode,Youtube has only one clipping and daily motion does not have it.

Thanks
N
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pretty sure it was Sumit and Vinod. They did most of the main dancers where the full gang was involved back during the initial episodes.
t_virgo thumbnail
Swayam was bullied by sharon and her friends. He came back and took his revenge from sharon. Later found out sharon is pregnant with his baby
vinnyvind thumbnail

Swaron SS - Dangerous Liaisons

Edited by vinnyvind - 6 years ago
everywednesday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Someone please tell me what they are talking about in this IV at 4:26 (inserted link starting from that time). Like I understood that Shantanu got emotional with all the love he's been receiving and then Palki ma'am starts talking about something that happened during asthma track and all that like I didn't understand the relevance what are they talking about exactly please someone educate me 😭😭😭
everywednesday thumbnail
guys please help me im looking for 12th and 13th please koi batado kaha milegi i checked the google drive links also its not there. im talking about the asthma revelation episode jisme man basio wala dance tha
Edited by ThatNarcissist - 6 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if you have the links of other old episodes can you please scrap me?
everywednesday thumbnail
Hi everyone. This is Rii, im new on this forum but have always been a huge D3(read: SwaRon) fan, ever since the show first aired. However recently I started binging D3 again on hotstar and im somehow obsessed (again lol) with Swaron and Vrushan. I wrote an OS but its like veryyy explicit like ekdam 21+ type explicit but IDK if its okay to post it here. Should I post?