Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
It was such an awesome update!!!!! :) Yaar something is brewing jealousy ahaan!!

Try to update soon
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys , must tell I am so engrossed with other works but still I found time to make an update , I know readers have reduced but still I am putting efforts to just not to disappoint that few loyal readers but what my problem is , I cannot pen further without knowing feedback , so readers pls comment for early. Update that gives me motivation to pen . I hope u guys will make me happy , I am just asking for feedback not appreciation , bcz I should at least know what I am writing is read worthy or not .

chapter 16

Zain walked into his cabin swaying in anger. He dumped his garments into his bag , A saree of Aliya got mixed in his cloths , she forgot to take it . He gazed at it more angrily and then dumped it too in his bag. He scanned entire cabin again to find any left stuff . At the corner of cabin there was a drawing sheet left rolled on floor.

He unrolled sheet , it's her drawing , A girl in the clutch of wolf . Her accuse shoots into his memory , comparing Zain with Wolf . " head strong bitch " he muttered , packed remaining stuff , reporting to authorities , he left to his home.

his parents were in India , so he cannot expect them at home, the home looked empty . He looked for his brother around. He didn't find him.

Dailed his number to find out his whereabouts. Fahad lifted after so many rings . Impatient Zain shouted at him , the moment he lifted call.

" Where are you Asshole " Zain growled over phone.

" only if you don't punch me " Fahad answered suppressing smile .

" u better don't come in front of me, I will take your shitty life, duck ass "

" I can't stop me Risking , I'm so excited to see my Sister in law " Fahad said , coming out from his hiding spot, with outstretched Arms he cocooned Zain in his hug , an irritated Zain pushed him Away and raised his hand to punch him, Fahad caught his balled fist ready to punch him .

" You doomed me Idiot , bcz of you I married her, it should be ! " Zain stopped as the thought of Aliya marrying his brother found grossy . He pulled back his wrist with more agitation and looked away gritting his teeth.

Fahad took a relieving breath, he stepped back to maintain safe distance from Zain .

" So where is she ?? " Fahad questioned looking around .

Zain shot a murderous look , " you expect her with me ? "

" what else I can expect , she is your Wife ,she should be with you " Fahad reasoned .

Wife ! Word echoed , echoed . Yes she was his wife , at least temporary wife , but she don't wish to acknowledge . For her, he is just a known person , not even a friend . Blood in his body rushed in agitation .

" bloody hell!! she is not my wife " Zain said with a sigh.

"What ?" Fahad questioned in shock, then he was more worried about her absence .

" We are going to take divorce " Zain replied with a smile catching fahad's shoulder .

" Are you in senses, where is she ? "

" Relax!! She too wants Divorce , in fact more than me !"

" this is unexpected , I thought she will stand for this marriage .

" we can't stand each other Bhai , she is obnoxious ! She hates me and I don't like her too "

Fahad Looked at Zain in amusement , trying to figure little changes in his brother. cool Zain he knew was missing, growing restlessness hearing her name made Fahad genuinely dubious .

" where is she now?? Are u okay ?? " he asked in concern .

" with her friend ." Zain said moving towards his room, he stopped and turned back before entering " what do u mean by ' aRe u okay ' ?? , she is just nothing to me " he added , opening door to his room.

" aww, that's leave it , I need to see her , she is our cousin firstly , I didn't see her even once" Fahad admitted .

" that's why , you are concerned Bhai , if you see her you won't say that "

" Oh, come on Zain , I know your issues, Indian Girls are simple and sweet " Fahad said with a smile thinking of his love Shazia .

Zain snapped his hand in front of Fahad to bring him back from his trance .

" Bhai, for your information , she is the Girl you kidnapped last year , thinking its Shazia " Zain said him.

" what ! Seriously " Fahad asked in utter shock , Zain nodded his head rapidly with a smile .

" then deafinetly I should meet her, I kidnapped my cousin , shame on me . " Zain shrugged his shoulders and walked to his room , to clear his mind.

madhufx9... thumbnail

Chapter 17

In sheer tiredness Aliya crashed for sleep, but she couldn't , though Zubair was her friend , she found it uneasy to stay in his home , with him. She knew she cannot depend on him for long time . She was clueless of her next move.

On top what disturbed her more was , leaving Zain , she didn't know how to provoke conversation , how to face him . So she simply avoided him . Only thing what she was clear about was , she cannot lead life like her mother , with a person like her father , a criminal . She remember how her mother cried everyday , how shattered she looked .

Her brain shut doors to her heart , she tightly hugged herself and drifted into sleep.

Next morning she woke up early , made herself a coffee and walked to Zubair room , it was slightly opened , she peeped in and was shocked to see mess in his room , it's almost like bin . She scanned his room for him and there he was she spotted him sleeping on bed with piles of unfolded garments , she shook her head and moved back to living room. She made breakfast for both of them , fixed an alarm and placed it beside Zubair . Zubair jerked out of slumber in horror , grabbed alarm and looked at it in utter confusion .

" I didn't put an alarm " he said still yawning .

" I fixed it !! " said Aliya opening screens of window .

" Good morning Sunshine " he said and climbed down from bed .

" no office ?? " she questioned .

" I took leave , I mean , I thought I should spend a day with you, you are after all new here " he said scratching his head in haze .

" wow , great company, like seriously !! It's 11 am and u r still sleeping " she stated and settled on a chair making removing cloths from it .

" would you mind my absence for some more time , I need to to fresh up " he said .

" it's okay, I was jus kidding and yeah I mind if u don't fresh up soon "

He smiled and walked into bathroom . Aliya started arranging his stuff in right places , by the time he was ready , she could only managed to arrange little .

" is this ur room or Garbage " she said catching her head .

" Aluu, pls now don't start ur cleaning classes again, I have listned a lot earlier "

" No listen , we are cleaning ur room today " she said in bosy tone

" today !! U mean this dam bloody day ,God Aluu I didn't take leave for cleaning my room " he complained

" no excuses Zubair !! " she said folding her arms to chest .

" okay , but at least not now , let's go out , will start in the evening " he said her ,she accepted .

They had breakfast together and rushed out to catch some fun , when he asked her for out she had no clue of what they could do , but after stepping out , she realised what she first have to do .

Aliya was never an attention seeker , she likes to slip away from others eye, but, she wearing traditional outfit in Canada is not working . She couldn't ignore those stares. She was not feeling uneasy , it was just she likes to be ignored one among every one . So , she decided to rebrand herself . But at that moment she couldn't effort , bcz all she has was her mother's jewellery , she made a mental note of what to do .

after having lunch they both dashed to zubairs house . Aliya being stubborn didn't let him to rest and compelled him to clean the mess I his room . She too joined him in dusting room . After putting three hours of efforts his room Sparkled.

" Zubair never again Yaar " she said blotting sweat on face with her saree.

Zubair simply shrugged his shoulders with a smile and moved out of room.

" I think u need a coffee , do u ?? " he questioned

" anything would go , I am tired " she said taking heavy breaths .

She settled on couch, stretching her strained muscles , she laid on couch , irrespective of her attempts to forget Zain and his absence around her , first person she saw when she closed her eyes was Zain . Her crazy heart started knocking shut doors to open , consoling heart she slowly drifted to sleep .

" Here you go " saying Zubair entered room with two mugs of coffee.

To his disappointment Aliya was sleeping , before he tried to wake her up , door bell rang , placing coffee mugs a side he opened doors .

" you ? " he questioned Zain who was standing impatiently .

" yeah , it's me Zain ! " he said shrugging his shoulders .

" she didn't inform about your visit here and how do you know my address " Zubair questioned in utter confusion giving him way into his house .

" I have my own ways " Zain said scanning room.

Zubair gave an amused look and moved in, Fahad too followed them .

Zain spotted Aliya on couch , was sleeping almost on verge to fall down , Zain raged to her , knelt down , protected her from falling .

His hold on her was firm , she scrunched her brows in sleep feeling disturbance , she tries to drift again , he didn't let her and shook her shoulder gently with one hand and tapping her cheek with other hand .

" Aliya " he said

She jerked opened her eyes , hazy Aliya thought she was still imagining Zain , she rubbed her eyes , but he was still there , her eyes welled with tears , she kept staring at him .

" what happened ?? Something wrong ?? " concerned Zain questioned her ,wiping tear escaped from corner of her eyes , she stared at his wiping thumb , least interested to answer his question .

" tell something dammit , what happened ?? "

She jerked back , shrieked in his hold , sensing her uneasiness he freed her .

" nothing " she said casually

" then why those tears ?? " he asked her

" it's just , I get tears when my eyes burn " she tried to cover up.

He rolled his eyes listening her explanation , he moved back and stood up .

" how you are here ?? " she questioned in surprise .

" seems you are upset with my visit " he mocked her eyeing Zubair

She just ignored his reply and raised up adjusting her saree awkwardly .

" what were you doing , before my visit , I mean look at yourself full of dust " he enquired

She started dusting herself hearing him in annoyance .

" ohhh , don't ask bro , she is a clean bug , she gave me a lecture early morning and she made me clean my room , she helped me too " Zubair said with a wide smile .

Zain gave a murderous look to Zubair and turned to Aliya in disbelief , he has nothing to says, he control urge to burst , closing his eyes , taking deep breaths he looked at her .

" Why are you here ?? " she queried , heart behind shut doors started slamming so hardly that doors were broken , her eyes brimmed with tears , scared to listen him . Her ruled her that moment , she let tears roll down .

Seeing her tears Zain rubbed his forehead in exasperation, shaking his head . He was not sure , what she was up to , it was she who walked out without proper goodbye and again it was she who was crying . Don't she like my visit ?? Does she hate my presence ?? Is my presence irritating her to this extent ??

So many doubts were popping , looking him vulnerable her brain shouted knocking some sense , finally her brain again over ruled her heart , she cleared her tears and smiled .

" Bhai just want to meet you ! " Zain said Aliya . That's it hearing him , her heart beat eased , as much as she was willing for divorce , she was not ready too oblivious of reasons .

Her smile widened , she looked Fahad who was examining both of them carefully , suspiciously .

" I am Fahad , I hope you remember me " he said in embarrassment .

She nodded her head .

" I am Aliya " she introduced herself .

" Aliya , i know , you might be angry on me " he said thoughtfully

" For ?? " she queried .

Zubair is looking curiously , unaware of what was happening around him.

" I kidnapped you right , last year , my men mistook you for the one I loved and they'd brought you" he said in one go .

She looked at Zain , a half smile was playing on his lips hearing his brother .

" Kidnapp!!! " Zubair shouted in utter shock.

Zain glared at Zubair who was looking at Aliya in utter shock .

" who gave you this brilliant idea , to kidnap girl you loved to get her " Aliya mocked looking at Zain , Zain was confused at the way she was looking at him .

" I know,McMaster behind this stupid idea might be ur brother Zain " she said not taking her eyes off him.

" Great another accuse !! " he muttered , before Zain could clear , Fahad stopped him , begged him not to reveal . He kept quite .

" you went to wrong person Bhai !! He doesn't know what is love You should change your love guru " she said sarcastically teasing his patience .

" Bhai I'm done with this crap !! " Zain said and turned to leave .

" Aluuu , you were kidnapped ?? " Zubair questioned nearing her , Zain turned back hearing Zubair.

" Not now , Zubbu , an year ago !! " she explained .

Zain was looking at Aliya and Zubair controlling anger seeping from nerve of his .

" what ever , why is your life so complicated Aluu ?? Why can't it be simple ?? " Zubair was genuinely concerned , she smiled faintly .

" we are sorry Aliya " said Fahad from behind .

She gave him a reassuring smile .

" it will be simple Zubair , from now " she replied .

" I will help you Aliya , to keep it simple " Zubair reassured her holding her hands .

Zain wanted to rage to Zubair and punch him hard on his face , but he don't want to , mess up again .

Finally Zubair asked them to have seats and left to kitchen to make coffee , Aliya excused herself to her room to change into a tidy attire .

" great Bhai !! You only add more reasons for her to hate me , why didn't you let me clear her " Zain questioned .

A scared Fahad , started thinking reason which can stop Zain from bursting .

" Chill Zain , why are you worried about her opinion ?? You are planning to take divorce , isn't it ??" As expected hearing Fahad Zain turned silent and was quite questioning himself how and why her opinion matters to him .

Changing into a comfortable nightsuit Aliya joined them back.

" So , Aliya what is your next move , Zain said me , you both are not willing to hold relationship " Fahad provoked conversation .

Zain raised his head and glanced at a silent Aliya , he hated sitting there like that , some one talking about his life . This is what he hated getting trapped in relations . But , he was badly struck he was even oblivious of his daze . Daze regarding his marriage .

Aliya looked at Zain who was deeply lost in thoughts and relied " yes! I cannot hold either "

A parade of memories lined in front of her with her reply , that passionate kiss ! Thought of impossibility to kiss him again stabbed her heart. She simply shut her eyes rejecting memories .

Silence fell apart, none uttered a word until Zubair entered living room with coffee for four of them.

He served coffee to all and settled on couch beside Aliya. Zain was having hard time in controlling his anger .

" thank you Zubair " she said and sipped coffee, immediately she placed coffee mug a side and gazed at Zain , both Zain and Fahad are yet to sip coffee .

" listen ! Zain don't have it " she said in hurry , Both of them looked at her confusion .

" Awww it's bad " she said glaring at Zubair .

" Aluu, come on , let them have it , it's not that bad "

" stop defending your cooking skills, I mean do you drink same kind of coffee daily " she asked him .

Zubair gave an obviously look , she just shook her head " never mind , I will show how to make coffee " she said and reverted her gaze back to Fahad and then to Zain who was already imagining Aliya's cooking classes to Zubair .

" No " he shouted , gazing at both Aliya and Zubair

" what No ?? " she asked him , Fahad doubts are only adding seeing this new side of Zain .

" I mean , stop this nonsense and let's talk about your next move " Zain made up .

" yes , yes !! Aww tell me Aliya what are you going to do " Fahad shot a question soon to not make Zain more embarrassed .

Aliya was silent , and then glanced at Zubair .

" you better join back as my cabin boy on cruise " an angry Zain spluttered .

She shot a glare like bull ready to attack . From where those mindless words appeared he too was unaware , though he knew it's impossible , he felt them appealing . But , seeing an angry Aliya Zain was taken back .

" Relax !! I was just kidding , aww just kidding " he said , before she shoot an accuse .

" Aluu, you don't worry , I have sorted out this already " Zubair interrupted .

" what is it ?? " she questioned . Zain too was curious at the same time angry about Zubairs interference in her life .

" I know you hold a degree in architecture and arts , and I am very well aware of ur painting skills k a friend of mine is a teacher in school , before your arrival I enquired with her and she said she will help you out " Zubair replied and glanced at everyone to see their reaction .

Jealous Zain was only glaring at Zubair cursing his attempts to impress his Aliya .

" wow , sounds great Zubair , you proved again that you are the best " Aliya jumped up and hugged him .

" Relax !! It's just a reference , they might examine ur skills before they offer u job "

" that's enough , that so helpful " she appreciated him .

" yes , that so helpful . " Zain said exhaling long held breath . He raised up from couch handed her piece of drawing and turned to walk out , Fahad followed him bidding bye to Aliya . Before he step out of home he turned back one last time and looked at Aliya who was examining her drawing, it's the same drawing " a girl in the clutch of wolf "

" and you ... " he pointed finger at Aliya , tried saying something , Aliya was looking at him confusion .

" better take care " he continued and walked out .

End of update

Sorry for long wali double updates

Guys let me know feedback is all I can tell . At least hit like button .

madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

It was such an awesome update!!!!! :) Yaar something is brewing jealousy ahaan!!

Try to update soon

Thank you so much darling for lovely comment .
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Praying your bhabhi doesn't cook food today for u*😆
Muahhh...will unress soon (4 chapters to go🥱)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Btw ZARA SS😲...
Hayeee nahiii...
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Madhu wat an update yr!! Seriously! I LOVED IT! Jealous Zain! Ahn!;) it was really nice! Do update soon dear!:)
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

*Praying your bhabhi doesn't cook food today for u*😆

Muahhh...will unress soon (4 chapters to go🥱)

Hey ur prayer is answered , today I am cooking food
Muahhh
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: HARSHTA

Wow! Madhu wat an update yr!! Seriously! I LOVED IT! Jealous Zain! Ahn!;) it was really nice! Do update soon dear!:)

Thank you Harshta for lovely comment
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such an amazing update ..itne dinon ke baad update!
So beautiful...
Jealous Zain ki toh baat hi alag hai
And we are reading your stories whenever we come to the forum.. So please continue them..
Next up- ostracised healer!