Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Can I be honest?

There are some chaps I missed.
So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna read 'em.
After it, I'll comment fully. <3

Saying, "Good Update. Continue soon."

That's not my style. :P
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

Can I be honest?

There are some chaps I missed.
So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna read 'em.
After it, I'll comment fully. <3

Saying, "Good Update. Continue soon."

That's not my style. :P

Thank u re tanu
😆
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Thank u re tanu
😆

Thanks to you for understanding.
Hey I have an idea. Wait I'll pm you. 😆
madhufx9... thumbnail
Holaa, sorry dear readers for making u all wait , no much bak bak , it's a big chappy , hope it will suffice everyone's hunger! I made this extra large update into two parts . Enjoy reading it. And by the way forgot to mention this chapter is dedicated to Naina aka luvpreethikarao . It's u made me write , warns update might be more late. Thank u buddy

Chapter 15 a

As much as she was waiting cruise to hit land, her fears, insecurities made their way into her . She was nervous, lost , highly agitated . Part of her want to step on the safe land to make her own living but, part of her wants to sail more on water, for what ?she was still clueless.

" you look sad " Zain enquired casually closing his wardrobe.

A pregnant silence surrounded them making Zain curious of what she was struggling with!

" what is it ?? " he questioned stepping forward. She lifted her pupils and saw him. Traces of worry was clearly evident . He furrowed his brows , examined her scratching his stuble.

She was silent again .

" Still scared of people there back at India ? " he asked moving more forward.

" No, not at all " she said temeriously .

"Then , what occupied your brain so much ?? That you dnt care of sunrise today " he questioned , digging for reason.

" I am scared " she finally admitted.

He shot his both brows up in disbelief.

" of what ?? "

" people in Canada , I mean Canada , I don't know anything " she wells out her genuine fears.

He laughed loudly in Amusement . Hearing his tigress temporary wife , he wondered can some one scare her.

She glared laughing Zain for a moment .

" okay okay I am sorry " he said controlling laugh. Dragged a chair placed at corner of his cabin and sat right beside her .

" but , why are u scared ? " he asked .

" I seriously don't know " she shakes her head and continued " they are foreign to me , it's different"

" but they are humans too " he tried to console her fears.

" but, I donno them right ! " she said nervously.

" People are Amazing , just don't freak out ,straining your rebellious brain " he said jovially.

" what if I dash into people like you ? " she questioned .

That's an accuse again , he gazed right into her eyes for few moments and replied.

" don't worry , your capable enough to murder them with your sharp tongue , chopping them into pieces . "

She blinks hearing him, was not in a mood to fire back or fight with him totally fear gripped.

" I mean , you are Good , not Amazing like people you talked about " she replies covering up.

He nods his head glaring at her .

" where is Bilal ?? " she enquired trying to change topic .

Zain growls hearing her but soon an evil smile touched his lips recollecting his treatment to Bilal.

He made Bilal work over time and managed to transfer his duty to import storage section , storage in base was chaotic . His duty was to flame lazy ass of storage men . Poor Bilal who had no experience in administering storage men pitifully drained out of energy.

" He is in storage section administering men " Zain said inhaling proudly.

" is it ?? " she asked deflated out of excitement .

Witnessing his wife ,lamenting Bilals absence left him wondered. Would she ever laments his absence ?? Was the next question crossed his mind .

Lidding doubts poping up out of his brain he forced a smile .

" I thought he is free , actually he said he will be free today and we planned to go other wing to roam and yes i need to call Zubair again " she explained him.

Taking a deep breath he pulled out phone from his pocket and offered her to make call.

" you need to go out of cabin to get proper signal of cruise " he said .

" thanks " she said with a smile and walks out to failing Zubair number .

Controlling his urge to hear her talking to him he sat in cabin waiting for her . His wait seemed never ending he raised up to grab phone from her hold and to threw it into ocean.

Before he lost his temper , she entered back into room with a wide smile and handed him back his phone . Her wide smile only added fuel to his temper on flame .

" what made u smile so widely ? " he questioned sarcastically.

" nothing new , he assured me, cleared my doubts " she replied back with smile not noticing Zain's sarcasticity.

He fisted his hand into ball and silently slammed it again side part of his tigh .

" and that made you laugh? , even I assured you ! " he offended .

" Assurance ! " she laughs . Laughs ! Laughs catching her stomach . Zain waited patiently for her answer.

" it's more of a mock! Result of still nestled enemity " she said huffing .

She can never change ! She can only accuse him, blame him or point his bad , and that only thwart his sprouting feelings for her.

" that's your misconception , yes, I hate your behaviour, but, your guts , strength to override dangers surprises me and thats what I said to assure you . " he genuinely defended himself.

She was silent hearing him. She didn't heed to answer, only word reverberating in her ears were

' I hate your behaviour ' it's tough for any girl , even for a girl with bad intentions too . To hear it.

If it's some one else she might have ignored those words.

But it's hard for Aliya to ignore them , specially when her heart was whispering unknown puzzles not listening to her.

Looking her hovering some where , Zain provoked back conversation.

" what else he said? Is he coming tomorrow ?? " he questioned .

She nods her head in a yes with a smile.

" that's good " he said and smiles back.

She stared at him in utter confusion. He looked unaffected , he was plain and yes very normal .

He stands up strode to door , she was still staring at leaving Zain in daze. He suddenly turns back with a delightful smile, irrespective of her attempts he caught her staring at him.

Normally he might have smirked at any girl, whom he caught staring at him. He know a smirk and a smug smile of his would flutter them. But his temporary wife made him amused staring at him. She crumbled his attitude many times . He never tried to flutter her , but his longing , admiration was obvious . And that crumbled his attitude , confidence

Composing his bafflement , to not to look like a fool , he asked her, " you mind coming to other wing with me "

She shots up her brows and said " For ?? "

" I remember you telling, your to roam with Bilal , you mind coming with me ?? " he asked raising a brow .

She smiles widely and answers " sure , give me little time , I will change into a suit "

" okay " he said and walked out .

Soon Aliya changed into Anarkali and stepped out. Zain was standing at other end and is watching into sea.

She smacked him on his shoulder to get his attention . Zain who was lost in endless blue jerked out of his thoughts but was next moment drowned again in her innocent sweet perfume. It tells all about her , most of his girlfriends and date partners use those seductive perfumes but there stood his accusing wife refreshingly . She snaps her hand to bring back loosing Zain .

" Re..Ready " he stuttered gazing up at sky like a fool.

She nods her head and moves back .

" what did you plan to do ? " he questioned walking to other side.

" nothing , we just roam, eat , irritate shop keepers " she said causally.

" Bilal , stupid deserves more punishment " he muttered under his breath.

Rest of the day was faster than ever , they had nice time roaming around , having food . Zain did realised she is not what he thought , at least to some extent . She too haves fun and he was told by few on cruise what mischievous things she and Bilal did together.

madhufx9... thumbnail
Chapter 15 B

Cruise will touch land midday of coming day, normally they should be drained out of energy after roaming so much but they were not. Leg pains were there yet they were not tired.

Unwillingly she enters into cabin as it was bed time . She refreshes and lays on couch . It was Zain term for watch that night, so he didn't return . She tried so much to slip into sleep to be oblivious of to her hearts whispers.

But her adamant heart drummed hard against her chest , knocking her brain to hear . She glanced at time it's striking 11: 45 pm. No sign of sleep and her eyes were wide opened staring at calm sea through closed round window .

She walked out hoping she could see Zain , when she entered on deck she didn't find him, she scanned every corner and found him sleeping up porting his back to wall. His legs are extended and curled.

She walked towards him, he looked innocent and sat beside him. His drooping head found support when his head dropped on her shoulder . Recognising support he half opened his eyes and smiled in haze .

An oblivious smile crept her lips , she lost count of how many times he smiled at her . That whole day.

Struggling with sleep he opened his and looked at Aaliya who was staring at stars. Reminiscing those countless sparkling smiles .

" you are here ? " he asked her in a low voice almost like whisper. She tried to cast his glimpse without motion as his head was still resting on her shoulder .

" you are on duty caption ! And this is reportable act " she said teasing him.

" a small nap " he says raising his head .

" why are you here ?? Aren't you tired ?? " he asked her .

" I am " she said looking at him. His hair is little messed and he was adoring looking like a kid. She sometimes wondered how unmatched combo was.

When he smirks though her heart leaps she some how manages , but, drowsy Zain and that innocent smile playing on his lips are unmanageable she reverted her gaze back .

" I am , just last day so I came out " she continued. " this might be last sail , I might never sail again in my life." She said gathering chirpiness which was far away.

He looked at her with immense intensity. Settling heaviness made him agitate .

incapable to comprehend what was happening to him in haze , he rested his head again on her shoulder.

He was not able to frame a line , just closed his eyes, magical eyes adoring him shot into his memory .

Feeling self conscious Aaliya raised her hand to move his head from her shoulder , instead she found herself brushing his messy hair .

Her fingers, in his hair was more magical than her eyes. He opened his eyes , caught her hand with his raising his head again . Her Gaze was already fixed on him.

Both looked new, brand new to each other, they knew what other was feeling and what they want .

He pulled her hand which was in his hold making her move towards him. She didn't move back and stayed quiet looking into his eyes. moon light was bathing her face. He moved close , cupped her face.

Heaviness settled , started seeping out of him , with expression! Expression of his feelings .

He pecked on her pursed lips, her drumming heart never helped and now too.

He pecked again and stayed on those juicy lips of hers for moments. He found how easy it feels expressing his feelings instead of faking them.

His hands moved back of her head and caught it tightly . If it's any girl like he bedded earlier kiss might have ignited longback. Reluctantly, scaredly he lifted his head to look at her , he was scared of her reaction, but unexpected was happening her eyes were closed she looked awaiting for his next move . With a huge smile he slammed his lips against her .

He dnt need to catch her head firmly anymore , she was equally kissing him. He lifted her hands sucking on her lowelip and placed them in his hair for that magical touch, then embraced her waist tightly framing her body to his. Her crazy heart drummed against his chest more vibrantly .

Consuming kiss felt never ending . They stopped kissing for few moment to gasp air but didn't move back, lips were still sealed . After few moment they started kissing again more madly . None were ready to break.

Buzzing rationality was ignored until his hands find their way into her dress. She jerked moved back with wide eyes . He stayed confused staring at her flushed lips , shocked face . Haze was gone , magical aura disappeared . As reality hit him , he kissed his temporary wife ! She was not just another girl. She was his wife , from whom he was trying to free himself .

She mentally cursed herself , looking at him, she could sense what he was thinking, she was beguiled by jerks momently innocent face .

With out uttering single word , with trembling legs walked into cabin and silently laid on his bed . One thing was clear , she cannot love a criminal. With that mental note she shut her eyes , sheeting her face , clutching his pillow tightly.

On the other side , Zain was still sitting at same place like fool. Wanting more but denying to accept. Her shocking face scared him. He can never estimate her , she has nerves to accuse him alone when she was equally involved too.

He decided to not face her for some time. He glanced at his watch , wee hours of morning, he realised how long they kissed each other , it surprised him , but, the kiss felt right! Different .

How was it different from his old kisses was big question mark . He laid on the floor of deck still reminiscing their kiss.

Zain who walked in half sleep into cabin in the morning hours saw Aaliya sleeping on his bed so he laid on couch and slipped into proper sleep.

She woke so late due to late sleep , realised she was late . She climbed down bed , saw sleeping Zain. That innocent face was back sleeping peacefully making her remind of their kiss. She mutters curses looking at him and walks into washroom to get ready.

She took a quick showe , packed her stuff , rescanned cabin once again and sat back on bed waiting for cruise to reach fort.

Zain was still sleeping , she went out to meet Bilal new final time, he has been her friend. She felt bad , she was gonna miss him.

When Zain woke up from sleep he didn't find her and her belongings to were missing . He sat back on couch , confused , shocked . last time too she left without informing him just leaving a note . He raced out , then realised they are still in sea. He sighed in relief .

He enquired a crossing cabin boy about Aliya and came to know that she was with Bilal. He soon freshed up and went to meet Bilal.

Both Bilal and Aliya were having afternoon meal. Zain joined them greeting Bilal. Both of them were ignoring each other . Bilal sensed tension in both of them . He completed his meal fastly and excused from them. After few moments Aliya too waked away not uttering single word. She couldn't face him .

When the cruise was about to touch shore she lend his phone and made call to Zubair . She felt relaxed knowing Zaubair was already at port.

Zain was silent controlling his urge to grab phone ,threw it into sea and controlling urge to stop provoking conversation.

" thank you " she said giving back his phone .

" he is already there " she added . Zain gritted his teeth .

That's it there were no further exchange of words.

Zain followed her to meet Zubair. Zain pictured a Zubair with average looks . But there stood a handsome guy with a wide smile laughing at both of them. No to his wife !

For the first time from morning she smiled and with increased pace she reached him.

They hugged formally to greet each other .

" How are you Aluu ?? " Zubair questioned with much bigger smile .

Nice it was not she alone calling him ' Zubbu ' he called his wife Aliya ' Aluu ' .

With absolute silence and with great control he stood unaffected .

" I am fine Zubbu " she replied .

" How on earth you sailed ?? Whose idea is this ?? " he teased her .

" it's it's complicated , leave it. "

zubairs glanced intently looking Zain and enquires about him.

" who is this ?? "

Aliya looked at Zain , he was busy studying Zubair .

" A friend , who saved me , I should say " she said in a firm tone.

Her answer left Zain in utter shock. He looked at her in disbelief . He knew it shouldn't matter him . But some how he got used to hear staff on cruise mentioning her as his wife .

" is it ?? Thanks for helping her " Zubair said .

" by the way, I'm Zubair, we are friends since childhood. "

" my pleasure, nice meeting you " Zain replied forcing a smile.

" I need to go , should report " he added and one final time looked at Aliya . She was busy scanning her belongings , didn't heed to look at him.

Zain left taking large steps into cruise.

End of update.

Yeah, yeah, ready to hear those lovely comments. Love u all chudails for not giving up on me. And silent readers I ll be beyond happy if any of you drops a feed back. It means a lot to me . And love u all guys too, ur view numbers too motivate me to write.

Hit like button and drop feed back.

P.s. Dearus I started writing a story on wattpad , do check it , my user id is ScribblerMadhu . I will be happy if u all read that too.. Bye bye

LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the updates were superb and thanx for dedicating them to me that was so sweet of you 😊
madhufx9... thumbnail
@LuvpreethikaRao , Naina u r welcome buddy, thank you for lovely comment .
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow!! Madhu what an update!!! Sooo awesome yr!!! Loved it! Especially the way u described their kiss! It really felt magical!;) How I wish Aaliya soon realises her feelings for Zain n does Zain... N Bilal was cute as always!! Thnx for d pm dear!:)
TC!
N update sson this time!! Will b waiting!;)
Love
Harshta:)
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Amazing update madhu ...
Zaya magical kiss <3
Zain getting jealous of bilal and zubbu !!
Continue next part asap !

Thnxx for pm :)
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Madhu..
Beautifully written..
Hayee travelling ka the end ho gya.
Bechara zain but I luv Jallu zain.
Update soon..
Once again Lovely lovely lovely update.