Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Madhu itna chotu sa update not fair😔
But it was awesome Zain's words were so cute when he complimented Aaliya 😳
plz continue soon
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awwwieee He Complimented Her.so beautiful... Chotu Tha But Cutoo Thaa.Plz Update ASAP Madhu!
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oye tu wapas gayab hogai
Continue soon
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Holaa buddies back to this story, kaan pakadke sorry for late update , here goes my new torture, ignore typos. Love u all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

It has become Zain's routine to watch live fashion show on his cruise and the only contestant was his Indian wife Aliya . She dazzled him every day with her traditional outfits.

Issues were settling between them slowly, they avoiding each other to keep things clear, took shape of animosity between them , when they are really not enemies.so they concluded to shut others bad mouthing about marriage.

They started respecting each other after all they dnt have reasons to disrespect . It's crystal clear, they are bound to promises they made, made for! , freedom.

Freedom which she aspired from childhood. Freedom , Zain has been experiencing and not willing to hand it to anyone.

realising he was late for the accustomed pleasure of watching his wife, he walked hastily ignoring others to their usual spot. His worry was justified. She was already on porch, sun set and sun rise are the only two episodes she wait for. What else can capture an artist attention and that too they were in the middle of ocean. Then how can she miss them, so as Zain expected she was on time.

He was upset for not being punctual but he was enticed by delightful glimpse of her. Still he was not out of faze yesterday she created and now she is again standing wrapped in a milky white saree. She looked so delicate like a feather .

Everything seemed inverted, Sky too was upended for him. Sea was the sky and his traditional wife wrapped in white saree was delicate cloud.

Nothing was supporting him, nothing seemed helpful. Every one, every thing became his enemies all of a sudden.

Sun never stepped back or missed chance to compliment her enticing skin, nights Moon never tried to compete with her, though it can , in return it only enhanced her beauty , Sizzling rain polished her porcelain skin and to the least crazy breeze exposes her bare waist, which takes my extreme will power to control urge to skate on those deep curves.

Sun, Moon, Rain , wind and members on cruise who ogles his wife became his enemies.

His Lingering Flint gaze always flushed her to pink. Feeling his presence , controlling her blush she turned back to greet him,as expected she caught him savouring her.

" Hi " she said with a smile.

Hearing her ! Zain who was taking shallow breaths , struggled a little to hide his attraction.

It took great struggle for him to agree at least he was attracted. Initially he thought he was optionless, as he was on cruise and he didn't had a girl for company, but when a girl tried her luck one among passengers , to zain's own surprise he was not interested.

His always searched for her when ever he was free, though all that he bagged was a simple smile when she genuinely wished him or a murderous glare when he tried to flirt with any girl.

He never flirted intentionally but he is a natural flirt, he can make girls dance on his fingers just saying nothing.

" Hi Aliya , you bored Again " he asked coming out of his perturbed thoughts.

" Kind of, we will reach Canada in 2 more days " she said.

knot ! Marriage knot springed it's magic, they were on sail but spring bloomed around them.
she was the flower flourishing so vividly and he was Bee Dancing, lingering enchantedly , sucking nectar in his fantasies.

Both were spellbound in the irresistible magic of knot.

Knot which he once thought as strangler Oblivious to his knowledge turned to embellishment Iike a tie.

Words such ' we' , ' us ' troubled him no longer, but twinge in his heart made him off guard a moment. He cannot see his wife like he does now. His modesty shrouded panic shot.

" Yesh, we will reach shore " Zain assured her again, daily kept asking him, when they can reach shore. She had been so impatient like a child waiting for journey to end.

" I am so happy, it's a new beginning , I can make new recognition of my own" she said frenzly.

all he could reply in return was a smile, natural charmer, playful Zain never had hard time to smile, his lips always cracked smiles so instantly , but he made little efforts to bring smile . He knew , he might need few days after this sail to get rid of her memories, like last time.

He thought later on he can settle back to his old life, colourful ! More colourful !

Normally he dnt memorise girls with whom he shared bed, bcz most of them were one night strands, but he still remember girl who brought him out of Aliya's trance last time an year ago.

He justified his attraction to her is just a Habit, he has nothing to see, none to watch other than his temporary wife.

" making my own recognition is not easy, but it's okay Zubair will help me out, we will find some way"

He snapped out of his deliriant thoughts hearing Zubair's name again. Initially he was not bothered to know who he was too, but as the spellbinding spring magic flourished he slowly started feeling uneasy hearing his name.

And now usage of simple ,most common, two letter word ' we ' disenchanted him. For a moment he glared her.

" what are you glaring at ? " she says turning back checking what caught his attention. Attention to glare!

" Glare ! ahahaha " he faked a smile sheeting his ostentious thoughts.

" No , not at all " he said playfully relaxing back his stiffened body.

" Never asked for, who is this Zubair ? " he questioned trying to pull out something, what exactly he was unaware.

" My friend . " she replied .

Zain was not irrational to develop dismissive feelings for a friend .

" you both were still in touch ??" He questioned , pasting a smile.

" No , we are not ." She responded sadly.

Her reply soothed him a little , but her sadness for not being in contact panged again.

" why is it ?? " he asked , to hear simple reason which will not effect him in any way.

She didn't reply instantly , she was thoughtful for a moment.

Zain never tried to invade or dug in others private life, seeing her going restless for a moment he wanted to tell her ' it's okay no need to tell ' but his curiosity to know didn't allow. He wanted to know.

" He had a crush on me " unwilling expected answer was out.

Composing his instant rage , he stood silent.

" He proposed me , and Rehan hit him to black and blue " she said in a defeated tone.

Thought he dnt like Rehan, her Answer Rehan hitting Zubair satisfied him.

He smiled widely forgetting Aliya was staring at him to see his response.

All she expected was little sympathy , but Zain was smiling hearing her. She mentally slapped her for forgetting Zain too is a criminal. What else she can expect from a criminal compassion, empathy. no he can never be a empath . God knows how many he might have hurt , killed or warned . A criminal will definitely enjoy victories of another criminal she concluded.Adrenaline flooding thought out her. She didn't realise when her stare turned into glare.

Noticing her glare, he stopped smiling.

" I am sorry , I was just visualising " he said controlling laugh.

" Visualising ! What ? " she questioned in mocking tone .

" Aww, hmm , you, I was visualising you , I mean how can some one love you " he said , hiding what he was smiling about.

She narrowed her eyes and kept glaring at him. Nothing can be more derogatory for girl. It was the second time . He insulted her before too, last year in the alike cruise he compelled a kiss and stated later ' her lips are gates to hell ' and now today he dared to utter another derogatory statement.

Sensing changes in her he realised what just uttered, he didn't intend to, in the process of cover up he blurted something. He would never insult a girl especially girl who was introducing him to new feelings.

" I mean , you only cry, never laugh , you like your depressing world " he made another senseless statement. He always complimented girls of what never possessed anything too and there he was criticising her . He was never like that before.

She suppressed her feelings , hurt . Displaying them only makes her weak.

" Zubair loved right ! " she said imperiously.

His expressions were off guard for a moment. She learnt , she disguising hurt pictured her as what she was not, at least to some extent.

" And you did too? " he asked with a racing heart.

" No , never had time for all that " she said.

' That's a relief ' he thought, but next moment sheet was down, he was out of beguilement. He wondered how it matters to him whether she loved him or not. This time not just mental note, he carved deeply to not behave like a fervent admirer.

" Did you inform him about your arrival " he queried.

" yeah I called him couple of times, he is waiting for me "

No matter how many mental notes and resolutions he made, everything about Zubair irritated him. His interrogation seemed never ending to himself itself .

" how did u make a call ?? " he shouted his another question.

" Bilal, Bilal and me went to another wing for little shopping then I made call, means we went couple of times , he was helpful " she said with a smile.

'Bilal that dumb helped her to contact him' he grumbled to himself.

" Okay Aliya, need to go will talk later about this, got some work " he said .

' I need to find helper Bilal ' he whispers and walks from there taking lagging step.

End of update

Hopefully it was not torturous , let me know feed back, drop precious comments and hit like button.

Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo...*dancing *
Finally u updated...
thanks madhu...

To the chapter...
last time aliya takes my heart away in yellow saree but this time she left me speechless in creamy saree...
god!!! That's why zain lattoo over her and i love it
.as she's zain ki aliya...lol

And zain is getting jealous and he didn't knew himself...hehe
and i love bilal he is so sweet..

Continue soon my lovely and sweet chudail..
lots of love.
hania.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Wohooo...*dancing *

Finally u updated...
thanks madhu...

To the chapter...
last time aliya takes my heart away in yellow saree but this time she left me speechless in creamy saree...
god!!! That's why zain lattoo over her and i love it
.as she's zain ki aliya...lol

And zain is getting jealous and he didn't knew himself...hehe
and i love bilal he is so sweet..

Continue soon my lovely and sweet chudail..
lots of love.
hania.

He he Hania , thank u so much for lovely comment chudail
Yeah she ll be beautiful na in plain chiffon White saree lol, our craziness for Aliya.
Hahaha wait u ll see lotto Aliya too
Bilal lol bechare, Wait and see what he will do.
Thank u so much for lovely comment chudail
Love u loads.
Madhu
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally!!! Thanks for updating..
Loved the update (since it was a long one)
But please update more regularly na..
Ishita
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update ...
Zain is soo much attracted towards aliya :)
Jealous zain is a treat to watch :p
Jab zain zubair and aliya ko saath mein dekhega toh kia hoga :o
Continue next part asap madhu !!

Thnxx for pm :)
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy !! Update mili , kahan thi itne saalon tak ?
I so loved this chapter their convo was so cute you could actually sense the evolution in their relationship even if Aaliya is still very much quiet i am so looking forward to the next chapters , continue soon !!!
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update👏
Nice to see zains jealous side to zubair😃
Possessive zain is cute it remind me of zubair entry in bi his face had worth it expression
Do continue soon😛
Phir sent Mr India mat banjana 🤓