!!ViBha OS~ I Love You !!

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
OS - I Love You (For Vibha dare contest)

Shobha tried to concentrate on her work, scolding her mentally, but unable to do so, she looked up at Vikram who was intent on staring at her. Not understanding what was his problem she huffed and went to stand infront of him "What's your Problem sir?"

Vikram raised his eye brow "Meri Problem? I didn't say I have any problem, nor I am screaming at top of my lungs Arey Shobha, I am in a trouble, please help me'. "

Shobha sighed " Sir, enough of sarcasm, now tell me whats the matter?"

Vikram spoke silently "You?"

"Me?"

"Yes You! Mrs.Shobha Sachdev What I want to know is, why are you running away from truth, why are you intent on living a lie. Why are you still pining for that man, who tortured you. That idiot kameena, who didn't even wait for two days after divorce before marrying another rich girl. Why are you denying it? "

Shobha turned back as if to leave and mumbled " You won't understand Vikram"

Vikram now angry grabbed her hand and pulled her back, making her fall on to his chest " I doesn't understand? Shobha I am watching you for past 1 year. Enough to say that I changed a lot because of you. Why are you doing this? Why aren't you moving on. And why are you asking me to Move on?"

Shobha tried to get away from him, but Vikrams grip was stronger. Shobha struggled You are hurting me vikram"

"You are also hurting me Shobha? I know you love me why are you denying it?"

Shobha has tears in her eyes " Aap meri burin aadat ho sir, jiske bina main jee nahi saktha, lekin iska matlab ye nahi ki, main aap se kuch relation form kar sakti hoon. Its practically impossible sir."

"Oh really Shobha, and can you enlighten me the reason why its practically not possible?"

" I am a married woman who has two kids , I hve my family of whom I need to take care of. But you are a bachelor, and a very good man. You deserve better and you need to get a family of your own. "

Vikram seethe, How can he make her understand. He sighed and crushed his lips on hers. At first she was shocked, but slowly she too started to respond. After a moment he pulled away from her and spoke " Shobha! You are my family. Don't you see in the last one year my life was so much interwined with yours that, you became my family Shobha, your kids who treat me as their father and your mother who nurtures me as his own child. They became practically my family Shobha. I know you love me. What happened now was Proof of that. You complete me Shobha. With out you, my life its incomplete and I don't want to live that life. "

Shobha was looking at him with tears in her eyes but along with tears there are loe and adoration too.

He came near her and spoke " I love you Shobha. I want to give you all the happiness that I can. Will you marry me ?"

Shobha nodded as she smiled and they both hugged . She moved her hands through his silky hair and smiled , yes he was right, she completes him in the way he completes her. There's no necessity to fear about any society or such things. He is her Prince charming as Garu used to tease her. She unknowingly got tears in her eyes and Vikram teased her " Don't ruin my shirt Shobha sachdev"

Shobha smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck "Mr. Vikram Ahuja, you will never get rid of your khadoos ness"

Vikram mock glared at her , but as she started to laugh he smiled and spoke "Thank you.."

Shobha understanding why he is saying repeated "Thank you Vikram.Thanks for every thing"

PS: I know this is not that good.. But I wouldlike to know the views of you people and also, I would like to read your criticisms. So please do comment 😉

Edited by harianjana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kindly do not spoil the serene and poetic nature of this classic story.
The ADHY does not speak of physical intimacy but

supreme lovely culmination of 2 good hearts
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rangamma

Kindly do not spoil the serene and poetic nature of this classic story.

The ADHY does not speak of physical intimacy but

supreme lovely culmination of 2 good hearts

Maa'm I am not trying to spoil any nature of any story, and for me also ADHY is not about physical intimacy. I never wrote any thing erotic as such, I just wrote a confrontation and this is just a Fans written fic... Many people may write as they wish, that doesn't mean the nature of the main story will be spoiled. I am sorry ma'am but I am not at all culminating any story line.
If you have any doubt see my other fics , u may know I am never the one to write stories of Physical intimacy and that all.
Sorry if I offend you...
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear hariranjana,
sorry if I have offended you.

You did not write any thing wrong,the same scenes may be playing in all fans' mind.

What I wanted to express is let the heart join first and then the normal physical desires,which is natural in all biological aspects.

Once again I want you to excuse me

With love

Rangamma
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey HariRanjana !
well, this os is kinda shock...matlab we had never imagined that someone would or could imagine such stuffs about vikram- sobha or dare to write about it. but you DARED literally.😆
thank u for participating the OS Dare Contest. plz post the story on the thread.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4258895
and yes, welcome to ADHY writers group. I hope you will write more.
Shiningstar2014 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice os now dis one called a perfect dare loved it I too think dat Vikram will confess his love 1st though dunno how will he take steps u have presented ur os without crossing limits though still its hard to imagine they will do something like that picturising Vikram like that is giving me jitters 😆 will love to see ur posts more
Edited by Shiningstar2014 - 9 years ago
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
lolz sweta !daring write up indeed ! main tho padh kar brain dead hogayi,,,like, who vikram?? doing such stuffs ?? no no something is wrong...i must smell coffee...i must be either dreaming or senseless !
Shiningstar2014 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

lolz sweta !daring write up indeed ! main tho padh kar brain dead hogayi,,,like, who vikram?? doing such stuffs ?? no no something is wrong...i must smell coffee...i must be either dreaming or senseless !

is ur cold water ready? Shobha will faint if Vikram will propose her like that n I will die of happiness n shock 😆
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiningstar2014

is ur cold water ready? Shobha will faint if Vikram will propose her like that n I will die of happiness n shock 😆

itz -4 here...so all around me ice ice babe !! lolz !😆
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O my god! 😲 don't even that i was not good. It is the piece of writing i've read of ViBha you know it's BRILLIANT... 👏 Not forgetting to mention i LOVED the kiss. Plz write more for ViBha 😳