karan you were superb as Asad khan...
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww...
Miss my Asad! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Miss My AsYa!
Miss my Zoya!
KSG was , is and will forever be our AAK!
QH 1 was d best!

Originally posted by: KSGmaniac_24579

Aww...

Miss my Asad! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Miss My AsYa!
Miss my Zoya!
KSG was , is and will forever be our AAK!
QH 1 was d best!

๐Ÿ˜ญ I Understand sweetie 
Shama_zz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mising my ksg my asad my asya vry badly :'(:'(:'(:'( exctly its been 1yr tat i had lost interst in qh !!!!!!i eyes had been flowng tat day when he left d shw!!!!!misng vry vry vry badly
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well Asad Ahmed Khan the enchanting character made me fell for the indian tv serial as well as KSG...I never knew him before and after QH and Asad I become total fangirl. I never knew this side of mine. KSG's acting and most of all the character "Asad" made me to think. Only for Asad I watched QH after I was disgusted with Zoyaan... I was bewitched by KSG'S acting as Asad...I still crave KSG as Asad...still pray if we got a proper closure!! 
Sorry for the rant!!
All the best for Karan's new venture...
but still I think him as Asad in my world...

Respect our Asad Ahmed Khan (KSG)
Thanks for this wonderful post11
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey Dear,
You know you just reminded me with this post that its been a year since Karan left QH. Time flies by but leaves back moments to cherish life long. I was fangirling over his latest pics when I came across this and suddenly pressed the rewind button of memory.

Last year same time I remember jumping from one article to the other waiting n wanting desperately for someone to deny the news that was spreading havoc in the hearts of AsYa fans but none was received and hence the new year had been officially ruined for me. I guess few will say that its nothing to cry over but for me, a KSgian and AAK and AsYa fan, it was too much.

You know this place was my home. I used to practically stalk the forum for updates on the stories, for spoilers and the most interesting part the analysis or as we called it as symbolism. Oh those days still bring tears n smiles. I so miss the old QH forum along with all the people I had got acquainted and attached with. 

I've learned that life goes on and stops for none. Same happened here. We all had to deal with out heartbreaks over not being able to see our beloved AsYa getting the end they very much deserved. Now also the ardent fans are here supporting AsYa stories. Im not blaming the ones who quit because its their decision but what I feel as a fan is that if we all say goodbye to this forum n quit writing on AsYa, how will we keep them alive?

Just wishing all my friends and acquaintances from QH1 a life full of health, happiness and love.

Wishing Karan Singh Grover all the best for his upcoming film. May you be blessed with health, prosperity, love and every little thing you desire. May God protect you. I've loved you, love you and will alwaysss do.
Touche Girl!
Well spoken words...
Truly overwhelming
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
still i missing Khan family asad ayaan bonding๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and very own AsYa's cute dinning table fights๐Ÿ˜†  shit  drowing the memory lane of  QH1 ๐Ÿ˜ญ
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

Hey Dear,

You know you just reminded me with this post that its been a year since Karan left QH. Time flies by but leaves back moments to cherish life long. I was fangirling over his latest pics when I came across this and suddenly pressed the rewind button of memory.

Last year same time I remember jumping from one article to the other waiting n wanting desperately for someone to deny the news that was spreading havoc in the hearts of AsYa fans but none was received and hence the new year had been officially ruined for me. I guess few will say that its nothing to cry over but for me, a KSgian and AAK and AsYa fan, it was too much.

You know this place was my home. I used to practically stalk the forum for updates on the stories, for spoilers and the most interesting part the analysis or as we called it as symbolism. Oh those days still bring tears n smiles. I so miss the old QH forum along with all the people I had got acquainted and attached with. 

I've learned that life goes on and stops for none. Same happened here. We all had to deal with out heartbreaks over not being able to see our beloved AsYa getting the end they very much deserved. Now also the ardent fans are here supporting AsYa stories. Im not blaming the ones who quit because its their decision but what I feel as a fan is that if we all say goodbye to this forum n quit writing on AsYa, how will we keep them alive?

Just wishing all my friends and acquaintances from QH1 a life full of health, happiness and love.

Wishing Karan Singh Grover all the best for his upcoming film. May you be blessed with health, prosperity, love and every little thing you desire. May God protect you. I've loved you, love you and will alwaysss do.

So touchy ๐Ÿ˜ญ...I am listening this song from last 34 hours and this  suits totally for our AsYa...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Umr bhar ka saath de jo, Kyun wohi pyaar ho!
Kyun na mit ke jo fanaa ho, Woh bhi pyaar ho!
Naa adhoori yeh kahaani
Naa adhoora yeh fasaana
Mar ke bhi naa hum kahenge, Alvida!

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba
Yun naa dhaavi
Yun naa dhaavi 
Do dilaan di yeh kahaani"
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post!!
I only started watching the serial because of KSG!!
He brought the character of Asad alive with his acting, voice and Charismatic personality !!
Will forever miss him as Asad Ahmed Khan...