||Shaheer Pooja||~* GGs The 'Golden' Guy and The 'Gorgeous' Gal *~FC#5 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Yes, and his Indo FC confirmed it. They wont lie about such a thing.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guess not. Too bad. Oh well. Time to find someone for Pooja 😆
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Shaheer is dating Ayu Ting Ting. It has been confirmed.

If it is confirmed then good luck to them I guess
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So that girl finally gets Shaheer...n all our ShaJa hopes are shattered forever... 😭
sravanipolsani thumbnail
No, I DON'T BELIEVE that he is dating Ayu.
Well before his movie release, this news coming out - So surely, it is Gimmick. All fake news to gain publicity, Media attention...to attract many audience to his movie.

It is just a MARKETING STRATEGY. He is not dating Ayu. My instinct strongly says it. After all, he always used these kind of strategies:

1. To make his show "PAA" - a success -he said he was single, he even flirted with pooja while she was in Indo to gain fans attraction.

2. He moved close to soumya just to make his Indo shows "Bolly Star Vaganza" a success.

So, these are all Marketing strategies at every point of time.

I STILL BELIEVE in the rumours that shaheer and pooja were dating during mahabharat times. Bcoz, without fire, there won't be smoke. When mahabharat was huge success, at that time only that rumour has come. So i believe it was not a marketing strategy then.

Who all will agree with me on this? Need your feedback guys.
Edited by sravanipolsani - 9 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Shaheer is dating Ayu Ting Ting. It has been confirmed.

OMG..Really?? 😲 ..it is indeed surprising..😕
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, and his Indo FC confirmed it. They wont lie about such a thing.

which pic?? the one he posted on Instagram? 😕

Just couple of days ago ..he posted this..😕

Shaheer Sheikh @Shaheer_S

And after all the rumours, it's just Baloo who gives me company. https://instagram.com/p/0_AAtvnuj2/

devashree_h thumbnail
Its his pic with Ayu, they are in sleeping position with his arm under her head.
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know this is ShaJa thread but quite frankly if it was a publicity stunt it didn't come across as very fitting to his image. He needs to have a discussion with his publicist.

I simply don't care all that much if they (ShaJa) were / are dating, but fans have to stop hating on other people they associate with. Pooja sent an Insta message saying Love Is Universal which I am reading as supporting him and SS tweeted out that song which says 'you (he) don't have to try so hard for them to like you (him)'.

Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
mishasinghal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is weird for the moderator to make such biased statements !!

Are we sure that the moderator account is not hacked?? No offence meant.. but making such strong statements based on rumors is weird ! 😲

Btw, love the way Pooja responded & I believe that's a pic from Manmarziyan shooting... 😳