||Shaheer Pooja||~* GGs The 'Golden' Guy and The 'Gorgeous' Gal *~FC#5 - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishasinghal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXETTQyvVA
Another Indo video...

People - is it please possible for some one to have all the lovely OSes at one place?

I have been wanting to go back and read them but quite difficult to find easily.. any suggestions?
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Misha
ArDi wasn't their all important couple. KaJu was😆. GoLi somehow overtook them because of the sheer number of scenes and the awesome acting skills

It would have been nice though, if they had shown a few private moments where ArDi spoke of things besides dharm-adharm (sigh)
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@anu what are you saying... SP's MB is soo pavithra... n ArDi.. they are ultimate pavithra ppl...
how can they have private scenes... thts only reserved for Blindy n for young peeps like abhi baby!!!

mishasinghal thumbnail
I agree Krishnaa!!

is there no new development on future projects?

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At least we know Shaheer and the other Pandvas are busy in Indo
But no news of Pooja at all😔
I really wish she would come on some show soon...what a waste of talent otherwise😡
mishasinghal thumbnail
These are situations where I feel, it becomes critical for a good actress to take some tough calls :
- push yourself through networking & auditions..
- take up the best option and make most of it or your own
- collaborate with a friend to do what you believe in

Wish Poo's doing something as we see every other actress taking some step or the other...
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Every interview she gives she seems to talk about how lazy she is...
I think she has to change her modus operandi , there is no dearth of TV actresses and if she does not push herself now it might be too late and that would be a crying shame!
She got a big break and she did a wonderful job, now she should capitalize on it

And being in social hibernation surely does not help the cause!!

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She seems to spend time hanging out with friends. I wish she would promote herself more. SidT's Razia looks amazing. It's being partly shot in Egypt. She would have knocked such a role out of the park.
I am still holding out hope of seeing her in Ashoka or Siya Ke Ram with or without Fav Arya or BFF.

What a waste of talent it would be, if she remains a one hit wonder.

In fact, I an going to post this in the Pooja and Drau threads too. If she somehow gets to know of fans' opinion, may be she will make more of an effort. After all, the bangs seem to be gone 😆
mishasinghal thumbnail
I believe posting on instagram handle of hers will also help..
She's decently active there from what I make...

And for Shaheer Twitter..
mishasinghal thumbnail
Dear All,
Sthg good happened today :)

I was watching Dharamkshetra today on EPIC channel (Lovely are both of these..)
And that last scene of Mahabharat where ArDi discuss the news of Dwarka submission into waters & both are inconsolable..

So lovely that the makers of this show are taking the memorable love story of ArDi ahead :)
Again Shaja & the makers to be credited...

Hare Krishna!