||Shaheer Pooja||~* GGs The 'Golden' Guy and The 'Gorgeous' Gal *~FC#5 - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=1052

Shaheer's New Sony Tv show.. forum is now open.. 😊
aanvi98 thumbnail

The invitation!!!

'Uffo all those were dreams!! Shit! They should have been true na!''She thought.

''Aww my ardi!''

She took her phone while yawing and opened twitter. And her eyes almost popped up seeing the tellychakkar article.
''The couple on which the world is going gaga; shaheer sheikh and pooja sharma soon to get hooked up!''

''What!''
She almost jumped from her bed and pinched herself.

''Am i freaking dreaming again?''

She rechecked it again. To confirm she also texted in 'Heera' bug project group in twitter and anu, richa, riya all were in awe! She went to Chat kurukshetra and almost a dance l
Kurukshetra was going on there!

Anu: did u even check your mail?

Sayu: no, why?

Sam: tu paagal ho jayegi! Hamare saare sapne sach ho rhe hai!!

Sayu: i know tht!

Mou: arre baba dekh na jaake mail seedha itna ghumati kyun hai tu!

Sayu: ghuma main nhi rhi tum sab rhe ho!

Anu: baba bas soch ek dhamaka hai tere liye!

Sayu: achcha baba going...

Sayu goes to her email and opens a folder named 'invitation'. There she sees a picture. Her heart almost popped up seeing the invitation.

''Did i seriously got shaja wedding invitation! She saw the date nd exclaimed,

''Aww their wedding day is my birthday!''

And she started preperation on full swing... but she didn't knew what would happen next!!
Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail

The day was here for which she had waited since ages. Her happiness knew no bounds when she realized that her dream is finally going to be true. She finally looked at her phone and reread the text from Sam to leave for the wedding. She had worn a red salwar kamiz as she knew the Nikah would take place before the wedding. She had packed a white-and-red lehenga for the wedding. All were super excited to meet Shaheer and Pooja face to face. After all they were the lucky people!

After about one and a half hour, they reached the venue. It was no less than a palace. The venue had two sides; on one side there was wedding diyasand on other side there was Nikah place, which was divided with a golden curtain. The whole venue was ornamented in crimson and maroon.

Soon Shaheer arrived on the venue on his white horse. Everyone rushed to him. The poor journalists were struggling for one click. Everyone grasped their breath for one glimpse of the cute couple. Followed by Shaheer, Pooja also came with her divine face wearing a red lehenga. They both sat against each other but they had a curtain as a barrier Shaheer looked at Pooja and thumbed up at her. Pooja lowered her eyes like a new bride. Soon the Nikah procedure was started.

The Mullah asked, '' Do u accept him as your legal husband with your full consent?'' ''Qubool hai!'' Pooja answered. Shaheer looked with awe and Pooja answered, '' I need to know na, after all I am going to be Mrs. Sheikh, oops, I'm already Mrs. Sheikh!'' They looked at each other and smiled. ''Do you accept her as your legal wife with your consent?'' ''Qubool hai.'' Shaheer also replied. The whole wedding hall was happy and satisfied that one phase of this biggest wedding in telly has finished. Saishree sighed and she smiled from mouth to ear. And everyone advanced to the next and the last phase- the big fat Indian wedding.

The hall was decorated beautifully for the marriage ceremony. Sai awed looking around. Celebrities, beautiful decorations and ShaJa wedding!

Was it a beautiful dream? Or a blissful reality?

Suddenly the music started playing and from the right side people came dancing to the main Mandap. On the middle of the crowd was Shaheer being carried on the shoulders of Rohit and Soraubh.

Inna sona, inna cool

Munda inna wonderful

Ennu vekhe je kudiya toh kehndi

"Oh My God! Oh My God!...

Oh dheere dheere karda dhamaal sa

Oh munda kukkad kamaal da

The song ended once he reached the Mandap where another music had started playing. From another corner the girl's party entered. And in the middle was the gem of attraction, Pooja.

Naina donali se kyun goli maare kishton mein

Kaahe naa jhatke se jaan le

Laakhon karodon wala, tan tera sone jaisa

Man se chhokariya tu hera hai

The music once again stopped once Pooja reached the mandap .

Panditji chanted the mantras. Then it was the time for the garland ceremony .

Tare Hai Barati Chandani Hai Yeh Barat

Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath

Saato Phere Honge Abb Haato Me Leke Hath

Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

Re Jivan Sathee Ham Diya Aur Bati Ham

The garland ceremony finished and it was time for other rituals. The couple sat for the rituals while Panditji started chanting the mantras.

At that time different couples came into floor to dance and entertain others. Different celebrities took part in the dance and through their dance they were showing ShaJa's love story.

First on stage came Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani aka the famous ArShi of telly wood with the first dance.

Tune maari entriyaan re

Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re

Tang tang tang...

Tune mari entriyan re

Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re

Tang tang tang...

Dil ki sun commentriyan re

Pyaar ki guarantiyan re

Tang tang tang...

They showed how Shaheer got attracted to Pooja at the first sight during the shoot of MB.

They were followed by Karan S Grover and Surbi Jyoti as AsYa dancing on the tunes of sab tera.

Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi

Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara

Bin tere mujhse naaraaz tha dil

Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha

Main toh tere dhang mein

Dhal chuki hoon

Bas teri ban chuki hoon

Mera mujhme kuch nahi

Sab tera, sab tera..

They showed how their ShaJa love story progressed. Once their song finished on stage came the favourite duo of screen Mouni Roy and Arjun Bilaji.

Main heer haan teri

Main peedh haan teri

Je tu baddal kaala

Main neer haan teri

Mera Ranjha, main raanjhe di

Ranjha hai chit-chor

Je karke woh mil jaaye ta

Ki chahinda hai haur

They were showing the little break up ShaJa had after the Ting Tong issue in Indonesia .Then the music changed suddenly and Varun Kapoor and Helly Shah made entry.

Ab naa tu rakhna tu

Mere dil ka ye chhota-mota haq maar ke

Galati se galati ki

Kab pichhe-pichhe aa tere

Jhak maar ke

Varun ran after Helly apologising for what he had done. Finally, after a lot of manofying Helly aka Pooja agreed.

Then Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor MaNan of telly came on stage dancing on Bolna expressing the deep ShaJa love.

Tere liye aaya main toh

Tere sang jaana

Dholna ve tere naal

Jindri bitavaan

Kadi naiyo chhodna

Ishq di dor na

Saare chhad jaayen maahi

Tu na chhodna

Bolna mahi bolna

Bolna mahi bolna

What followed was the proposing part which was portrayed by another popular Mytho couple Sidharth and Tunisha. The AshKhara of CAS. They danced expressing ShaJa love for eternity.

Tu jo mila, sab mil gaya

Dil ki namaazein jaake

Pahunchi falak se aage

Toh jaake paaya tujhko

Mere rehnuma...

Mujhko mera Rabb mil gaya

Baahon se aage tere

Duniya nahi hai meri

Rakhle yahin tu mujhko

Mere rehnuma...

The dances ended and so did the saga of ShaJa. Panditji asked them to stand for the sath phera.

The couple got up and started the phera promising each other seven vows.

Shaheer: You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children.

Pooja: I am responsible for the home and all household responsibilities.

Shaheer: Together we will protect our house and children.

Pooja: I will be by your side as your courage and strength. I will rejoice in your happiness. In return, you will love me solely.

Shaheer: May we grow wealthy and prosperous and strive for the education of our children. May our children live long.

Pooja: I will love you solely for the rest of my life, as you are my husband. Every other man in my life will be secondary. I vow to remain chaste.

Shaheer: You have brought sacredness into my life, and have completed me. May we be blessed with noble and obedient children.

Pooja: I will shower you with joy, from head to toe. I will strive to please you in every way I can.

Shaheer: You are my best friend, and staunchest well-wisher. You have come into my life, enriching it. God bless you. "

Pooja: I promise to love and cherish you for as long as I live. Your happiness is my happiness, and your sorrow is my sorrow. I will trust and honor you, and will strive to fulfill all your wishes.

Shaheer: May you be filled with joy and peace. "

Pooja: I will always be by your side."

Shaheer: We are now husband and wife, and are one"

Pooja: As God is witness, I am now your wife. We will love, honor and cherish each other forever.

At last Shaheer filled Pooja's maang.

And that's how the marriage got completed declaring Shaheer and Pooja as husband and wife for seven lives.

''Pandit ji may I know if any legendary couples got married this day?'' Pooja asked. ''It is a great question beta! Today on this auspicious day Siya-Raam and Lakshman-Urmila, Arjun-Draupadi and Ashok-Ahankara got married!! And someone screamed from the back and the whole crowd stared at her. ''What!!!!'' And that person was none other than Saishree. ''Why are you reacting at this like this?'' Pooja asked. ''Well, I had dreams of all these three couples today...'' Saishree lowered her eyes in shyness as of course this topic was so awkward!! ''Well, can we talk to you both in private please?'' Her IF gang exclaimed from behind. Shaheer and Pooja looked at each other and nodded to the gang in agreement. They all went to a corner and whispered among themselves. After listening them, both Pooja and Shaheer had curves on their faces. Saishree just looked at them and she even didn't had the idea what was going behind her back!

Soon after the conversation Shaheer came in front of a table and stood on a chair. ''Ladies and gentlemen, today i want to announce something. Today, on 21st May, we have a very special birthday angel with us! She is Saishree, one of our well wishers. And maybe because of such well-wishers, we both are together!! Let us all wish her!!'' Saishree was totally shocked at this unexpected turn of events. She saw the IF gang smiling and giggling. And that moment she understood it was all their planning, or maybe prapanch! Pooja held up her hands and exclaimed,

''Come on Guys! Let's have a party tonight!''

THE PARTY!!!

Edited by aanvi98 - 8 years ago