||Shaheer Pooja||~* GGs The 'Golden' Guy and The 'Gorgeous' Gal *~FC#5 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Yep. and i am crying over those comments!!!😭 But sabse cool hain hamare india waale. they supporting shaheer very much!!! And phew!!! that affair rumor was not true!!! Some shahila or shahida was making fraud account and posting nonsense. she even dragged hijab stylist in netherland who never heard name of shaheer!!! such lames and bi**hes!!!!😡 If indos, if you r in so much love with your ting ting, then keep it with you!😡
sravanipolsani thumbnail
Ok. Please post this topic in Shaheer AT. I don't have laptop and my mobile net is very slow to search the link n post. Thanks
aanvi98 thumbnail
Maybe sheer AT is closed...😕 i searched it, but didn't found it. but i made a new post a posted it. And also shared in all possible threads.
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! Okay, I just wanted to say something. We are all fans of ShaJa on this FC and we love and adore them because of the characters they played on screen as Arjun and Draupadi and their sizzling chemistry, but I would just like to put forward my viewpoint on the above topic. None of us was too happy on hearing that Shaheer was dating Ayu but we couldn't really help it, and now that they have broken up, our feelings for our OTP have arose once again but that doesn't mean we point fingers at a person's character, be it Ayu and or anyone, draw conclusions, or disgrace the name of a country's population because everyone is entitled to have their own opinions and just as we here, are fans of Shaheer-Pooja, they would be fans of Ayu and hence will support her. Also, we cannot believe rumours to be true and make up our mind about the reasons that could have caused any relationships to deteriorate, because there are people involved, people who we are fans of.
Coming to the Ayu bashing, even if the Indonesians are bashing Shaheer for whatever reasons, we don't have to do the same because then there will be no difference between the bashers and us. This is a platform where we can Ship about our favourite couple and not talk about those we don't like by saying negative things about their character.
Coming to the whole situation, now all of us can hope that there will be something between the two people we love so much and we can fangirl about them once again, right? Other than bashing, I'll be happy to discuss ShaJa's amazing chemistry with you guys.
Just an opinion that I had, when I came across this conversation on the thread. No offense to anyone.😊
aanvi98 thumbnail
Okay girls let's start a discussion here!!! maybe any story on ArDi? Or our 'INSTA KAANDS'!!!!🤣 Did anyone followed pooja!!!! If 'her phone' is working 'crazily' or not?🤣
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont thiink they broke up...
they still follow each other on insta..shaheer and ayu :/
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FairyDust.

i dont thiink they broke up...

they still follow each other on insta..shaheer and ayu :/

No, yukti! they broke up! shaheer himself clarified it in insta! actually official shaheer forgot his insta account! he deleted all photos!!!😭 even ayu deleted... maybe u didn't see the clarification becuz he deleted that photo!😃
sravanipolsani thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pooja sharma signed a new colors tv serial "naagin". She is going to play as fiance of arjun bijlani. Excited to see her on tv after long time
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravanipolsani

Pooja sharma signed a new colors tv serial "naagin". She is going to play as fiance of arjun bijlani. Excited to see her on tv after long time

yes... saw that...😃
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I think this website called Bollywood life posted the wrong information. What they meant was Puja Sharma, maybe. Though I am not sure but most sites say that she is going to play the fianc and not our Pooja. Even TellyChakkar says that, and it is one of the most reliable television news sites. Guess we'll have to wait till the show premieres. I had my hopes high all morning :(
@Anvi I think our discussion went waste.