||Shaheer Pooja||~* GGs The 'Golden' Guy and The 'Gorgeous' Gal *~FC#5 - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys! Long time since I have posted here!
Heard the news about Shah's alleged relationship with ayu! It's heart breaking alright but I think we should remain somewhat oblivious to it and continue Shipping ShaJa because needless to say we all love them. So let's not talk about this anymore. After all, they were an onscreen couple we all loved as ArDi! We know not what may strike and when things can make a turn for the better! Just had one confusion, I saw those congratulatory posts on Instagram and the pictures too but has Shah confirmed the relationship? His post on twitter did not give any confirmation.
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ppl pls!! This is a fc not a place to cry about whom shaheer is dating n Shaja didn't happn!!! It's already a pretty bad scenario..d guy his family all r being bashed in d worst possible way u can imagine!!! So Pls let's not even go in that direction!!! Pls pls fr God sake no shah-ayu discussions!! We can go about ardi right!!! It's been ages since we saw some citations n all!!!
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since you wanted a citation, here you go.

Panchali clearly says he carried the burden pretty much alone, while the hubbies 'pursued their virtue' and paid court to HER. I don't understand how THIS woman is thought to be a pawn.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m03/m03231.htm

Formerly, eight thousand Brahmanas were daily fed in the palace of Yudhishthira from off plates of gold. And eighty thousand Brahmanas also of the Snataka sect leading domestic lives were entertained by Yudhishthira with thirty serving-maids assigned to each. Besides these, ten thousand yatis with the vital seed drawn up, had their pure food carried unto them in plates of gold. All these Brahamanas that were the utterers of the Veda, I used to worship duly with food, drink, and raiment taken from stores only after a portion thereof had been dedicated to the Viswadeva. 1 The illustrious son of Kunti had a hundred thousand well-dressed serving-maids with bracelets on arms and golden ornaments on necks, and decked with costly garlands and wreaths and gold in profusion, and sprinkled with sandal paste. And adorned with jewels and gold they were all skilled in singing and dancing. O lady, I knew the names and features of all those girls, as also what they are and what they were, and what they did not. Kunti's son of great intelligence

p. 475

had also a hundred thousand maid-servants who daily used to feed guests, with plates of gold in their hands. And while Yudhishthira lived in Indraprastha a hundred thousand horses and a hundred thousand elephants used to follow in his train.These were the possessions of Yudhisthira while he ruled the earth. It was I however, O lady, who regulated their number and framed the rules to be observed in respect of them; and it was I who had to listen to all complaints about them. Indeed, I knew everything about what the maid-servants of the palace and other classes of attendants, even the cow-herds and the shepherds of the royal establishment, did or did not. O blessed and illustrious lady, it was I alone amongst the Pandavas who knew the income and expenditure of the king and what their whole wealth was. And those bulls among the Bharatas, throwing upon me the burden of looking after all those that were to be fed by them, would, O thou of handsome face, pay their court to me. And this load, so heavy and incapable of being borne by persons of evil heart, I used to bear day and night, sacrificing my ease, and all the while affectionately devoted to them. And while my husbands were engaged in the pursuit of virtue, I only supervised their treasury inexhaustible like the ever-filled receptacle of Varuna. Day and night bearing hunger and thirst, I used to serve the Kuru princes, so that my nights and days were equal to me. I used to wake up first and go to bed last. This, O Satyabhama, hath ever been my charm for making my husbands obedient to me! This great art hath ever been known to me for making my husbands obedient to me.

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@anu whatever the case be Drau had excellant managerial skills..
her MBA is world class it seems.. 😉

ooohh yeah she got the MBA from Yagya Place.. born with all knowledge..

Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Since you wanted a citation, here you go.

Panchali clearly says he carried the burden pretty much alone, while the hubbies 'pursued their virtue' and paid court to HER. I don't understand how THIS woman is thought to be a pawn.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/hin/m03/m03231.htm

Formerly, eight thousand Brahmanas were daily fed in the palace of Yudhishthira from off plates of gold. And eighty thousand Brahmanas also of the Snataka sect leading domestic lives were entertained by Yudhishthira with thirty serving-maids assigned to each. Besides these, ten thousand yatis with the vital seed drawn up, had their pure food carried unto them in plates of gold. All these Brahamanas that were the utterers of the Veda, I used to worship duly with food, drink, and raiment taken from stores only after a portion thereof had been dedicated to the Viswadeva. 1 The illustrious son of Kunti had a hundred thousand well-dressed serving-maids with bracelets on arms and golden ornaments on necks, and decked with costly garlands and wreaths and gold in profusion, and sprinkled with sandal paste. And adorned with jewels and gold they were all skilled in singing and dancing. O lady, I knew the names and features of all those girls, as also what they are and what they were, and what they did not. Kunti's son of great intelligence

p. 475

had also a hundred thousand maid-servants who daily used to feed guests, with plates of gold in their hands. And while Yudhishthira lived in Indraprastha a hundred thousand horses and a hundred thousand elephants used to follow in his train.These were the possessions of Yudhisthira while he ruled the earth. It was I however, O lady, who regulated their number and framed the rules to be observed in respect of them; and it was I who had to listen to all complaints about them. Indeed, I knew everything about what the maid-servants of the palace and other classes of attendants, even the cow-herds and the shepherds of the royal establishment, did or did not. O blessed and illustrious lady, it was I alone amongst the Pandavas who knew the income and expenditure of the king and what their whole wealth was. And those bulls among the Bharatas, throwing upon me the burden of looking after all those that were to be fed by them, would, O thou of handsome face, pay their court to me. And this load, so heavy and incapable of being borne by persons of evil heart, I used to bear day and night, sacrificing my ease, and all the while affectionately devoted to them. And while my husbands were engaged in the pursuit of virtue, I only supervised their treasury inexhaustible like the ever-filled receptacle of Varuna. Day and night bearing hunger and thirst, I used to serve the Kuru princes, so that my nights and days were equal to me. I used to wake up first and go to bed last. This, O Satyabhama, hath ever been my charm for making my husbands obedient to me! This great art hath ever been known to me for making my husbands obedient to me.

this is what i like the most... 😆 😉
umm.. i should take note.. 😉

AnuMP thumbnail
😆 I loved the part where she says she did al this while the hubbies 'pursued their virtue' and 'paid court' to her
You know, I have come to the conclusion that she was de facto emperor of IP
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
@Anu ejjjaaccttlllyy. the SuperWoman.. the real form of matha rani with 8 hands..
AnuMP thumbnail
Isn't it around this time last year that the VH track was going on? Any news in the Pooja FC on Twitter about this?
AnuMP thumbnail
Am irritated at the 30 second appearance of Pooja in MMZ. SidT couldn't find her a better role?😲
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Am irritated at the 30 second appearance of Pooja in MMZ. SidT couldn't find her a better role?😲

What?? just 30 sec cameo? I thought her role will last for few days??

I am yet to see the episode hence going by what you said...