JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting for part 1  update soon πŸ˜Š
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER ONE

Raman had worked himself so much in the last three years because he had just started his business and was just getting into the market. His business had just taken off and he had been working extra hard to make sure everything went as planned and things were moving as per. But after all that hard work he needed a break if not for himself at least for his health and his family that depended on him for a lot of things.

''Raman seriously you need to go for a vacation. I will take care of things here and I will make sure nothing goes lacking. You are starting to look really old from all the fatigue. Come one go'' Said Mihir

Mihir was Raman's best friend and they had known each other since they were 5 years old. Rarely did they seem to agree on things but today even Raman understood the significance of what he was saying

'I know yaar it's just that I cannot see myself going away from work man. This business is everything and we need to ensure that it grows because I want to be the biggest advertising agency Asia in 6years time. How the hell is that going to happen if I keep on taking breaks''

'Raman seriously you need to go unwind a little. Besides at this rate you're going to end up dying a bachelor. Go have fun and quite frankly at this point am even recommending a summer fling if you know what I mean.'' Mihir replied raising his eyebrows on the last statement

'Flings and me do not move in the same lane. But yeah I do get what you mean. Mom has been on my neck to get married and all so who knows I may find my wife there.'' Raman replied

'Exactly! See I do have good ideas from time to time you know.'' Mihir said

And with that the planning for a two month vacation started but little did he know it would be the vacation that would forever change his life. Mihir made sure Raman did not have any work related things with him as he wanted him to genuinely relax.

They sat together and agreed on a location which they thought he would love to go and relax and they settled on Varca beach in south Goa.

Raman said his goodbyes and left for the airport for a trip that would forever change his life.

Ishita was an only child of Mr. and Mrs. Iyers and they loved their daughter more than anything they owned. Mr. Iyer was a very strong cultured man who cared about two things, his family and his hotels.

He used to own a string of them in Delhi and he always wanted to make it big and have the biggest and best hotels in India. His dream was however short lived when his daughter suffered a major accident which left her face disfigured.

Ishita was a pure soul who always wanted the best for everyone. She was kind and sweet but most importantly she was beautiful. Mr. Iyer would take pride in that and would always say I have the most beautiful girl in the whole of India. He would beam with pride every time his fellow fathers complimented him for his upbringing. They would say

'Wow Mr. Iyer, your daughter is so well mannered and cultured and to top it all she is absolutely beautiful. She will be an amazing a daughter in Law I tell you.''

He would always say he would never impose his decisions on his daughter and so she would make her own choice when looking for a groom.

But all this changed when she meet with an accident on her way back from school when she was 18 years old. A drunk driver squired off the road and ended up knocking her off the road.

The Collison was so high that it took them over 2 hours to find her. Mrs. Iyer worried thinking she had lost her only child to an idiotic driver. She survived the accident and through rehab she was able to walk again but her face had so much damage that it had to take a lot of surgeries to fix.

Mr. Iyer had done everything in his power to make sure that his daughter was okay and well but with the hospital bills the rehab and surgeries it took a toll on his business.

Ishita on the other hand lost all her self-esteem and confidence and became a shadow of the girl they knew. She covered her face with every chance she got because she got tired of people staring at her like she was a horror story of her own.

But as time passed by it became too much and her father decided to move to south Goa where he had built this family house near the Varca beach such that they went away from it all for the sake of his daughter. Since on one knew her there, she would easily go out covering her face with a veil and people would just put it down as religious reasons.

Because of the money problems, they had to rent out part of the family house and every summer they would host a guest or two in order to make ends meet.

'Ishita come help me dust up now the guest is about to come. Mr. Mihir is very kind he keeps on sending business our way so we have to make sure that his guest is happy okay. Now come one'' said Mrs. Iyer

'Mamma let me sleep a little bit more I promise I will be ready by the time he gets here. Besides he will not be here until 2 o'clock so what's the hurry'' replied a sleepy Ishita

'Oh my God I do not know what I am going to do with you. Your father has spoilt you silly. Fine I will do the dusting and cleaning but make sure you are ready when he gets here. Are you sure you ca handle this Ishita?'' Asked Mrs. Iyers a bit worried

'Mamma I will be fine. Go take care of Dadiji I will be okay besides Shagun is here she will help out.'' Shagun was Ishita's best friendin fact she was Ishita's only friend. They met when Shagun at the store where Shagun worked at the beach and became instant friends. Shagun was among the few people who knew how Ishita looked like and not once did she try and make her feel like a freak.

'Dadiji is really sick otherwise I would not have gone and your father can not handle things alone. I am so sorry that I am leaving you alone. Why don't you come with me back to Delhi? It will be so much fun? She asked knowing full well what the answer will be

'Nahi Mamma besides you need someone her to take care of the guest. Now go let me enjoy my sleep before you spoil it with you worrying''

'Oyichupkaro'' Mrs. Iyer replied with a smile on her face.

She was worried for her daughter because it was going to be the first time she was going to be left alone in 8 years. As a mother she knew in one way or the other her daughter needed this may be she would learn to live again but she still could not help but worry.

She left Ishita's room and went to get everything in place for the guest and also for her journey.

Raman had just landed in South Goa and was extremely exhausted. He met with a cab driver who likely knew exactly the place he was going to. He hoped Mihir choose a nice relaxing place where he did not have to worry about so many disturbances.

The cab driver helped him get his luggage and left him at the door way of a beach house. He tried to knock but the door was open and against his better judgment he decided to walk into the house.

'Hello is anybody home?'' he called out

Ishita had just dressed up and was preparing lunch when she heard someone calling out. She got startled and wondered who that was because the guest was expected in 2 hours therefore no one was supposed to be here at this time.

She slowly carried a frying pan in her hand and went out screaming

'AAAHHH...''

Raman did not know what was happening except this woman was busy running towards him with a frying pan so out of instinct he also screamed

'AAAHHH KYA HUA?'' He asked

But before he could ration what was going on, she missed a step on the stairs and she came falling down. He struggled to get a hold of her and they ended up colliding.

Ishita thought she was going to have the all of her life and braced herself for it only to fall on top of him. He smelt of a sweet musky smell, the kind she read about in novels and just imagined. He was fit she could tell from the strong arms he held her with to protect her from the fall and for some reason she just wanted to stay there.

Raman had grabbed her hand just so she did not harm herself and at least lessen the fall by her falling in him. She had the most beautiful and tiniest fingers in the world and her hair smelt like strawberries and cherry all missed in one.

When he touched her shoulder to try and get her to sit up he felt a fire in him that never existed and all of a sudden he had a sudden desire to touch her face and see who it was.

CHAPTER TWO;-
Chapter 2

Please do let me know what you think. So drop a comment and hit the like button

Edited by Khuarnav - 9 years ago
Rianshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start..!!
different story.. plz continue soon..!!
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... interesting concept...
plz update soon eagerly waiting...
thanks
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is an absolutely beautiful Nd brilliant story! I'm a fan of yours now. :) I'm so excited about this..
Pls PM me whenever you update...hoping you're gonna be frequent. ;) also, romance milega Kya? (U knw wht i mean haha)
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome intresting concept.update soon n thanx fr d pm
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..this seems very interesting.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.pls update soon😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg amazing amazing start..loved it...plz continue soon n pm me too plz