Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipournami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for the pics. Great selection and simply can't get enough of them.
Thanks a lot
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not happy with yesterdays episode(Running around in the airport scene)..But ha the way they huggedโ˜บ๏ธ it was such a magical moment..I loved it...2 times they hugged...the 2nd hug was more passionate and unexpected..and the last scene(bedroom scene)โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for the pictures with dialogue yaa๐Ÿ˜Š..beautiful pictures๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by JniISHRA83 - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys i hv added lots more pics n moments!
Also I can add all of them d next day only, cos they take some time to update d galleries wid pics..i cant capture all of dem myself. My apologies i update d post next morning ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks a ton to d people who r updating d creation galleries and picture gallery! what brilliant work dey r doing! u guys shud definitely check dose 2 threads regularly.
sanjI3 thumbnail
thank you soo much for this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI'm going to bookmark this page๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand in a biggg fan of ur stories a big thank you for that too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sanjI3 - 9 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the the scene were my fav but the second hug has to be the best scene of yesterdsy's epi.
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pallavi, thank u very much for the picture.
I feel as if DIVAN r hugging rather than ISHRA.

loved it.
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveyhm

you nailed it all of them are so too good. They dont need to tell I love you after all this. Within thier heart confession is over

Loved the Shy Ishitha, he waiting for her to complete the sentance. The way ishu pulled his ear the hug and Ruhi's utak bitak

awee.. i m glad u loved dose pics, dey captured ur fv moments too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjI3

thank you soo much for this๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI'm going to bookmark this page๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand in a biggg fan of ur stories a big thank you for that too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

awee..i am so glad i am able to entertain u guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrsrakhra

wow...๐Ÿ‘ you did a fabulous job by collection all the best moment of this episode... i am still so lost in all these... but here are few of my fav one's ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i just loved the intensity with which they stare each other for that brief moment... i wonder how they would have reacted if it had been behind closed doors...๐Ÿ˜†

she pulls his ear so lovingly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and he pulls her for a second hug...in a true hubby style...๐Ÿ˜ณ as if he is not satisfied with the first one ๐Ÿ˜†

second hug was the best one according to me...and its far better than any confession that could have happened... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am on cloud 9... so so so sooo happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awee! yep yesterdays ep had some really intense moments..u realise only wen u re-watch d episodes. I am glad u liked d post. I hope u checked d updated post, i hv added more moments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful pics..!! Thankxx a lott for pics with dialouge...
Most unique confession ever seen..!!!!