Post of the thread!!! πŸ‘

Will do my best in social service and bump it on each page. πŸ˜†

Hahaha...Can't thank you enough! πŸ˜ƒ #Godbless πŸ˜†
barlin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

puneet daughter  apologized i guess  thats the main thing

Denying the act doesn't count as apology. She is blatantly denying, that's not in any way credible.
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Some years ago in Australia, the leader of opposition made an off-handed comment about the death of Julia Gillard's father. He said of the recent death of Julia's father - that her father must have died of shame.
Some time later, when Julia Gillard gave a very passionate speech in their parliament on misogyny she said very forcefully: "My father did not die of shame." Who can ever argue with that response?

I pity this stupid daughter of Issar who does not realise how the misogyny should at least not come from her... 
Edited by Wisian - 9 years ago
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barlin

Denying the act doesn't count as apology. She is blatantly denying, that's not in any way credible.

Besharam hai... Had she been penitent, she would have said "sorry", and shut up. 
When her father will die, perhaps then she'll know what that grief means... perhaps enough to not be as insensitive. 
yjain18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
No. It was her original account.. I sent her follow request on twitter on old id. But after it the id was changed..
And when her original I'd was revealed, the request was still there.. That proves she just just changed the id (username).
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: barlin

She's lying. This is nothing but damage control!

Immediately after reading about her tweet, I checked her account to see if it was fake...it was private, the same account she's been using since before beginning of BB8 apparently. I didn't find any other accounts.
I tweeted a couple of tweets, connecting her account with BB and Salman's...to ask contestants' families to stay away and be civil (day before yesterday). She changed the ID yesterday and blocked me..Why block people who were just reacting to a tweet from a fake account? (I was very civil, I don't abuse people or belittle them anyway, if that were to be the reason).
Apparently every person who went against her was blocked, look at the tweets.
And to top it all, that "fake" account and her current real account share the same display pic, since the time I tweeted.
Why would a fake account have "private tweets"?
I would've respected her a little if she owned up to it and apologized, this is just predictable and disgusting.

Bumpers. πŸ˜³
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Social service queen! πŸ˜†

Btw,...Meow...isn't this the same member, barlin...whose posts you and others were promoting on the other thread that day? He/she has a knack for coming up with 'post of the thread'. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ That one was spot on!
Edited by Kwerky23 - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is lieing ,it's her real account ...shame on her for posting such a tweet
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky23

Social service queen! πŸ˜†

Btw,...Meow...isn't this the same member, barlin...whose posts you and others were promoting on the other thread that day? He/she has a knack for coming up with 'post of the thread'. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ That one was spot on!

Just doing my bit to make this world a better place to live in. πŸ˜†

Yup!! It is exactly the same member. 
Barlin most certainly comes up with the "Post of the thread" πŸ˜†
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
In all the chaos on her Tweet ...on thing is confirmed ...she is definitely Puneet's like her father...humhe proof diya usneπŸ˜›

While Pap Punz  likes Fake sidekick ...iDaughter likes fake twitter account ...Uss me kaunsa badi baat hai ...πŸ˜† 

Edited by SIR.MEOWINGTON - 9 years ago