-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Asslamualaikum
I have been disturbed the whole day because of what has happened today. Evn cried for hours, cannot imagine the pain the parents must be going through. I've been thinking what a person can do other than remembering them in prayer.

So i was thinking is there anybody here who knows a short dua for the children we have lost?? Like i was thinking in a way so we all can read it, if someone knows how many times a certain dua is supposed to recited then if possible the ones who wants to join they can tell how many times they have read it.

Any suggestions??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Walaikum Alsalaam
What happened in Peshawar is just horrific and no words can describe our feelings nor the feelings of those mothers and fathers who had to hear the news of their dead angels and see them covered with blood in their school uniforms. What is more tragic and heartbreaking than this??? It's unbelievable and sickening to see what the world has become into. Has the human blood became invaluable to this point??!!
I pray from all my heart that Allah will grant all those innocent angels jannah and the sabr to all those families who had to bear the death of their beloved ones in this brutal way.
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un
As for those monsters Allah will surely take revenge from them in this life and the afterlife. He has created his hell for filthy creatures like them. They will burn in this dunya and the afterlife.
This Dua is for all the innocent souls that passed away
The best thing for us to do is read Surat Al-Fatihah for them so Allah can rest their souls.
halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malika.Dua

Walaikum Alsalaam

What happened in Peshawar is just horrific and no words can describe our feelings nor the feelings of those mothers and fathers who had to hear the news of their dead angels and see them covered with blood in their school uniforms. What is more tragic and heartbreaking than this??? It's unbelievable and sickening to see what the world has become into. Has the human blood became invaluable to this point??!!
I pray from all my heart that Allah will grant all those innocent angels jannah and the sabr to all those families who had to bear the death of their beloved ones in this brutal way.
As for those monsters Allah will surely take revenge from them in this life and the afterlife. He has created his hell for filthy creatures like them. They will burn in this dunya and the afterlife.
The best thing for us to do is read Surat Al-Fatihah for them so Allah can rest their souls.

thx for this
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika.Dua

Walaikum Alsalaam

DO you know whether there is a certain number of times you have to read it???
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://i.imgur.com/5b6WZ37.jpg

^Ameen.

Word Count: 1

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji'oon...😭😭
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Allah Unko Jannat Atta Farmiye AMEEN .x
Read any duaa, it will reach to Allah and its the intention that matters.
Freebird_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
People who can do such a thing have no god. Prayers with all the parents and children going thru this. R.I.P for victims..
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Read any duaa, it will reach to Allah and its the intention that matters.

Well that i know, i just thought it wud be better to read a certain dua at this time.
Have been praying for them, just wanted a specific dua for the shaheed.