Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

fantastic review. although sarika-vikram hit and miss thing was a bit turn off, the whole episode was very nice.

it was dragged a bit which cuold hv been avoided but I think its good they dint meet right now or else Vikram would hv forever remained stuck in his past and like Nani said , that vampire would hv ruined his life once again .. but now when he finally moves on in life with Shobha , then even if later he does meet Sarika , he will remain indifferent to her πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Super analysis Jyoti.

Loved ViBha coffee encounter πŸ˜‰β€οΈ and now the leap does make sense.😊
With Shobha playing matchmaker, there will be many ViBha intimate moments.

yup the jealousy and passin might finally come into play between both once a third angle is involved πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sudha-

Jyoti !

Aapke munh mein ghee shakkar ! 😊

While I noticed the signs of "leave the past baggage behind" - in Nani throwing away Vikrams possessions, which reminded him of her , to the coffee shop conversation - I felt this strange fear that they will bring Sarika into the picture, and Vikram's feelings for her will resurface. That would become real messy!

But I think you are right. The leap will happen and the love story will begin! Looking forward to it ! 😊

Thanks Jyoti! Great insightful post as usual !

Sarika mayb back post leap but only after Vikram falls for Shobha .. right now if she had come back then ViBha love story would hv remained standstill and he would hv gone back to Sarika but now I think that wont happen

Sarika may well try to snatch Vikram from Shobha in future whose hint was given in the episode where Sarika was telling Abhay's photo that this time she wont fall for a looser and will choose a winner for her even if she had to snatch him away from another person .. I guess hint here was Shobha from whom she will hv to snatch away Vikram in future mayb πŸ€” ... YHM kind of track πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Awesome review of the episode Jyo⭐️

I know I am back after so many days.

firstly, I agree with you on that glad vikram and saarika didn't meet each other and I never expected them to meet at this juncture, as I know my girl thoda bahut πŸ˜†

Munni yeah your girl can never make two people meet just normally without its share of twist and turns na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Meeting now will mean Vikram and Sarika reuniting and Shobha remaining alone .. but twist toh tab hoga when ViBha fall for each other and baam Sarika enters with Samarth bhaiyya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I found quite a few hints today when Rehaan said Vampire coming out of dreams and enter his life , Saarika will be out of his dreams and she will enter his life again, in future, only to give a proper closure to his past, in a more stronger and confident way, not as a looser but as THE most successful person in professional and personal life (2nd time falling in love)

yup the vampire will come in future for sure but she will hv this tedious job of trying to snatch away Vikram from Shobha then which she hinted while talking to her ex husband's photo πŸ€”

Saarika takes Abhay's watch and says his bad time ended and her good times begin, but she took that watch which was Abhay's bad time, which will be her bad time now.

thats a good symbolism .. she better pay for her sins 😑 .. Abhay ka aatma should haunt her now 😑

Sharada maa said she will support Shobha if she wants to move on with someone else in life, but what if her own daughter is the hurdle ? will she pass the testing times once again ?? and Saarika says she would snatch the person if need be ? Will she try to snatch Vikram from Shobha ? how will everyone react to it ?

Yes it will b Sarika vs Shobha for Vikram .. a test for Sharda here whom to support .. knowng Shobha she will b mahaan to sacrifice her love if she finds out Sarika is Vikram ka past .. what remains to b seen here is Vikram and Sharda's decision πŸ€”

Saarika's screw driver is gonna land her in jail, truth will come out and no crime is fool proof and that cousin of Abhay, seems to be the one to suspect Saarika

yeah I hope that screw driver is not forgotten post 6 months leap πŸ˜†

Awww and the scene of the episode, the coffee shop wala, it indeed was soo serene, there was some aura to the scene, as you rightly said, the initial promo days, differing views but again being there for each other <3 <3 So finally Shobha manages to take promise from Vikram that he would not only leave his past behind, but will also give a second chance to love in his life, the sweet gestures and smiles and the comfort level are soo endearing the title track added to it 😳

I lvoed the promise part the way he grabs her hand without feeling any hesitency .. the comfort level was at full display in the scene .. finally both hv become grt buddies who will b there for each other always 😳

Is it a leap t'row by any chance, Shobha looked different in her attitude and out look, she is taking care of the office in his absence and she tells she will be Vikram sir for today 😲

yup it did look like leap hapepned and things hv moved on now .. Shobha is more confident and smart whereas Vikram might hv given her that authority of his office to take decisions on his behalf 😳

We have a spoiler and where am I ?? this track as shown in many movies only makes them fall in love with each other, they know each other and understand each other so well that whoever girl comes in between will only be out on a duck !

true ./.. that girl can max help in getting the jealousy factor between both and then the final realisation of love πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdpsanmol

Same applies for Shobha too ... She too needs to give second chance to life once again 😳 ; I felt the coffee scene between ViBha was quite symbolic to their new journey together where both r ready to give second chance to their life once again without carrying any of their past baggages πŸ‘πŸΌ ; The scene actually reminded me of the initial promos of the show where both ViBha r having a cup of coffee and talking about their different POVs on life 😳 ; Today I felt those initial promos of the show came into play where ViBha both finally become true companion for each other ... From here onwards their actual love story starts ❀️ ...

A wonderful post as usual jyoti.πŸ‘. My only hope both fall in love and it is not one sided . If Shobha decides to bring in anvi then it only implies she has not yet realised her feelings and certain articles indicate only about vikram falling in love 😊 and samarth wanting all back as before.🀒

I think post Anvi's arrival only , Shobha and Vikram both will realise their love for each other .. Vikram wont like Anvi's company but will prefer Shobha , so he will b upset that Shobha got this girl for him which may eventually result in his love realisation whereas Shobha will feel jealous if Anvi tries to b close to Vikram or vice versa which will result in her love realisation 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

I could not digest the fact that Sarika called her mom the next morning after her husband's death which itself is bizarre but atleast Shobha could have called and infiormed her MIL about the situation. Death in a family is not something which can be kept as secret and despite Sharada mom left immediately for Mumbai from Delhi, they would have taken a maximum of half day and Sharada mom went to Shobha's place than her daughter. Is it humanly possible to visit elsewhere than meet your mourning widow daughter at the earliest? Anyways, they reached Shobha's place after Sharada maa refreshed herself, they went to meet her daughter who lost her husband the previous night. And that daughter was busy hiding the screw driver & screws. Ok I can understand about the screws, but why to worry about the screw driver? Every family will have a screw driver handy at home and what was so specific about that one, that too after the police were convinced about the accidental death and the dead body cremated?

I know its bizzare πŸ˜† ... I think reason why it looked so disjointed is because Sonali was on leave last week for 2 days and so they could not show Shobha present during Abhay's funeral and because Shobha could not b shown , so they avoided showing Sharda reach same night too πŸ˜† .. so everyone goes to meet next morning all fresh πŸ˜† ... daily soap hai .. we got to take it all with a pinch of salt I guess πŸ˜† ... and then they wasted all the time with screw drivers and other nonsense just to keep the suspense of Sarika and Vikram meeting I guess πŸ˜•
The daughter comes and hugs her mom and shed some crocodile tears and mom suggests her to migrate to their place was good gesture but were they not aware of the rituals to be carried out. They could have done that later after by showing that sharada stayed with her daughter till they finished all the formalities and then before leaving she could have suggested that to her daughter. May in the next episode, we can see Both Sarika & Sharad are at Shobha's place (and if the 6 months leap is true) and Shobha would have already got her divorce and might have also got custody of her kids. Yes we can also see the comradeship has improved between Shobha and Vikram and Mahesh is much comfortable with the changes.

I guess CVs wanted to finish off this Sarika case for now in short .. so no deails shown there .. post leap it will b new beginning and start of ViBha love track and then later Sarika and Samarth comes in picture once ViBha r in love .. thats the Plan I guess ..

What were they thinking about while Shobha talking like I will ensure that the Office will run in the same way when Vikram is in Office? Guys he has taken only half day leave not half monthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he will be in office even before your settle down in your seat. Anyways I loved the confident Shobha who is ready to run the Office alone in the absence of her boss. And where is Vikram by the way? Has he sneaked out with Jiyu & Rihan?

I think its confidence showing post leap .. mayb its a daily thing now .. he takes half day leave and Shobha handles it in his absense till he is back .. so she is used to the change now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
And Jyothi about the new girl whom Shobha will try to impose on Vikram, may be the girl will run away with Shobha's preaching on Vikram's likes, dislikes, dos & don'ts, mood swings, habits, when to talk to him, what to talk what not etc. And also Vikram might look for Shobha on each decision and may depend on her suggestions which might enrage that girl so much that she may suggest they make a better pair and it would be better for Shobha to take care of him than trying find him some other girl.

Post 6 month leap , we may see a different Vikram too who may not b the OCD we knew .. so mayb the girl too will like him which may result in that jealousy factor in Shobha πŸ€” ... Also I m hoping Shobha too has changed post leap and no more preaches others πŸ˜† .. but yes eventually that girl may end up playing the cupid between ViBha πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
But for sure Sarika will get in between Shobha & Vikram that too when they were getting comfortable with each other. The way she talked about to get a new guy even if she has to snatch him from some one else, it is obvious that she will try to snatch Vikram from Shobha and if Shobha realize that she was Vikram's past lover and if Sarika sheds crocodile tears about how Samarth threatened her to break up with Vikram to get her married to Abhay for his benefits (Samarth's), may be Shobha might believe her words thinking Samarth was always a manipulator and may even try to convince Vikram about Sarika.

yup that dialogue of Sarika was symbolic .. she will definitely try to snatch away Vikram from Shobha in future after realising Vikram is no more a looser ... Shobha for sure will go for sacrifice seeing Sarika's crocodile tears and Samarth too will make sure Sarika and Vikram unite so that he gets his family back to satisfy his male ego 🀒 ..All depends on Sharda-Nani and Vikram then to make the right decisions ..

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome review of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

ViBha scenes were a delight to watch!
Shardha Shobha's mom convo was Epic.. all due to Shardha becoming a +ve character! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope we see some romantic moments between ViBha post leap now .. Shobha is no more comitted to anyone and Vikram too has moved on now .. so both r free to fall in love again 😳😳 ... Article sounds positive except the last part πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Nice post Jyoti. But I am missing the collages..

Overlooking Sarika and her overflowing crocodile tears, the episode was nice with Vikram and Shobha acknowledging each other's presence and help. I think Vikram is already falling in love with Shobha πŸ˜ƒ
I was put off by the article of Avni. But then, I think she'll be instrumental in bringing and making ViBha realise their love for each other.
Eagerly waiting for episode. I think we'll see a leap today...

I will ask Swetha if she can manage collages again 😳

I agree , Vikram looks already in love with Shobha or else he would hv never come all the way to Mumbai with Sharda .. mayb he is not realising it now but post leap once his mind will b free off his past , he may realise how he has got used to Shobha's presense in his life and this is only true love 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice for the analysis Jyo,
Loved the coffee shop scene very nice & symbolic the way they handshake shows the new beginning & Vikram promising to MoveOn...Shobha I hope you leave your baggage back to & don't become to Mahaan for sake of anything!!

Hope Sarika Madhura is not shown for a while she is a shudali Vampire everything Naani curses her of 😑 but knowing sharda she may tag her along to delhi!!

Looking fwd to new beginning I hope to see my hero Vikram
Happy

Yes jyo ask shweta for Vibha collages & another small highlights it brightens ur analysis always look for them!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Jyo coming here after a long time I know but I had log in issues among other things as you know πŸ˜†
Fantastic post as always

Even I am glad That Vikram and Sarika didnt meet but this Saarika seems like a first grade vamp who knows she is a vampπŸ˜† Seriously Rehan's dialogue was symbolic that Vampire comming out of his dreams and into his real life and I guess worse then a vampire

Om a positive note we can hope that this will give closure to his past in a better way than being labled a loser on a negetive note we can imagine her sticking like a leach

now its up to the makers which way they will go but I cant fanthom how Vikram will get fooled by Sarika a second time isisnt it second time wiser? So I hope the positive part comes true

I think we have had one more episode after your post where we are seeing an even eviler Saarika

Also about Sanjay such immature behaviour from him was somehow expected πŸ˜† Is life all about party and bungy jumping?πŸ˜† feeling sad for Garu