soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I caught the two episodes today - Monday and Tuesday - and they were both so good!!
I want to congratulate the production team for continuing with good faith and giving us a good resolution to this lovely story. It was heart wrenching to see Najma so traumatised by the incident. A young innocent child is bound to be shaken to the roots when such a thing occurs. Of course, I hope that her mother (and new father ๐Ÿ˜›) help her out of this and help her regain her stride. Scary things are possible but one must walk without fear - to be crippled by fear is to be already defeated, isn't it?

At the same time, it was poignant to see Imran equally perturbed. He had let Najma down and he was as rattled as she was about what could have happened.

I'm thankful this serial is AT LEAST getting a chance to wrap up.
Thanks to everybody involved with the show!
Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post.
I thought I would never get myself involved in any other forum, even if I come across a show I would have really liked...

But the emotions that I began to harbour with this show, got the better of my resolve.

I started watching this show just about less than a month back, online...and completed watching about 80 episodes in a matter of 10 days...and I had a truly wonderful experience, enjoying almost every minute, every scene of the show.

Last week, it was a little dampening experience, when compared to the class, it had wrt previous episodes...was a little perturbed, as to how it will finally end...will it be able to end on the same high note.

But I got my confidence back, this week.

The last 2 episodes, the show is indeed back on track, with all its usp...intact...almost.

Now I am not scared of the ending.

I can very well presume, it would great...so very fit and apt to this beautiful show ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Iam only extremely irritated with channel, for such an unfair treatment to same, not giving the respect it rightly deserves.

Will be back with a heartfelt appreciation note to the makers, director and the entire cast, the day the curtains are down...for sure !

The show certainly deserves some good words ๐Ÿ‘

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi2512

Thanks for this post.

I thought I would never get myself involved in any other forum, even if I come across a show I would have really liked...

But the emotions that I began to harbour with this show, got the better of my resolve.

I started watching this show just about less than a month back, online...and completed watching about 80 episodes in a matter of 10 days...and I had a truly wonderful experience, enjoying almost every minute, every scene of the show.

Last week, it was a little dampening experience, when compared to the class, it had wrt previous episodes...was a little perturbed, as to how it will finally end...will it be able to end on the same high note.

But I got my confidence back, this week.

The last 2 episodes, the show is indeed back on track, with all its usp...intact...almost.

Now I am not scared of the ending.

I can very well presume, it would great...so very fit and apt to this beautiful show ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Iam only extremely irritated with channel, for such an unfair treatment to same, not giving the respect it rightly deserves.

Will be back with a heartfelt appreciation note to the makers, director and the entire cast, the day the curtains are down...for sure !

The show certainly deserves some good words ๐Ÿ‘

In a way it's good that it is ending because we get a nicely compact, finite story - and more importantly one that is not dragged beyond tolerance.
So yeah, in fact it'll be nice to recommend TSHJA to others who like serials but can't commit to 300-400 episodes. Just 100 and a lovely story - it's a win, actually.
Bubble
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Bubble..atleast the glory of the show will remain forever even if it ends up..the decency will be the same even after it goes off air
we'll miss the characters and the actors
we'll miss the show,the story line...its uniqueness,
we'll never say...thank God finally we got rid of this stupid show,but will alwayz wish to get a sequel of it..:)
M gonna miss each and every moment of the show...i love every character of the show..all have done amazing job...all...
and i hate the sony pal channel...and will hate alwayz...hmph...
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Exactly Bubble..atleast the glory of the show will remain forever even if it ends up..the decency will be the same even after it goes off air

we'll miss the characters and the actors
we'll miss the show,the story line...its uniqueness,
we'll never say...thank God finally we got rid of this stupid show,but will alwayz wish to get a sequel of it..:)
M gonna miss each and every moment of the show...i love every character of the show..all have done amazing job...all...
and i hate the sony pal channel...and will hate alwayz...hmph...

Yes it has been an unusually nice show- no melodrama, lovely characters and tehzeeb.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. Initially I was sad that this show will go off-air so soon. But now I am actually happy because this would remain as one of those good shows that was consistent from start till the end, unlike other crappy shows that drag on & on.
And I am so glad that the pace together with the characters continue to be consistent despite its sudden, near end.

I am gonna miss the show so much, especially Imran. After so long, we got to see such a sincere, dignified, real male lead.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I only know one thing this has touched me.

Thing of beauty is joy forever and this beautiful soap will always remain one of my favoriteโค๏ธ