2 Premier League's

2 La Liga's

1 Ligue 1

1 World Cup

1 Euros

1 UCL

1 Invincible

What they said about him :

"If you look at the whole package, with everything Henry has, I don't think you can find that anywhere else. You give him the ball in the right place and his acceleration will take him past any defender in the world." - Dennis Bergkamp

"What makes him special? He has a mixture of physical talent and technical ability, as well as remarkable intelligence and above all a great passion for the game." - Arsene Wenger

"Thierry is the best striker in the world. By far he's the best in the world. Thierry doesn't just score goals. Even when he's not having a good day he can make an important pass. He is a strong character. If things go wrong, he bounces straight back. His effect on the club is very big." - Patrick Vieira

"The first day that he came into the dressing room, I did not dare to look him in the face. I knew everything that he had done in England." - Lionel Messi

"Henry is a beautiful player and has got complete technique, I adore watching him. I respect him very much as a man and as a footballer. He reminds me of myself." - Ronaldinho

"The last player you want the ball to go to is the best player on the planet." - Steven Gerrard

"He's the best player in the world and already one of the all time greats." - Ruud Van Nistelrooy

"Ronaldinho is a special player, but Thierry Henry is probably technically the most gifted footballer ever to play the beautiful game." - Zinedine Zidane

"Thierry Henry, he was definitely the best. He was just too quick. Oh God, what a player he was. I was so relieved when he went to Barcelona. He used to have everything. You couldn't even kick him, he was big and strong, oh, Jesus, he was a nightmare" - Jamie Carragher

"In Henry they had a forward so elusive that he was almost unplayable at his peak" - Gary Neville

"I love it when he takes the ball and darts downfield for 30 yards, making one, two, three defenders fall as they chase him. He's breaking ankles out there. Every time he touches the ball, you know he's going to do something crazy maybe something you've never seen before " - Tony Parker

"He's always a big concern with Arsenal, always a great threat to us. I think he's one of the few players that has scored regularly against us. His time with Arsenal was fantastic and he's always been a good role model in how he holds himself, as a footballer and a human being. He's never wavered from that type of professionalism that you need to achieve that status" - Sir Alex Ferguson

"The best player i ever played against is Thierry Henry. He was something else; i've played against Rooney and Ronaldo and players like that but i think he was the best player ever to play in the Premier League" - Jamie Carragher

Edited by OhSiyapaa. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Farewell legend ..

loved him in '06 WC ..
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Arsenal Legend ... 😭
Happy Life after football Mate ...
see u soon on Arsenal Management 😳
Edited by GUNNER. - 9 years ago
GUNNER. thumbnail

The Best Centre Forward in Premier League ..
Edited by GUNNER. - 9 years ago
GUNNER. thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Legend, he now joins the sky sports broadcast team.
GUNNER. thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is truely a legend. I am not a Gunner fan, but I loved to watch him play. And Coquelin and Flamini in the same midfield, surely Thierry Henry did not retire to watch this kind of midfield 😆
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bit late but one of the greatest people to grace the game.
Salute to u sir #arsenallegend