MMT Monday : 15th December 2014 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Faltu Abhi to hai hi naughty. Uske dialogs to show me bhi mazedar hote hai.

haan . hai abhi naughty 😉 I love his naughty expression n laugh jab b woh mast mood mein hota hai
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pura tv boring ho gaya hai. Her show bakwas ho gaya hai
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zain was bored.He kept walking and reached in front og Habeeb Villa.
Ab bas bhi karo Daadi, he thought.
He decided to cut the call after counting 15, the count down was at the end shabana interupped sanam "Ammi ji".
"Yeh kisey baat kar rahi ho?" She asked sanam
"Zain baba hai phn par"sanam informed shabana.
"Idhar dijiye phn,usey mujhese kuch baat karni thi " she forwards her hand.
"Nhi, mujhe bhi pata chaley kya baat karna cahta hai woh tumse"
Shabana nd sanam starts their regular argument , He scratched his temple with his index finger "Daadi"
No reply.
"Daadi"
No reply.
finally he lost his cool nd shouted "DAADI"
"Haan beta bol?"
"Main ab phn rakh raha hoon.. bas aliya ko shaam mein tayaar hokar bahar ane ko bolo,Par chamak challo banakar mat bhejna" he ends the call before sanam could say anything .
"Sare k sare plan kharab kardiya daadi apne" he muttered
he was about to leave the mansion Rehaan call him out
Zain rolled his eyes nd turned around.
"Kuch pareshaan lag rahey ho beta, main kuch kar sakta hoon kya?"
"Jaye chacha jaye, apki bahu ki haathon k biryani kahye" he chided nd walked away from there.
After having his lunch with frndz ,Offered his asar namaz. he came back to haider mansion.
Aliya came out in her casual wear nd asked "Yeh kya hai zain?"
Zain was standing with two Cycles.One was bule, nd another was Pink.
"Maine soncha bhut saal hogaye, cycle race laga kar"
"Hartey ho,phir bhi?" she titled her head to look at him.
"Adat se majboor" he shrugged his shoulders nd and gestured her to take her cycle.
Aliya and zain kept walking with thier cycles,till the sunset.
They hear adhaan,from a distance.
Zain aliya reached the mosque.
"Ladkiyon ki masjid wahan hai" he pointed towards a small mosque at a distance. Aliya nods her head nd walks away from there.
*Note:- Accha! Once habeeba asked me ki girl ski masjid nhi hoti hai yahan, I donno about other cities but Hyderabad mein girls ki masjid hai :)*
After finishing his prayer he waits for aliya near a garden.. after few seconds he looks at Aliya coming out of the mosque, normally after namaz her face looks peaceful nd beautiful, but today She was looking different, her pale face,smile not reaching her eyes. Nd he knew the reason behind it, he mentally cursed zubair for hurting her so much.
"Chalien?" he asked.
Aliya nods her head.
----
@ Abdullah Frame House,Terrace The terrace was beautifully decorate by lights and lamps,And in the right side of the terreace there was a gazebo, it was filled with sofa and cushions and a round table in the center.. It was the favorite spot of the cousins.
She stepped inside the gazebo .
And found ayat and bilal already there fighting ..
"Hi aliya! "Ayat hugged Aliya.
"Tumlog kyun lad rahe they" asked aliya.
"yeh bilal..bhaiya" she made a face." jab se aye hai kiran ki hi baatien kar rahe hai,main tho bore hogayi sun sun kar" she huffed.
"jhoot mat bol!" bilal warned her.
.Ayat stick out her tounge and start running, bilal went behind chasing her.
>Aliya sild her gaze to zain,woh was busy typing something in his phn.
"tum yahin baitho, main sareey areegment chk kar ata hoon" zain said without looking at her.
"Hmm" aliya nod her head.
As zain walked away from there aliya went and sat on the couch knees bent closer to her chest, looking at the sky.
>FlashBack:-
Nxt day after engement :-
Ghulam called zubair to haider mansion.
He took zubair to his office, aliya to followed them without any notice.
"Dekho zubair, jo hogaya so hogaya.. lets forget about it and move on"
"Wat do you mean by this uncle?"
After a few minutes of dead silence,"Main tumhe haider industries ka manger bane tayyar hoon" ghulam looked at zubir "usk liye tumhe ek favour karna hoga"
"Sure uncle,boley?"
"Give divorce to fenil,and marry Aliya"
"Wat?" asked zubair,shocked.
"Agar yeh engagement wali news,mdia mein chali gayi tho mere izzat par bhut anch aeygi..which i can't handle" Zubair looked at him in disbelief.
"Unbelievable! Uncle, how can you even think about it ?"said zubair.
"Mujhe meri izzat se badh kar aur kuch nhi" ghulam stood sritght right infornt of a live size photo of Sheik Haider,Aliya's grand father.
"Mere abbujaan nhi bhut mhenat se aur izzat se yeh empire khada kiya hai,apni beti ki wajhse mein itna bada risk nhi le sakta"
Aliya was left numb and shock,after hearing this.
"Srry uncle, main aapki tarha nhi jo apni izzat ya shurat k liye apno ki chod doon" zubair said after thinking alot about it,"Fenil sirf meri biwi nhi meri zindagi haimain kabhi usey chodne k sonch bhi nhi sakta, " Zubir stood up,"Mujhe nhi chiye aapke office mein koi bhi position, b'cuz mein yeh office aur yeh job chod raha hoon" Said zubair walked out of the room.
Ghulam banged his hand on the table in frustration.
Zubair looked at aliya who was standing outside in shock,tear brriming out of her eyes.
Zubair placed his hand on aliya shoulder, aliya came out of shock and looked at him,and lsowly moved his hand.
Zubair sighed."I knw, kitna bura lagta hai jab khud k maa-baap aisa kartey hai, anyways..best of luck for ur future, I hope tumhe zindagi main accha insaan miley, jo tumhraey abbu jaisa bilkul bhi na ho" .>FLASHBACK ends :-
"Aliyyyaaa!!!" Nafeesa shook her.
"Ha...hann?" she looked at nafeesa.
"Kahan khul gayi thi? tabse bularahi hoon" nafeesa asked with concern.
"Woh.." aliya was lost in words, she looked her and there.
"Di.. dinner tayyar hai, jakar dinner karleygey warna aap bhuk se yahin gir jaoogi" zain said to divert everyone's mind
"Haan, woh tho ahi badi bhuk lagi hai" Nafeesa went with ayat and others.
.Zain looked at them going downstairs and then looked at aliya and sat beside her.
Aliya looked at him and give him a confused look "Biath kyun agye chalo!"
"kabhi notice kiya? chand par bhi daag hotey hai " his eyes fixed on the moon.
Aliya followed his gaze nd looked at the moon and frowned.
">Zain turnes his head towards aliya "zinadgi utni khoobsurat nhi hoti jitni dekhti hai, Jaisey chand k saath bhi kitney problems hai, us par bhi kitney sarey daag hotey hai..par kabhi haar nhi mani.. andheri raat mein bhi chandini barsati hai"
Aliya understood what he was trying to convey her, she looks at him with moist eyes.
"tum bhi wohi chand ho jis par ek badi se problem ayi hai,but tum apna zindagi se woh nhi chin sakti, jisne woh khubsurat dekhti hai, "
"Thank you" Aliya mouthed.
Zain blinked his eyes.
------

>"Abbu, main pune ja rahi hoon" aliya said,keeping her pune tickets on infornt of him.
>"Woh kyun?" ghulam asked
>"Apney pairon par khadne, aur yeh batane ki ladki kabhi izzat par aach nhi lati" said aliya with confidence.
"Par.."
"Abbu, aapko chinta karne k koi zaroorat nhi, main nafeesa di ki saath hi ja rahi hoon, its a safe plce nd main koi galat kaam bilkul nhi karoongi" she smiled and left the place with her tickets .
Edited by -TheInstigator- - 9 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kaha gayi kanjoos Billi ? party naam sun kar gayab hogayi kya ?
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Ishita Raman ko pure airport pe pehle dauda dauda ke maregi phir I love u bolegi [:v]
Krithzz thumbnail
Billi OS queen bangayi
first part I had read 😉
waah billi love the way u have kept that freshness in zain aliya scenes 👏
Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Ishita Raman ko pure airport pe pehle dauda dauda ke maregi phir I love u bolegi [:v]

ek article mein tha ki only Ramna will confess 😆n ishita wont

Originally posted by: raokrithika

Billi OS queen bangayi

first part I had read 😉
waah billi love the way u have kept that freshness in zain aliya scenes 👏

Konsey OS ki baat karing ??

Nd pervious page par jo OS likhe usmein Copy Paste k wajhse se ko ajeeb edit agaye they.. ab edit kardiya padho aur batao..
Us guys can guide me, tum log k wajhse hi is get this idea's for writting OS 😳
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Ye kya likha hai kitto? Kaun si bhasha me likha hai? Kaise padhe?

Originally posted by: raokrithika

ek article mein tha ki only Ramna will confess 😆n ishita wont

1 saal baad confession 🥱

Ekta sacch mein mohart dekh kar serial chalti hai kya ??

And yeh sab kuch jo bata rah ahai, Confession se phele mani se baat.. yeh sab mere BI main hua hai..
Aliya use to discuss this with her cusin Zubair 😭

tab mere show ko boring boltey they sab.. ab wohi YHm main dekha raha hai tho Intresting ?(not u guys, koi aur)