wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
one of the better shows go 2013.2014
wonderful story and acting... Saba qumar was not big (as in the young lot) but after this she really does stand out with her acting! (not eating) :)

also the story in so many levels just touching and real!!! Really a big big and clap to makers of this show 👏
Edited by wooster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey good to see u r liking th shw too and yeah this shw is very popular now...those who initially thoight th shw to b boring r surprised how good th shw is...execution acting by whole cast screenplay dialogues all r jus bang on in this shw
But one thing i disagree...who said saba qamar was not big...on th contrary she is one of th most popular tv actresses ruling tv screens for a long tym...she herself is powerful enuf to carry a shw on her shoulders...SHE IS THAT BIG

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hey good to see u r liking th shw too and yeah this shw is very popular now...those who initially thoight th shw to b boring r surprised how good th shw is...execution acting by whole cast screenplay dialogues all r jus bang on in this shw

But one thing i disagree...who said saba qamar was not big...on th contrary she is one of th most popular tv actresses ruling tv screens for a long tym...she herself is powerful enuf to carry a shw on her shoulders...SHE IS THAT BIG

i meant she is big but not like the young lot! but i think she gives all the female actors run for their money...she is awesome!
honestly great show!!!👏