Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Very beautiful dear ๐Ÿ‘ I loved the blood part ๐Ÿ˜ญ and the ending is so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ
P.S. sorry for the late comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks urmi di for feeling it. no worries for any late comment, the good thing is that u commented!๐Ÿ˜Š
Part 4:

They entered the palace and straight away went to the royal stable, to leave the horse over there. Nakul just came to check one of the wounded horses, but he first saw Arjun and Vrishu... whose eyes were swollen red as if both have cried really hard.

"What happened to you two?" he exclaimed in a loud alarming voice.

"Nothing... I am very hungry and dying to have my lunch. Kakashree Bheem... " shouting Vrishu went inside.

Arjun realised how mature the little boy is, so easily he changed the topic of their tears...

"Come, let us also move bhrata Arjun!" nakul held him by putting his hand over Arjun's shoulder.

"Kakashree I am feeling very hungry" Vrishu was saying as he entered Bheem's room, "are you having those ladoos more? They were really so..." Vrishu became conscious that he was not alone but a minister was also sitting near him with whom he was having some important dialogue and thus he stopped in between the sentence.

"Don't discontinue son come in..." "Okay, sir the conditions are quite suitable, I will talk to samrat for further proceedings and formalities." Bheem asked the minister to leave through his eyes.

"If you are busy than I can come afterwards kakashree"

"There is no need son, the work finished. Actually thanks to you because your presence made the thing finish quicker. You were saying something?" Bheem asked with a broad smile!

Vrishu felt relieved "I was just asking for those ladoos, you made me eat some days ago."

"Oh, Sattu ke ladoo!"

"Yess!" His eyes sparkled. "You didn't make them today?"

"I do not make them regularly son." Bheem smiled and shuffled Vrishu's hair. "But today let us make them... what say, will you join me?"

"Can I?"

"Undoubtedly... Come!" he lifted Vrishu in his arms and went towards the kitchen.

Vrishu always felt very cozy in his arms... they were so warm and downy just like cushions. Vrishu was elated and watched his kakashree smiling... who was singing,

"Jis rah ki manzil tera milan ho uss par kadam main badau

Phoolon mein, kharon mein, patjhar baharon mein, main na kabhi dagmagau,

Yug yug se pyasi marubhoomi ne jaise sawan ka sandes paaya..."

Vrishu quickly joined him..."aisa hi sukh mere man ko mila hai main jabse sharan teri aaya!"

Bheem looked at him contentedly. The sweet innocent boy, kept looking at him and unexpectedly voice came "The kitchen is infront Bhrata, now put him down...or you are enjoying a romantic mood" Nakul winked to Arjun, as both of them reached over there.

Bheem just smiled and placed Vrishu on the floor. Everyone over there was dumbstruck, neither he got angry on Nakul nor he further pulled their legs... this was really strange.

"Bhrata Bheem are you going to make the food today" Arjun smirked!

"Please make it fast Bhratashree, many mice are running in my stomach." Added nakul.

"Mice in stomach kakashree... " the innocent child got scared; "I know you are very brave but i think you must go to vedji."

Nakul and Arjn laughed out loud, and went near him. Bheem sat on the floor near him,"Oh my cute little naive boy, it is just saying" bheem explained!

Instead of becoming little embarrassed the little champ chuckled,"What if it had been the reality...kakashree Nakul". Everyone laughed thoroughly.

"What is everyone doing here?" panchali arrived listening to the noise... She called a dasi and asked whether the food was ready?

"I just came to check that only panchali. But these two made me busy by their nonsense talks." Bheem clarified.

Before Nakul and Arjun could give any excuse, the little boy interrupted, "Sorry for speaking between the elders, but kakashree you both please go... when the food will be ready I will call you."

Everyone rolled their eyes down.

"Okay dear!" said panchali with a grin.

Arjun, Nakul and Panchali left and Bheem entered the kitchen with Vrishu. Bheem started collecting all the ingredients himself, making vrishu sit on a small stool. Vrishu admired him as he was not troubling the servants for his work...

"Should we start son?"

Bheem was standing infront of Vrishu with a very big plate in hands. It was containing the powder of which the ladoos were made.

"Woah!" Vrishu's eyes went big like a ball.

"Yup kakashree, this is going to be fun!"

Both of them started making ladoos, Vrishu first saw Bheem and then tried to imitate him. He made small small ladoos with his tiny hands. As soon as one ladoo was ready, he used to smell it by rolling it round his nose. All of a sudden he felt some water on his hand...

"Kakashree are you crying?"

How is this young tot so smart? Bheem wondered. "You are so similar to your brothers my child! Sutsoma and satanik used to do exactly the same and then satanik used to snatch sutsoma's ladoo and run away, both kept running... " he started narrating the incident. This is how Bheem was, completely open hearted doesn't bother who is there, thus he was frank with children a lot.

Avoiding the situation to become poignant, Bheem stopped.

"What are you waiting for son, won't you taste it."

"First you take a bite kakashree, because mata says, We should not eat anything before offering it to God!"

Bheem tried hard not to let his eyes get moist. He kissed Vrishu on his head. "Okay, so let us make your jyesht kakashree, mata and panchali eat first, then we will eat."

"Yeah!" the child rejoiced.

Bheem held him in one arm and took the plate of ladoo in another... "Here we go...everyone a little careful!!!"

He ran towards the dining hall, and vrishu kept giggling in his arms!!!

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, this is so very sweet ! Little Vrishu mixing freely with everyone!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow mohiniapearl๐Ÿ˜ƒ
That is a amazing update๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved little vrishu's bonding with everyone!!

The bonding between vrishu and bheem is cute and emotional ๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweet update!! Loved it a lot!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Vrishu and bheem bonding is so cute
But those upapandava flashbacks are so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
My heart was like crying when I saw that episode..even abhi's death
Update quickly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nadine_lopez_48 - 9 years ago
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im so lazy..dont tell me to edit my other res.
can i get pm's plz? thx๐Ÿ˜›
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww, this is so very sweet ! Little Vrishu mixing freely with everyone!

yes our vrishu is soon going to completely mingle with everyone!
thank u for commenting ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š