Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Res
sorry for coming back so late was not interested in I-f much, will read and give detailed review
..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

Res

</div>
<div>sorry for coming back so late was not interested in I-f much, will read and give detailed review

Thank u so very much dear !I am glad that you came here yes dear will be waiting for your feedback! 😊
Edited by Mohiniapearl - 9 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Madhav, kaan pakadke kshama for coming so late πŸ˜› I was super busy!
This update was something I was waiting for. And you have met my expectations πŸ‘πŸΌ congrats to Pandavas for becoming Pitamahas πŸ˜† and wow Krishna is really a slave of His devotees ❀️
Loved Yudhi's respect to King Virat πŸ‘
Loved Uttara's childishness, and of course the part where she is feeling Abhi beside her 😳 such a cute couple, hai na? And Vrishu the youngest kakashri of Aaryavarta πŸ˜† loved the last line to the core!
Update soon! Waiting to know how the new Pitamahas will pamper this only grandson 😊

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res...me 1'st again..
Ton8 unres karungi.abhi nikal na hoga.bye..sowwiee..
************************************************************************************************************************
un
gosh madhav my baby finally...at 1'st i love pandav bromance. You went to pick up yudhi and chotuest pandav..woao.zindagi me pehli bar kch akal ka kam kia hai.lol...
Sab dadaji bangaye par where z dadhi much?safed safed.🀣oye tum bhi bangaye...parav dadaji🀣 and vrishu kaka woao...
nw i am cmnting bout the baby part...

Cnt stop imagining my baby...pink pink lips.softy skin,chote chote hat,ungli,silk lyk hair..chota nose..my baby.
" />and i loved how every1 was happy wid the new born and vasudev wala part too.loved the poem yudhi said and how uttara was feeling abhimanyu near her...this made me cry..and bheem ko woh chota baby pumkin lag raha hai.. how dare he saying my laddoo a pumkin?unko toh sab kuch khana hi dikhta hai...🀣btw i loved how u potrayed vrishu's excitement...loved sudeshnaji and vrusali also..

THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH pARTH!!!
this baby is really like our parikshit, sooo cute. l love u for this ❀️ 😳
abtumhare sath rehte rehte thoda samjhdar to ho hi jaunga na parth! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
really very happy that u liked so many elements... Uttara nd Abhi, bhrata bheem... sach me khane me hi unka pyar hai πŸ˜‰
thanx again fr such a beautiful comment.

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Mindblowing chapter MohiniπŸ‘

Finally parikshit is bornπŸ˜ƒ
Happiness came back into everybody's lives😳

yes dear the happiness, the hope has come now!
thank you so much. glad that u liked 😊

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww!! Finally Pari baby is born!! Loved the Pandav brothers' innocent happiness at the fact that they became grandfathers!

thank you darling... they finally got a reas to be happy again.

Originally posted by: 130689

luv u didu...m speechless after reading dis. update d next part soon as possible...waiting 4 parikshit childhood antics and arjuna-parikshit-krishna moments as well as vrishu.

thanks a lot sweety! well till where is the question is of updating soon... u'll get its answer quick.

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Madhav, kaan pakadke kshama for coming so late πŸ˜› I was super busy!
This update was something I was waiting for. And you have met my expectations πŸ‘πŸΌ congrats to Pandavas for becoming Pitamahas πŸ˜† and wow Krishna is really a slave of His devotees ❀️
Loved Yudhi's respect to King Virat πŸ‘
Loved Uttara's childishness, and of course the part where she is feeling Abhi beside her 😳 such a cute couple, hai na? And Vrishu the youngest kakashri of Aaryavarta πŸ˜† loved the last line to the core!
Update soon! Waiting to know how the new Pitamahas will pamper this only grandson 😊

Nahi Jyesht aap bade hai... aap kshama mat mangiye.
I can understand it no prob!
I am really honoured to know that I could meet upto ur expectations!
definitely Uttara nd Abhi are the most cute couple... an immortal one.
THANK YOU so very much for liking my effort!
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mohini... i am so sorry for being so late... i read it that day itself but forgot to comment!! πŸ˜•. I am so sorry. I loved it. The birth of hope is an apt title... he really was the hope for them all... loved the song... the abhi uttara moment was very emotional... Vrishu is really sweet... Loved this update and waiting for next.. this time wont keep u waiting... 😳.

Originally posted by: KURT15

Mohini... i am so sorry for being so late... i read it that day itself but forgot to comment!! πŸ˜•. I am so sorry. I loved it. The birth of hope is an apt title... he really was the hope for them all... loved the song... the abhi uttara moment was very emotional... Vrishu is really sweet... Loved this update and waiting for next.. this time wont keep u waiting... 😳.

No sorries didi!
Glad that my title is liked by you.
THANK you so so much didi!!! 😊