Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1023403 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute Chapter Mohini😊
The love of Bheem,Nakul and Arjun have for uttara and her child is heart touching ❀️
The presence of Abhimanyu in the function is very heart touching😳
You made me cry😭
130689 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update di...thanks a lot...u r an amazing writer...waiting 4 parikshit arrival n arjuna-krishnas joy...update d next part whenever u became free...😊
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww! This was so very nice and cute! How must they have enjoyed!!
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Mohini. Loved the part where Uttara is smiling because of Abhimanyu. Vrishu is too sweet.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww it's like honey dear ❀️ enjoyed every bit of it!!! Finally they are so happy and Uttara is smiling 😊 loved the part where Arjun is seeing Abhi beside Uttara and thanking Krishna 😭 (ye khushi ki aanshu hain) and ufff this Bheem is something in pranks πŸ˜† loved their affection to Uttara, loved how Draupadi caught them, and yes, loved Yudhi-Sahadev convo πŸ‘ pure love is never adharma, so true!
Update soon! Can't wait to meet our Pandavas in their new status of Pitamahas πŸ˜† oh how much they will love their only grandchild
..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res!!
me 1'st...
Un
awesome updt madhav...loved every bit of it yaar..kya updt tha yaar...i loved the whole part frm begining to end.loved hw 3 pandavas blessed uttara and their entry..i loved vrisu part and the abhi part was so touchy...i loved the urbhi part at first and i was shoched yudhi knew the whole plan.. omg..kya updt tha yaar...*wah* ishe kehte hai updt.cnt wait 4 more. updt soon

Thank you so so muvh yaara! Delighted that u liked it... 😳
U are the only one who noticed Urubhi's part in starting πŸ˜› thank you. Yes our jyesht is very smart & very loving thus knowingly he did nt stop them!
Trying my bst to update the nxt prt soon !

Thank you 😊

Originally posted by: 130689

gr8 update di...thanks a lot...u r an amazing writer...waiting 4 parikshit arrival n arjuna-krishnas joy...update d next part whenever u became free...😊

Thank you so very much sweety 😊
Yes baby is cming im d nxt update dear. Ooh thanks fr giving me time fr update... πŸ˜† bt i will try to do asap

Originally posted by: KURT15

Beautiful update Mohini. Loved the part where Uttara is smiling because of Abhimanyu. Vrishu is too sweet.

Thank you didi πŸ˜ƒ
That was my fav too di... the immortal couple they are! Yes Vrishu is the honey little sugar cup of their family didi πŸ˜›