After the Kurukshtra War : life continues...

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is a glimpse of how Pandavas lived after war
(I m sorry if i make any mistake... it is purely fiction which just hit my mind. enjoy reading n please do comment ) 😊
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**INDEX**
Chapter-1 : The First Phase
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177

Chapter-2: Home coming of Happiness!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=2

Chapter-3: The Song of Teaching:
Part 1
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=3

Part 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=4

Part 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=5

Part 4
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=7

Part 5
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=9

Pandavas... Jo Toote Nahi (poem)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=10

Chapter-4: The Preparations!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=12

Chapter-5: A Journey ! (to reach the Destination)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=14

Chapter-6: Pinnacle of Joy: with the Arrival !
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&PID=122982285&#p122982285

Chapter-7: Wishes Come True!!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=18&#p123719260

Chapter-8: The Ceremony!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=20

Chapter-9: The Birth of Hope!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=22

Chapter-10: New LIFE to the Kingdom!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4254177&TPN=24&#p128015267

*************************************************************************************

The First Phase!

It was a cold evening all pandavs met to have a tea draupadi n subhadra were preparing some snacks as today they thought of cheering d pandavs up. . though d table was full of a variety of snacks prepared by the maharanis...there was a silence of sorrow, no laugh no prank it was hard to believe that they were d same pandavs wid whom silence was a challenge.
Dis tme it was nakul who thought of breaking dis quietness. He could see d pain in d eyes of his jyesht... those eyes which were always full of positivity, were drown in disheartedness... his lovely bhrata bheem who cud nt wait fr even a while aftr hving d snacks infrnt of him today was still. Although he himself was nt feeling joyful cud nt see his brthers in such a way. He strted making sme noise wid his spoon by beating it on d table which wsnt a gud sound to hear at all... then arjun interupted n requested him 'nt to make a beat more' wid hands folded n broaden eyes. He himself srtred playing sme music wid d spoons n glasses over there n said 'see this is how a gud rythm cmes (as v noe that he was quite gud wid d musical instruments)... this was jst wat nakul wanted n instantly evryone got involved in it. Bheem told nakul that music was nt his cup of tea he shud remain wid his horses only hearing to which sahadev jst broke into laughter! Then a voice came "remember those days" evry1 trned their eyes it was yudhishtir who finlly had a smile on his face, bt his eyes wr lost smwhere in d past...

... he remembered those gud old days they had spent in indraprast wid all d kids like a huge n happy family! Suddenly evry1 became silent as all of them cud experience that nostalgia. Then arjun said 'yes jyesht remember that day when...', 'when nakul was trying to teach upapandavs how to play veena' added yudi. "Haan" sound came in corus n gigles of subhadra, draupadi n sahadev were heard n d memories of that day flashed infrt of evry1's eyes. It was a sunny bright day, yudhishtir n arjun were walking through d corridor hving a discussion abt d prosperous yield there crops hv given this yr. Suddenly sme noise cme to them as dey passed through d music court. Curiously both went inside n saw that every1 was present over dere n nakul was trying to teach playing veena to d kids! N all upapandavs unwillingly followed him. A laugh cme out of arjun's mouth n yudi stopped him by showing his big eyes bt even he cud nt stop his grinny smile. In d other crner sahadev stud wid bheem n d latter ws encouraging nakul wid his witty statements. Soon all kids got annoyed n strted leaving d room... prativindya alongwid sutsoma went to draupadi n subhadra so that dey convience him(nakuk) to stop playing that music kind of thing. As dey went to room alongwid all of dem they burst into laugher. There was no one sitting infrt of nakul bt he kept playing veena alone. Finally when he opened his eyes he cud see no 1 is dere n all d kids were hiding behind d other pandavs... Nakul stood up wid an angry but quite funny face. He said "oh! So all of u r bunking d classes i was giving to u...hm? N jyesht u were supporting dem." Immediately abhimanyu come infrt n said "no no kakashree we were nt bunking we were jst standing behind tatshree n listening u." "O really" said nakul who playfully ran behind the kids in order to catch dem! N all d kids scattered in d room shounting ,"pitashree, tatshree bachaiye"... (present tme)... saying this yudhishtir's voice stumbled n he went to a corner, other pandavs followed him wid teary eyes... Arjun kept his hand on yudi's shoulder who was facing d wall n jst said "jyesht"... "why did nt dey scream d same way that day, y arjun y. We might hv saved them" said d king wiping his endless tears. "V noe jyesht, v noe" said nakul who was weeping bt patted yudi's back... consoling him. Sahadev kept his head on yudi's lap as d brothers sat on d floor itself. Bheem held all his brothers jointly n dey had a hug(wid eyes wet n heavy hrts)!. πŸ€— 😭
Edited by ..Dharam_dasi.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is nice story. Mohiniapearl πŸ‘ please write more
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You made me cry, dear 😭 I can never see Pandavas in pain 😭 how happy they were with their kids, loved that part to the core ❀️ but the last part πŸ₯Ί ohhh Yudhi is crying & others are consoling him 😳 how sweet 😳 please write more!

Originally posted by: Bella02pie

It is nice story. Mohiniapearl πŸ‘ please write more

ThAnk you for liking my work dear... i will surely try writing more 😳

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Loved it dear.very well wr8en

Thanks dear... glad to know that u liked it 😊

Originally posted by: Urmila11

You made me cry, dear😭 I can never see Pandavas in pain😭 how happy they were with their kids, loved that part to the core❀️ but the last part πŸ₯Ί ohhh Yudhi is crying & others are consoling him😳 how sweet😳 please write more!

Thanku di !!! It was my 1st try. So honoured that u cud feel those emotions i wanted to portray! 😳 ... i always luved n cherished the bond pandavs shared. They faced all obstacled smilingly. But after war was something i always thought of... i will definitely try writing more !!! 😊
Home coming of H@ppine$$ 😳

Eyes were there on the door ... waiting for someone, seemed as if peacock was waiting for a torrential rain. Arjun crossed him, he was looking different... as if there was no work load today, no meetings no cases to b handled.
He said "Jyesht is today a special day or a special guest is coming... ".
Yudhishtir smiled " someone really special ".
Arjun was confused but smiled, he became happy on just knowing that his jyesht was happy. He did not ask anything else as he didn't want to ruin his excitement. Arjun went to the dining hall where Bheem, Nakul n Sahadev were already present. All Pandavas (other than yudi) had a talk regarding yudhishtir's unknown excitement... all were surprised to know that yudhishtir hasn't told anyone about the special guest coming today. At that moment Draupadi entered the hall... she felt the disturbance n understood that all were impatient to know who is coming. Bheem turned to her
"Panchali do you know something about jyesht's special guest" he asked in a very curious voice.
Draupadi had the answer but did not utter a single word, rather she changed the topic.
" Arya food will loose its taste if it cools down, come and eat it first."
With a mysterious smile she started plating the table with Subhadra. Subhadra asked Draupadi in a low voice
"Jiji what is the matter what are these discussions all about? Ur smile says that u know the ans then why are u letting the topic stretch".
Draupadi nodded n replied "yes, but see my little quietness made Aryaputras talk, guess, and interact in their original way."
Subhadra rolled her eyes toward Bheem, Arjun n Nakul, Sahdev. They were happy, laughing, guessing together... even the maharanis laughed out loud when they heard Nakul's reply
" Bhrata Bheem don't put so much effort. You can hardly think something with empty stomach "
Bheem held Nakul's neck in his hand (the way he usually does)
" then u only trouble your little brain and get me the answer..."
"aaaha ! Bhratashree please come and have meals first... whosoever is going to come, when he'll come the suspense will be cleared"said Subhadra.
"But without jyesht we cannot start eating food" added Sahdev.
"I'll just go n call him arya, u all take your seats" replied Draupadi.
Near the entrance... Yudhishtir was standing with Vidur discussing about all of the arrangements.
" Everything is at its place Arya other than you two"
Draupadi came to the veranda, greeted Vidur
" Pranipat kakashree, have you hadyour food? "
"yes dear, i had it beforehand".
"Oh ok, come arya everyone is..." she could not complete her sentence and a servant came
" Samrat prasann ho! Maharaj they have arrived". Yudhishtir's face was lightened up, a broad smile ran across his face.
"Bring them inside with great respect".
Meanwhile all other Pandavas n Subhadra came to the entrance to see why Yudhishtir and Draupadi were taking so much time to come. The drums were beating flowers were showering, the whole atmosphere turned joyful.
'Vrushali' entered with a little boy' Vrishaketu', who was hardly of 7 or 8. Both were little hesitant but the warm welcome of pandavs with a smile comforted them.
Everyone was surprised to see Vrushali in the palace. Pandavs became quite emotional on seeing little Vrishaketu (we'll call him Vrishu). Arjun was almost in tears on seeing both of them, he tried to hide his tears but Bheem held him tightly from back, kept his hand on Arjun's shoulder.(as all the pandavs are unable to hide anything from each other)
"Jyesht's guests are really very special... aren't they? "
-"Yes indeed bhrata bheem"
" they are not guests but members of our family" said yudhishtir, smiling ! Vrushali looked at him, she was pleased. She asked Vrishu to greet everyone. He touched yudhishtir's feet
"Pranipat samrat !"
Yudi was not easy, he never liked any member of his family calling him 'Samrat'. Vrishu greeted Draupadi, then Bheem "Pranipat rajkumar..."
"kakashree putra" interrupted Vrushali. As vrishu went to Arjun, he was little cold.
He just said "Pranipat" firmly.
Bheem smiled n said
"now u will have to make this your habit son, to call everyone your kakashree".
He coldly greeted Nakul, Sahadev and Subhadra and went away to the outer side of veranda.
"I m sorry for how he behaved but he is not like this he is really...".
"Dont panic bhabhishree" replied Yudhishtir.
"He is just a child n will understand things with passage of time. You please come in" added Draupadi.
Yudi went outside to see Vrishu, but he was astonished on seeing him laughing n talking to a person very frankly. As he walked further he was relieved rather rejoiced to see Krishna standing besides Vrishu.
"One who can make bow someone as stubborn as Indra dev, cool down maharshi durvasa's anger will definitely be able to tackle Vrishu with ease", Yudhishtir said to himself.
He looked to Krishna as if asking should he come there, 'no there is no need i'll take care u can easily go inside' said Krishna only by his mesmerizing eyes !
Yudi came inside. Nakul asked curiously
"where is Vrishu jyesht...?"
" He is with Krishna " replied Yudhishtir.
"Oh! Has Govind come" Draupadi exclaimed. Yudi replied with a smile. "But isn't he little late" bheem said.
"I dont think so, in fact He is exactly on time".
Krishna came in with Vrishu,
"I always come ON TIME Bhrata Bheem,whether its an occasion, a ceremony, any meeting or even a problem. Its just that everyone doesn't see that I have come !"
Bheem could say nothing... but smiled.
"Welcome Vasudev welcome" Vidur welcomed him.
Everyone greeted him. He could sense that Arjun was not at all easy. He went to him.
K: "Aren't you happy with their arrival parth?"
A: "No no. I m very happy. Vrishu's face reminds me of jyesht bhrata Karn !" He said with a sigh.
Krishna smiled. He knew that Arjun was in an odd situation. He had to face a child whose father n brothers were killed by him. Now he only had to do something.
"I am really feeling very hungry, aren't you bhrata Bheem ?" he said loudly, as he tried to change everyone's mood.
"Food is ready since so long bhratashree... But no one is coming to eat only. Now please come, n all this discussions afterwards" said Subhadra, arranging the plates.
Draupadi took Vrushali with her, n Vrishu came behind them. Krishna asked him to sit with them
"Come here... we all boys will sit together !"
Vrishu was convinced, he looked at vrushali "Mata...".
"Surely son".
As he sat with all the pandavas... they felt delighted.
Yudhishtir said "you know son there is a rule, whenever a family member eats for the first time with us he has to eat without bending his hand".
Vrishu seemed puzzled... he looked at vrushali to help. But she was also unaware. Soon all pandavas fed him with their hands. Vrishu became excited he loved this concept, even he fed the pandavas with Krishna's help. Eating from the little hands of Vrishu, all of them were almost in tears .
After the dinner was over, Sahadev said
"It seems like bhrata Karn has come. Remember Nakul once u said that we have became immortal because of our sons... we were not lucky enough but bhrata Karna was, it seems he has became immortal in Vrishu."
Everyone turned quite emotional. Little Vrishu said
"No no kakashree you all will be immortal and will always be remembered because of your great deeds! I know quite a bit that why the war was fought and the reason why pitashree died ", Leaving everyone shocked he continued "its just that initially seeing all of you i badly missed my father n brothers but Mamashree Krishna made me realize that even the most beautiful and strong leaves of a tree have to shed down one day, similarly we humans also have to finish this cycle of life. What matters more is not the number of days we lived but the number of good deeds we did! And I know my father's n brother's sacrifice was for a reason... a great reason " .
Pandavas n everyone else standing there was melted, such a small boy understood such a big thought. Kudos to Krishna! Yudi said that he has got his yuvraj... his future king.
"The post, the status from which jyesht bhrata was deprived... his son will fulfill all of them." Vrushali was smiling with tears she never wanted anything but today she felt as if Karna was standing besides her and was smiling... Arjun remembered Karn's last wish he wanted him to teach archery to his son. Arjun asked yudhishtir's permission for the same. Yudhishtir readily agreed. He said not only Vrishu but every child whosoever has interest in it can come forward, he/she will be given proper teaching; then he may be from any section of society. No one will be deprived from anything on the basis of caste. Nobody will suffer the way our jyesht bhrata suffered (he missed Karn a lot... wanted to talk to him, tell him how special he was. But looked at Vrishu n Vrushali & cooled down).
Things turned positive... the sun seemed more brighter the next day, as Yudhishtir saw Vrushali n Vrishu sitting on the dining table... he said to Arjun,
"Mata would have felt so delighted on seeing them with us..."
Arjun: "You are right jyesht, she must be blessing u today".
Vrushali was overwhelmed when she came to know that the way his arya did Yudi also does DAAN everyday from the royal treasure to keep alive his jyesht bhrata's wonderful habit.
Seeing a wonderful change in the palace Draupadi felt like... finally little happiness came to the way of their family !!!
Edited by Mohiniapearl - 9 years ago
1023403 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice story ⭐️
Hope u do not mind me telling this That his name is vrishaketu πŸ˜ƒ not vrishu.
Loved the pandavas eating food from little vrishaketu's hands 😊
The best thing pandavas getting back to their normal state πŸ˜ƒ
I have a sincere request that do write more stories of vrishaketu's bonding with each pandava 😳
Keep updating ⭐️
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜†