Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guyzz..
Sorry late ho gayi.. kaan pakar k sorry ...ok enuf of my chatter patter ..lets get started ...

Chapter 6

aliya went to her room smiling ..flashes of zain in girly attire coming before her eyes ...she sat on the bed still smiling she looked at her mehndi and her eyes popped out ...seeing the alphabet Z written clearly on a heart shaped design ...

aliya : yeh kaise hua ...Z mere hath par kaise aya... jahan tak mujhe pata hai kisi ka naam hath main likhne ka matlab hai k aap ka uss shakhs se koi rishta hai ya honay wala hai ..lekin zain toh sirf mera acha dost hai ...or maine toh zain ka naam likhnr ko nahi bola tha phir yeh kaise ...or ek toh mehndi ka ranf bhi itna garha chadha hai iss ko toh nikalne main bhi tym lage ga ..ab main kiya karoon koi poche ga toh kiya kahoon gi ..mama ko kiya jawaab doon gi ...
she let out a cry seeing her mehndi ...but she composed herself

aliya : bas aliya ab jo hona tha hogaya... ab rone se kiya hoga ...its better i change my clothes ...n hide my hands from every body ...

she went inside the washroom and changed her clothes...and wore her simple yet elegant churidaar dress of peach color ...which was complementing her skin tone she adjusted her dupatta in mirror and left for da hall .. as she came down she saw the decorators were running in the huge haider mansion to decorate every nook n corner ..she smiled at the scene infront of her eyes and descended downstairs ...
aliya : hello every one ...

designers : hello aliya ...how r u ??
aliya : i m fyn falak tum batao preperations kaisi ja rahi hai ..need help..

designer falak : plzz help kar de ...hum dono ne college kabhi sath kaam nahi kiya ...toh sari kasar teri behn ki shadi pe mil ke nikal te hain ...

aliya: ya right

aliya n falak started decorating the hall ... while flashes of zain and his handsome face were coming before aliya's eyes..she shut her eyes tightly...

aliya :stop it aliya... sochna band karo zain k bare main ...

she held the basket full of flowers and started arranging them on a heart shaped structure.. making it beautiful with roses ... she looked up to see the final structure which was hidden under roses ...she saw a man holding flowers basket ...but after seeing him she was hell shocked ...
aliya : yeh zain yahan kiya kar raha hai ..jaha tak mujhe pata hai abdullah mansion main bhi preperations chal rahi hai... phir yeh yaha q ...

she went towards the figure ...

aliya : tum yahan kiya kar rahe ho ...tumhe apne ghar ko bhi toh decorate karna hai ..phir bhi tum hamare ghar par ho ..bolo na tim yahan kiya kar rahe ho ...

she shook him ...whole workers giving her terrified look ...

falak : aliya kiya hua tujhe ...
falak shook aliya by her shoulder ...

falak : kiya hua kiya bol rahi ho woh bechara apna kaam kar raha hai ...

aliya : han lar zain ko apne ghar par bhi toh kaam hoga na akhir uss k bhai ki shadi hai

falak : zain kon zain ...

aliya : yeh zain yar ...

she turned and pointed towards the man ...

aliya : yeh...
she turned to saw a man holding flowers basket ...she looked here n there .

falak : aliya yeh mera worker hai zeeshan ...zain nahi samjhi ..kiya hogaya hai tujhe ...

aliya : aa...b... sorry ...mujhe laga zain hain...sorry... aap apna kaam continue kijiye ...

she went from there but her brain was only thinking about zain handsome abdullah...she again imagined zain sitting on the sofa enjoying coffee , winking at her , giving her flying kisses ,she blushed on her own thoughts

aliya : kiya soch rahi hoon main mujhe kiya hota ja raha ...har jaga zain hi dikh raha hai ...i think main pagal ho rahi hoon ...

while in haider mansion aliya was fighting with her thoughts ...on the other hand ...in barkat villa both brothers were begging zain to think abt how to meet the haider sisters...
fahad : zain plzz mujhe shazia ki mehndi dekhni hai... how can v sneak into haider mansion at night ...

rizwan : ya bro plzz batao na ...plzzz

zain : ok fyn hum log chalte hain ...but pipe se jana hoga ..warna toh entry nahi mile gi... or ek baat batao ...main hamesha hi q ap dono ki help karta hoon haider mansion jane k liye ..mujhe iss se kiya faida ...

rizwan : bro app aliya se mil lena ...waise bhi woh apki dost hai ...

fahad : han plzz zain chal na ...

zain : ok ..

trio left for haider mansion ...after reaching haider masion ...rizwan n fahad climbed the pipe and reached ayat n shazia's bedroom and signalled zain ...zain heard some voices from outside he hurriedly climbed the pipe and through window entered aliya's room ..but aliya was nowhere to be found ...but he heard the vouce from the washroom ...soon th door knob clicked zain hide behind the curtains ...the door opened to give zain the big shock ...aliya came out wearing her bathrobe which barely covered her thighs ...zain gulped the painful lump in his throat... aliya went to the dresser and combed her hair ...soon the winds startef blowing and curtains started flowing with it ...aliya sae zain in thenmirror ..she shut her eyes tightly ...thought that she is imagining zain again ...but after few minutes zain was still there as she opened her eyes ...she stood up from her seat and went near the curtains ...she went closer n closer ...
And zain was still lost in her beauty...
Soon zain came out of his revive he saw aliya coming towards him ..
He smiled at her nervously ..

zain : hi aliya

aliya : mujhe har jagah zain hi dikh raha hain..pehle toh dikh raha tha par ab toh mujhe hi bhi bol raha hain..kiya horaha hain..

zain : kiya kaha tum ne ...tumhe har jagah main hi dikh raha hoon .

aliya : han yaar pata nahi subah se aise ho raha hai...har jaga tum hi tum dikh rahe ho...wait a sec tum sach main yahan ho kiya ...

she went closer and touched his face ...her eyes shot up ...
aliya : tu...tum..tum yaha kiya kar rahe ho...

she realized her position and backed off...she realized that she is only wearing her robe ...she tried to cover herself but it was of no use she saw zain leaning forward with every step he took forward ... she took her steps back .until she hit the wall ...she shut her eyes tightly ...zain was standing very close to her comfort ...their breath mingling in unison...
zain : aliya main tumhe har jaga q dikh raha hoon ...kiya wajah hai iss ki ..

aliya : pata nahi .. her voice sound foreign to her own ears ...

zain : kahin pyaar vyaar toh nahin hogaya mujh se ...

aliya : n..na.nahii...tu ..tum ...yahan kiya kar rahe ho...

He leans more closer ...

zain : main yahan bhai or riz k sath aya unhe ayat or shazia bhabi ki mehndi dekhni thi...waise tumhe toh sab se zyada color aya na acording to mom jis ko zyada color ata hai us ka shohar usse bohat pyaar karta hai ...dikhao apni mehndi ...

he took her soft hands in his slightly roughed ones and saw her mehndi...and was surprised to see Z in it ...

zain : Z mera naam sach bolo pyaar toh nahi hogaya tumhe mujh se ...
He smirked ...
Aliya took her hands from his ...
aliya : jao yahan se ...

Zain phone beeped ..he smiled and kissed her cheek ...

zain : ok mam ur wish is my command ...
He jumped from the window leaving a shocked aliya ..behind him ...her hand on her cheek ...and eyes fixed on window ...

Phewww

Khatam hogaya ..
Leave ur comments ..
It means alot

Lots of love

Alina
Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Ya ya m here
but update soon...
my aunt is glaring at me...hehehe..

updated

Word Count: 1

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update I loved it ! Oh the cheek kiss !! Superb Alina continue soon !
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haila u updated..
i was waiting dearu.

Well it was so so very much amzing alina..
aliya full lattoo over zain.imagining him everywhere...

Zain saw aliya in robe...😳
and he was teasing her and then he kissed her cheek...
awww how cute...
Loved it..
enjoyed it totally..

Continue soon.
lots of love.
hania.

zayalove thumbnail
thank u dear
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Superb update I loved it ! Oh the cheek kiss !! Superb Alina continue soon !

Thank u saleha
Means alot

Will continue soon
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Haila u updated..

i was waiting dearu.

Well it was so so very much amzing alina..
aliya full lattoo over zain.imagining him everywhere...

Zain saw aliya in robe...😳
and he was teasing her and then he kissed her cheek...
awww how cute...
Loved it..
enjoyed it totally..

Continue soon.
lots of love.
hania.

[COLOR=orange]thank u hanii
Means alot .or tu apni stories jaldi upate karde warna mai tujhe lene ao karachi or tujhr saudi choroon ta k tu update kar ..

Tujhe pata hai main kitna intezaar kar rahi hoon ..chudail..

Jaldi update kar ..
Lots of love ..
My el james sister...
From ur chudail

Alina
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update ...!!
Aliya fallen in love with zain :)
Zain kissed aliya ...on cheek but still ;)
Awesome !!
Continue soon !!
N thnxx for pm :)
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was cute and amazing..😳
loved it totally❤️
ty so much for pm😃
please continue soon..😊
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Amazing update ...!!
Aliya fallen in love with zain :)
Zain kissed aliya ...on cheek but still ;)
Awesome !!
Continue soon !!
N thnxx for pm :)

Thanks nazz
Means alot ..

Will update soon
Regarding pm
Ur welcome