Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
everyone tfs the cool picx 😎
@GayatriGC & @AMIT_TheFanOfGC tfs the articles
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Gurmeet promises wife Debina 'cameo in all my films'

Mumbai, Dec 15 Actor Gurmeet Choudhary has promised his wife Debina Bonnerjee a cameo in all his films, including his debut "Khamoshiyan".

Mumbai, Dec 15 (IANS) Actor Gurmeet Choudhary has promised his wife Debina Bonnerjee a cameo in all his films, including his debut "Khamoshiyan".

Debina has a special appearance in the Mahesh Bhatt production, which falls in the supernatural musical genre.

"She will make an appearance in all my films. I have promised her that," Gurmeet, who has earlier worked with Debina in "Ramayan", said in a statement.

The character that the actress essays in the movie is a secret for now, but it will be unravelled when the film hits the screens Jan 30, next year.

"Khamoshiyan" narrates the story of a young novelist Kabir (Ali Fazal), a one-book wonder who's on an inspirational journey to find himself and to write his book. Things go eerie and awry when he meets a young and beautiful lady Meera (Sapna Pabbi).

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm all the way here to cheer and wish Gurmeet all the best for his journey in Bollywood ! πŸ₯³

All the very best to Gurmeet and the entire team of #Khamoshiyan... The trailer is intriguing, hot and mysterious ! πŸ˜‰ I love the concept and I'm looking forward for the movie as well while cracking my head on the story line ! πŸ˜†

May God's blessings and success be with him in every path of his life... πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

And thanks for all the beautiful posters, pictures and articles posted ! Will be here whenever I'm free... Count me in to the fan club, please ! 😳

@Poonam Di- Beautiful thread ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

I'm all the way here to cheer and wish Gurmeet all the best for his journey in Bollywood ! πŸ₯³

All the very best to Gurmeet and the entire team of #Khamoshiyan... The trailer is intriguing, hot and mysterious ! πŸ˜‰ I love the concept and I'm looking forward for the movie as well while cracking my head on the story line ! πŸ˜†

May God's blessings and success be with him in every path of his life... πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

And thanks for all the beautiful posters, pictures and articles posted ! Will be here whenever I'm free... Count me in to the fan club, please ! 😳

@Poonam Di- Beautiful thread ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnx sissyπŸ€—πŸ€—
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

watch in the most romantic video of the year #Khamoshiyan - Ali Fazal, Sapna, & most romantic Gurmeet, lovely singer Arijit Singh

Embedded image permalink

love it even more
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khamoshiyaa title track featuring Gurmeet Ali Sapna😊

Ameera. thumbnail

Khamoshiyan title song: Gurmeet Choudhary fans, rejoice!

The first song of the Vikram Bhatt thriller is out now and unlike the trailer it has lots of Gurmeet Choudhary!

Khamoshiyan looks like a promising thriller film from the Bhatt camp. It stars Bobby Jasoos actor Ali Fazal and debutante Sapna Pabbi. But a hell lot of excitement around the film is because it'll mark the first foray of television actor Gurmeet Choudhary into Bollywood!

Gurmeet's fans were disappointed with the official trailer of the film as there wasn't much of Choudhary in it. But the title track which is crooned by Arijit Singh and written by Jeet Gannguli has a generous dose of the telly actor for all his fans! As the story seems to be a love triangle, newbie Sapna Pabbi is seen romancing both Ali Fazal and Gurmeet in the song.

The melody of this track is pleasant and Arijit's soulful voice does the trick as always. The scenic landscape of South Africa is also easy on the eye but the eye candy most certainly is Gurmeet!

So guys, what are you waiting for? Check out the Khamoshiyan title track right here!

Ameera. thumbnail

Ali Fazal-Gurmeet Choudhary-Sapna Pabbi's Khamoshiyan to have a unique music launch!

Mahesh Bhatt has planned something special for his upcoming psycho thriller. Read on to find out what...

In a first of its kind music launch activity for a film, Fox Star Studios and Vishesh Films have initiated a contest giving a full preview of the entire music album of the highly anticipated film, Khamoshiyan, to a select chosen audience on the 19th Dec in Mumbai. This is as per the underground music experience' and seeding of the album idea with consumers and social media influencers. Wow!

A special preview listening of the entire album is being organized by Mahesh Bhatt with his cast of Khamoshiyan this Friday. Winners from all over the country are going to be flown down to Mumbai and will get to listen to the songs. They will then be asked to give their feedback, thereby doing an underground music launch of the film. An added bonus is that these reviewers will get to meet and interact with cast. The winners would be encouraged to tweet about their experience and the music to create buzz and conversation about the film.

Shikha Kapur, Chief Marketing Officer of Fox Star Studios announces the start of this unique marketing campaign saying, "The album of Khamoshiyan has been highly anticipated, given that its comes from the musically astute Bhatt stable. The title track of the film which was launched exclusively on select audio platforms created history, and we were inundated with requests to launch the full album at the earliest. What better opportunity then to harness this surging wave of interest from digital audiences and have the #MyKhamoshiyanMusic contest that will give a chance to a select few to sample the full music album with the cast and crew, before it launches officially. By engaging with fans directly, we not only bring them closer to the stars and powers-that-be, but also have a direct line of communication with them to gauge their immediate feedback. This is first-of-a-kind activity for a music launch for a Hindi film, and we are thankful to our music partners - Sony Music for enabling this."

Khamoshiyan, a supernatural musical, narrates the story of a young novelist Kabir (Ali Fazal) who is a one-book wonder. He is on an inspirational journey to find himself and to write his book. He meets a young and beautiful lady Meera (Sapna Pabbi) who runs the isolated guest-house which he finds eerie. Meera is married to the owner of this guest-house Jaidev (Gurmeet) but has apparently killed him. Kabir begins to encounter unusual things and discover secrets about the house and Meera. The more Kabir interacts with Meera about these strange incidents the more he gets drawn towards her. What are the secrets that are hidden in her silences?

Guess we'll find out on January 30, 2015, when Khamoshiyan hits the screens.