-#::: Pradyotana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 30 :::#-[DT Note Page 108] - Page 9

Poll

In Star B, who do you think loved Karna the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

Yup m excited thinking about it. One is in MB theme & other is totally mine with bits & pieces of filmy masala πŸ€ͺ

looking forward for it..come soon with it dear
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh!! this AT moved 11 pages all others are sleeping..so no matter what the page is??? speaking about Aham makes people to gather there
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaikartana

^^😲In the coming year??Why such a long gap Hema?

Don't you think the next year is hardly 3 weeks away?πŸ˜†
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha.G

English changes so many things 😡

Yes... it is. I remember one of the dialogues in of old hindi comedy movie - that english is an unscientific language & the hero gives explanation for this too. It was funny πŸ˜†
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new AT.😊

nice front page & very unique name choice,πŸ‘thanks for the links of Fanfics on Karna,

& I voted for SuryaDev.

btw, AT reached to 11 pages only in few hours???😲

Edited by sania_58 - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

looking forward for it..come soon with it dear

I will try to come up with the stories soon. 😳
And I m waiting for your other story u have mentioned in the PM πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Edited by ...Hemangi - 9 years ago
...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

^^😲In the coming year??Why such a long gap Hema?

Its hardly weeks away Vani. Besides I will need some time to sum up the story with prologues & characters. So it may take some time. But I will try to make it quick πŸ˜›
...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

In star bharath I found none loved karna.Radha left him after he became king..in the name of obeying her husband. Adiradh alwayd dharm lectures..especially I hate his look in the gates of HP.vrushali..naaahhh!!! she also left him after he became king again.dushy🀣 I cannot imagine him..because he sometimes gets irritated by karna's dharm maarg.Arjun ok!!! but he cursed himin VH..also whenever he get opportunity he showed his hatred for Angaraj.he said good about karna to abi..but showed enemity while speaking to indra in kk dhaan..so πŸ˜• I cannot judge him..Surya dev..what part he had in karna's life..so I cannot say anything about it.Kunthi..yes!!! she always cries for him..she shed all her tears for him..but blackmailed him indirectly..and that is natural..she is his mom..it should be.but krishna..there were only few scenes for krishna and karna..
1.the first meet drau swayamvar..krishna showed his respect to him..he adviced him not to wish anything which is not meant for him..he showed his love for him.
2.then IP krishna admired karna.he asks Arjun to do pranipat to karna. he also made vrushali to realize her love and gave idea to run behind karna
3.then during peace mission..again he was very kind and polite to karna..who addressed his sakhi as ... in VH.still he said " aapke man mein dharm ka phool hai"
4. he insisted kunthi to reveal the truth to karna
5.I remember the praising words of krishna about karna to Radha and vrushali..I loved that timing when karna comes there in the horse.
6. during .revealing the truth also..he was so kind..he did not declined karna by offering anything but simply pointed out his birth..and asked him to decide his own.
7.he extremely felt bad when indradev says his plan in the disguise of brahmin about kk dhaan..he showed his pain to Arjun also
8.atlast!! he was so kind to give to give GG to him..he pointed out the mistakes of starkarna and made him to accept his death..he released karna's joined hands and hugged him..he did not do this to bhishma or drona..his eyes were faded with tears while karna's last convo with his family.

THAT'S ALLπŸ˜ƒ

Dhivii...Thats a pretty long list of reasonings in favour of Krishna. Nice. Now I have to re-think about my options
@Bold: That scene was so touching 😭

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aham Sharma during his Film shoot Arunachal 1962.
Edited by sania_58 - 9 years ago
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hayeee...mera sweetheart...he luks cho cute door se hi ❀️
Reminds me of Karna-Vrushali scene ...
tfs 😊