-#::: Pradyotana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 30 :::#-[DT Note Page 108] - Page 8

Poll

In Star B, who do you think loved Karna the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I totally agree with you except the bold part. Because before StarB, I never knew Aham Sharma existed & I hated the character of Karna like hell.πŸ˜† But Aham's acting drew me, pulled me to Karna and made me love Karna.☺️ Had it been some other actor, I bet you, I would never ever have cared to know in depth what Karna was.😈 I'm sure there are many people who are like me out there in public. Who love Aham as Karna the most. Now having read Mahabharata clearly, I can say Star Karna was the Karna who did maximum justice to the original Karna. People know only a rough and tough side of this character and only that was portrayed in other shows related to this epic as well. Star Plus really did show he had human emotions too. Had it been someone else, I would never have cared Karna. Based on the public response I'm seeing from many corners now, I'm sure that he has became the hero for many though SP didn't project him as one. He doesn't need to play a 'main' character to execute his charm in acting. A lotus always gets the same attention, whether it shines at head or at feet or in the middle of the most dirty pond.

oh Jamy!! I agree dear!!! I too don't know who is aham..I came to know him after karna..I too love these extremely lovely goody goody star karna but I was not saying about that..the episode went for more than 200 episodes..but they showed our karna only for 101 episodes..😭 ..one of the central character was shown as a side role😭
@red...wahh!!! JamyπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail

I watched some 20 minutes from here and there and stopped it.πŸ˜† I have no doubt in Aham's capability. But I'm not ready to watch anything that appears senseless for me, just only for him. Still, I watched that maha long interview of Aham related to Blue Oranges. It was the first interview of him I watched. He was so cute in that. That interviewer was talking more and more without letting Aham talk at all like he was the one who played the hero.πŸ˜† And Aham curiously answering his questions like a humble school boy in front of his teacher. Thats when I first noted he says his name in a different way. First I thought can a person be that innocent. I was thinking he was acting innocent and humble. After that only I watched his other interviews and confirmed that this man is the same what I saw with my eyes only.πŸ˜‰

yeah!! he is so obedient to the interviewer..πŸ˜† such a nice guy..still he shows good respect to the reporters..have you ever noticed it..always he finishes his interview by saying thank u
Sphinx. thumbnail

Okay. May be I'm too much glad today that I began seeing the same in everything around.

Word Count: 0

Sphinx. thumbnail

I've heard most people saying it as AHAM (A as in Amar, Ha as in Haridwar, M as im probleM) & he says it like aEhm, with a touch of E than A (A aa e ee u oo i E o au), skipping the A in HA & with the M coming out from his nose than mouth when other letters are not. Its cute actually.

what an observation Jamy..πŸ˜† yes..he says his name as AE(h)M sharma
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup m excited thinking about it. One is in MB theme & other is totally mine with bits & pieces of filmy masala πŸ€ͺ
...Hemangi thumbnail

Go ahead na. You're having enough honey bees here.πŸ˜†

@Blue: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yup probably I will pen down one of them in the coming year. Lets see πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

what an observation Jamy..πŸ˜† yes..he says his name as AE(h)M sharma

Well he says his name in hindi. In hindi it is pronounced AE(H)M. But the English spelling changes its pronounciation.
...Hemangi thumbnail
Hey guys... do you know any new folktales related to Karna πŸ˜›
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

Well he says his name in hindi. In hindi it is pronounced AE(H)M. But the English spelling changes its pronounciation.

English changes so many things 😡

Sphinx. thumbnail

I was thinking it to be a spy. Why did you vote for him even after his suicidal speech?

In star bharath I found none loved karna.Radha left him after he became king..in the name of obeying her husband. Adiradh alwayd dharm lectures..especially I hate his look in the gates of HP.vrushali..naaahhh!!! she also left him after he became king again.dushy🀣 I cannot imagine him..because he sometimes gets irritated by karna's dharm maarg.Arjun ok!!! but he cursed himin VH..also whenever he get opportunity he showed his hatred for Angaraj.he said good about karna to abi..but showed enemity while speaking to indra in kk dhaan..so πŸ˜• I cannot judge him..Surya dev..what part he had in karna's life..so I cannot say anything about it.Kunthi..yes!!! she always cries for him..she shed all her tears for him..but blackmailed him indirectly..and that is natural..she is his mom..it should be.but krishna..there were only few scenes for krishna and karna..
1.the first meet drau swayamvar..krishna showed his respect to him..he adviced him not to wish anything which is not meant for him..he showed his love for him.
2.then IP krishna admired karna.he asks Arjun to do pranipat to karna. he also made vrushali to realize her love and gave idea to run behind karna
3.then during peace mission..again he was very kind and polite to karna..who addressed his sakhi as ... in VH.still he said " aapke man mein dharm ka phool hai"
4. he insisted kunthi to reveal the truth to karna
5.I remember the praising words of krishna about karna to Radha and vrushali..I loved that timing when karna comes there in the horse.
6. during .revealing the truth also..he was so kind..he did not declined karna by offering anything but simply pointed out his birth..and asked him to decide his own.
7.he extremely felt bad when indradev says his plan in the disguise of brahmin about kk dhaan..he showed his pain to Arjun also
8.atlast!! he was so kind to give to give GG to him..he pointed out the mistakes of starkarna and made him to accept his death..he released karna's joined hands and hugged him..he did not do this to bhishma or drona..his eyes were faded with tears while karna's last convo with his family.

THAT'S ALLπŸ˜ƒ