-#::: Pradyotana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 30 :::#-[DT Note Page 108] - Page 6

Poll

In Star B, who do you think loved Karna the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

But I have... still have to think about it whom to vote 😆
@Bold: So we will get a sort of analysis how much outside spy traffic is affecting our poll results 😉 😆

the vote for krishna was me
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with u Dhivii.
But Aham as Karna in MB has brought him to the limelight. I m sure he will get more good projects in future.
Moreover I m glad that he's doing off-beat movie. Some Off-beat movies goes to International film festival screening, I hope his film goes too. He will get more recognition for his versatile talent 😊

BTW few days back I got another set of wierd ideas of FF featuring Aham. Poor Aham I never leave him alone 😆

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

yes!! according to me all his prev shows are stupid..such an irritating movie karle pyaar karle..really I was shocked to see the beautyof the heroin and handsome😡hero..my sweetu as villain😲really I felt🥱will watching it..but Aham was so natural and he did very well..then chhoti si zindagi..It was a serial of two sis..he the pair for second heroin..😭totally disgusting..the cvs forgot the story in the middle and went to someother one and finished it with a mess..then again ASA..another heroin based story..again pair for second heroin..though I liked the characterization of Angad he had less parts in it..this serial also ended with some negative notes I guess..because they started well but finished very soon for no reason..donno y.
finally in MB..we know what these cvs..done with our lovely karna...NNNOOO!!! enough!!!! I want to see him as the main ..lead role..Cannot bear this second position..😭

I totally agree with you except the bold part. Because before StarB, I never knew Aham Sharma existed & I hated the character of Karna like hell.😆 But Aham's acting drew me, pulled me to Karna and made me love Karna.☺️ Had it been some other actor, I bet you, I would never ever have cared to know in depth what Karna was.😈 I'm sure there are many people who are like me out there in public. Who love Aham as Karna the most. Now having read Mahabharata clearly, I can say Star Karna was the Karna who did maximum justice to the original Karna. People know only a rough and tough side of this character and only that was portrayed in other shows related to this epic as well. Star Plus really did show he had human emotions too. Had it been someone else, I would never have cared Karna. Based on the public response I'm seeing from many corners now, I'm sure that he has became the hero for many though SP didn't project him as one. He doesn't need to play a 'main' character to execute his charm in acting. A lotus always gets the same attention, whether it shines at head or at feet or in the middle of the most dirty pond.
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jamy Jamy Jamy👏👏👏Soooper name Mitr⭐️It is similar to his bestie's name.Pradyotana and Duryodhana
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

yes!! according to me all his prev shows are stupid..such an irritating movie karle pyaar karle..really I was shocked to see the beauty of the heroin and handsome😡 hero..my sweetu as villain😲 really I felt🥱 will watching it..but Aham was so natural and he did very well..then chhoti si zindagi..It was a serial of two sis..he the pair for second heroin..😭totally disgusting..the cvs forgot the story in the middle and went to someother one and finished it with a mess..then again ASA..another heroin based story..again pair for second heroin..though I liked the characterization of Angad he had less parts in it..this serial also ended with some negative notes I guess..because they started well but finished very soon for no reason..donno y.
finally in MB..we know what these cvs..done with our lovely karna...NNNOOO!!! enough!!!! I want to see him as the main ..lead role..Cannot bear this second position..😭

IKR , even though Aham acted in so many films nd serial's , his taleny ws nvr recognised...he ws always left wid a side role...In Choti si Zindagi too , the other guy ws given 1000 tyms more preference , Aham ws way better ...Karle pyar karle ws pathetic , yucckkk *Handsome hero🤢*
Angad ws another poor soul who just sacrificed for his bro , nd dt pathetic girl wid him , cheated him 🤢...Chaand ke paar also had 2 female leads...Aham ws stuck der too 🤢
Bairi Piya toh he ws lost completely In Kaali , his character ws grey-shaded ...just fyn it ws 🥱
nd other roles were just cameos
movies featuring him too were 🤢
I only feel dt MB gave a bit of justice to dis actor...😃 though as everyone says , his character ws butchered nd another character (not to mention) ws given more preference...🤢 But still ppl hv recognised him so well...rn't the 2 awards (Sathi nayi soch ka nd Supporting actor) nd his name in Sexylist2014 the proves of dis 👏
Edited by Maha.G - 9 years ago
AhamyTed thumbnail
haan he ws the lead in Chaand ke paar chalo...
Bairi Piya ws another pathetic show 🤢
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IF new design is so different from the old one in case of like button too.When I clicked like in old one the page moved to the top and in the new one it moves to the bottom😆
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Yes... i did. I love detective & murder mystery stories.
Moreover I watched primarily for Aham. How he played his character, his expressions in each frame & scenes. He was steady & balanced in every scene he featured. Another reason for watching it was the lead protagonist. I mean the Rajat Kapoor who played the sleuth is a good actor known for playing the popular bengali fictional sleuth character of Byomkesh Bakshi

Just remembered, Rajat Kapoor was the acting coach of Mahabharat Team. So he & Aham knew each other before MB

I watched some 20 minutes from here and there and stopped it.😆 I have no doubt in Aham's capability. But I'm not ready to watch anything that appears senseless for me, just only for him. Still, I watched that maha long interview of Aham related to Blue Oranges. It was the first interview of him I watched. He was so cute in that. That interviewer was talking more and more without letting Aham talk at all like he was the one who played the hero.😆 And Aham curiously answering his questions like a humble school boy in front of his teacher. Thats when I first noted he says his name in a different way. First I thought can a person be that innocent. I was thinking he was acting innocent and humble. After that only I watched his other interviews and confirmed that this man is the same what I saw with my eyes only.😉
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Okay. May be I'm too much glad today that I began seeing the same in everything around.
AhamyTed thumbnail
@JJ...he pronounces his name normally na...AHAM (Ay-Hem) 😕
y u thot sumthing else..?