-#::: Pradyotana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 30 :::#-[DT Note Page 108] - Page 5

Poll

In Star B, who do you think loved Karna the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Maha.G

😳cho chweet of u 😳

Word Count: 0

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dhivya seems to be in full swing today. Anything special?😎
Sphinx. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Me too 'tried' to watch some episodes of each show. And also some parts of 'blue oranges'. Stupid film except Aham.

yes!! according to me all his prev shows are stupid..such an irritating movie karle pyaar karle..really I was shocked to see the beauty of the heroin and handsome😡 hero..my sweetu as villain😲 really I felt🥱 will watching it..but Aham was so natural and he did very well..then chhoti si zindagi..It was a serial of two sis..he the pair for second heroin..😭totally disgusting..the cvs forgot the story in the middle and went to someother one and finished it with a mess..then again ASA..another heroin based story..again pair for second heroin..though I liked the characterization of Angad he had less parts in it..this serial also ended with some negative notes I guess..because they started well but finished very soon for no reason..donno y.
finally in MB..we know what these cvs..done with our lovely karna...NNNOOO!!! enough!!!! I want to see him as the main ..lead role..Cannot bear this second position..😭
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hema, do you mean you watched the whole film?😲

Yes... i did. I love detective & murder mystery stories.
Moreover I watched primarily for Aham. How he played his character, his expressions in each frame & scenes. He was steady & balanced in every scene he featured. Another reason for watching it was the lead protagonist. I mean Rajit Kapoor who played the sleuth is a good actor known for playing the popular bengali fictional sleuth character of Byomkesh Bakshi

Just remembered, Rajit Kapoor was the acting coach of Mahabharat Team. So he & Aham knew each other before MB
Edited by ...Hemangi - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail

Dhivya seems to be in full swing today. Anything special?😎

nothing ya!!😃
Sphinx. thumbnail
hey!!! I saw some stills of Aham with Jackie shroff..anybody know the movie??? I think Bayri piya something..and have anyone watched chaand ke paar chalo..I searched in wikipedia..the name of aham was in forth or fifth position..I hate it..so I hate to watch it
...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

hey!!! I saw some stills of Aham with Jackie shroff..anybody know the movie??? I think Bayri piya something..and have anyone watched chaand ke paar chalo..I searched in wikipedia..the name of aham was in forth or fifth position..I hate it..so I hate to watch it

No idea about Bairi Piya. But in chand ke par chalo aham played the lead role. Even I did not get any videos about the show 😕
...Hemangi thumbnail

I had no confusions while voting this time.🤣 This poll will definitely tell you roughly how many outsiders do vote here.

But I have... still have to think about it whom to vote 😆
@Bold: So we will get a sort of analysis how much outside spy traffic is affecting our poll results 😉 😆

...Hemangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

yes!! according to me all his prev shows are stupid..such an irritating movie karle pyaar karle..really I was shocked to see the beauty of the heroin and handsome😡 hero..my sweetu as villain😲 really I felt🥱 will watching it..but Aham was so natural and he did very well..then chhoti si zindagi..It was a serial of two sis..he the pair for second heroin..😭totally disgusting..the cvs forgot the story in the middle and went to someother one and finished it with a mess..then again ASA..another heroin based story..again pair for second heroin..though I liked the characterization of Angad he had less parts in it..this serial also ended with some negative notes I guess..because they started well but finished very soon for no reason..donno y.
finally in MB..we know what these cvs..done with our lovely karna...NNNOOO!!! enough!!!! I want to see him as the main ..lead role..Cannot bear this second position..😭

I agree with u Dhivii.
But Aham as Karna in MB has brought him to the limelight. I m sure he will get more good projects in future.
Moreover I m glad that he's doing off-beat movie. Some Off-beat movies goes to International film festival screening, I hope his film goes too. He will get more recognition for his versatile talent 😊

BTW few days back I got another set of wierd ideas of FF featuring Aham. Poor Aham I never leave him alone 😆
Sphinx. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

No idea about Bairi Piya. But in chand ke par chalo aham played the lead role. Even I did not get any videos about the show 😕

lead role are u sure