Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
At this stage all I want to know is who is or was Omers first wife?! If he is legally still married, than based on which visa is he going to take Maya with him? Never understood this concept in other U.S. based dramas too.
Mr america was looking so hot in sherwani, couldnt Saman have postponed her argument for next day 😳. Omar isnt a bad choice to put up with until she reaches her goal 😆. It could have been more worse; some 40/50+ with grey hair,3 kids,grumpy,fat old man whose saliva starts drippig upon seeing this beautiful young girl 🤢. Enjoy Omars company, beauty and mansion whilst this marriage lasts, she can still report him later for having 2 wives 😉 *evil laugh*.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so much confused.. if OMAR is legally married then what's the need to marry SAMAN? very much confused.. 😕
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

I am so much confused.. if OMAR is legally married then what's the need to marry SAMAN? very much confused.. 😕

His family isnt too fond of his so soon marriage either. But he thinks he has the right of a happier life with a better person, after having tried for years to save his first marriage. I think its perfectly fine to do so. But why couldnt he wait for the legal divorce?! I am hopeful that we will atleast find out whats the current situation between him and his first wife.

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

His family isnt too fond of his so soon marriage either. But he thinks he has the right of a happier life with a better person, after having tried for years to save his first marriage. I think its perfectly fine to do so. But why couldnt he wait for the legal divorce?! I am hopeful that we will atleast find out whats the current situation between him and his first wife.

Oh.. thankyou so much for reply.. yes soon we will get to know when they'll reach U.S.. but i am loving their JODI.. 😳
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Oh.. thankyou so much for reply.. yes soon we will get to know when they'll reach U.S.. but i am loving their JODI.. 😳

yes me too love their JODI. Therefore hoping that whoever is or was his first wife,her feelings dont rekindle seeing Omar with another wife. Going by promos and OST the other 2 girls in USA (with one of them his first wife) both are tough cookies too.

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

yes me too love their JODI. Therefore hoping that whoever is or was his first wife,her feelings dont rekindle seeing Omar with another wife. Going by promos and OST the other 2 girls in USA (with one of them his first wife) both are tough cookies too.

So the two girls which appear in the poster too.. 😃
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
this shw is surprisingly very good

luved todays epi too

finally saw acting of the gal rabab hashmi...who is coming upin so many other shws too...yeah she is a very good actress with strong dialoge delivery but she is very ordinary looking...the role she is doing here suits her more ...such supporting characters

i know this is the thirdshw of maya ahsan n i kinda like them as a jodi now ...maya look ravishing n i like her characterization here

ahsan is ricking as usual...im sooo glad the hero here is ahsan

looking forward to th heroine no 3...hahaha

i had no expectations frm this shw but it turned out b very good

much better than other hum new shws like aik pal n nikah
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maya ahsan did another shows as well ?? 😲
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RisingAsh