Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

BTW i really liked Ahsan in this show. Well done :)

AHSAN and nausheen Shah was exceptionally good in this show

I m sooo glad they took AHSAN as Omar

If it was some lower league hero the show wud hv been worse

And nausheen Shah was jus so bang on

And I liked Maya too ..
she was good as saman
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

That's the main reason why I liked the show

Coz now a days specially the Asian subcontinent gals are so blinded by the word independent n they hv a bigger ego than the guys and like saman n Zee they r not even happy even after getting a perfect sasural n thinks the wedding is binding them...Coz in our society we hv this notion that gals can't do anything after wedding of their own will n such gals take this drawback too seriously n to break it they go far beyond to prove they r independent n apni maarzi ki mallik and hence lose everything

Gals of now a days shud b given proper mental set up fem early twenties how to live life on ur own terms but still maintain a healthy relationship with the life partner at the same time

Being independent doesn't mean u ignore ur life partner n pretend he doesn't exist n mk ur ego too big to let him know u luv him n need him

👏 I cudn't agree more wit everything u said.

@ red is sooo scary, it is freaking happening everywhere. The more we got into this drama the more scary I found it.
Every part of drama was something very close to the reality even Ruhi's character, her life and her zid.

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Since a long time I was thinking, that when Zhee and Omar got divrced why didnt anyone came up with choosing Rukhi fo omar. Sure in the start they both would have found it very awkward since they considered each other as siblings. But eventually the marriage woud have survived. Because Rukhis Zid was more a thing of wrong upbringing than personality flaws.

Or they just shouldnt have killed rukhi off, rather let her experiment life with David, eventually she would have come to her senses realising that life with a non muslim is not possible and after divorce somehow ended up marrying Omar, who would hve been divorced with Saman also.

Samans life got ruined on her own account. Rukhis mindset etc was a result of wrong upbringing or lets go even back she paid the price of her fathers wrong decision to marry julienne many years ago. Rukhi had deserved a good ending and not an accidental death. And if Qasim would have accepted bearing his failure by tolerating rukhis marriage for a while and praying to Allah, sooner or later Rukhi would have landed in the right place (which would have been more than acceptable for Qasim also).