Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I won't say hum tv gave up on the show as Sunday slot isn't bad either
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I won't say hum tv gave up on the show as Sunday slot isn't bad either

But it wont be considered at all for the awards :/. Ary and some geo 9pm dramas have more value even rating wise. Anyway I hope zidd ends decently.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can someone explain to me what Saman actually wants??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

But it wont be considered at all for the awards :/. Ary and some geo 9pm dramas have more value even rating wise. Anyway I hope zidd ends decently.

Except for the OST it's not worthy of any awards

and if mausam can get nominations this year inspite if being such a mediocre show then this one shud also get
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Can someone explain to me what Saman actually wants??

That's the concept of the show itself that there are gals like z and saman who themselves don't know what they want...are always confused abt life ...don't know what will give them happiness and are never satisfied doesn't matter how good people are to them

And they are showing the fate of such complex nature gals who are not evil at heart but can't even digest goodness too

They already showed how such an attitude ruined z life n made her na ghar ka na ghaat ka

and then they will show how saman doesn't mk the same mistake again

It's a nicely written show...

There are gals like saman in real life and I m glad they brought abt this nature of gals too
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

That's the concept of the show itself that there are gals like z and saman who themselves don't know what they want...are always confused abt life ...don't know what will give them happiness and are never satisfied doesn't matter how good people are to them

And they are showing the fate of such complex nature gals who are not evil at heart but can't even digest goodness too

They already showed how such an attitude ruined z life n made her na ghar ka na ghaat ka

and then they will show how saman doesn't mk the same mistake again

It's a nicely written show...

There are gals like saman in real life and I m glad they brought abt this nature of gals too

SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED!! this post should be posted on various platforms for those who are not understanding the concept of zid.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Except for the OST it's not worthy of any awards

and if mausam can get nominations this year inspite if being such a mediocre show then this one shud also get

Mausam was waaayyy better than Sadkey tumhare 😆
So if Sadkey tumhare can get awards any drama can.

Personally i really like Zid, i think its a good concept.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Zid because Ahsan <3 plus she's falling for him now..
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Thread again up :). I woul have preferred if Qasim actualy would have killed Rukhi instead of turning it into an accident. Like this there would have been a strong message on that track, that teach ur kids the right values,be a good role model, otherwise a day will come when you wont be able to diget the outcome and in your Zid and failure you could even kill your own child and this will make you insane.
David turning out a cheater or atleast someone who moved on very quick, well sooner or later even if Rukhi would have been alive, he would have done anything similar. Seeing David turn negative, I couldnt help but think Qasim should have had some patience (bear his failure) and wait till this day.Sooner or later Rukhi would have been back.

Saman is simply tooo much, And zhee hanging around at their home is making matters worse. Saman should count herself as one of the luckiest woman, although she didnt even give an ounce to her relationship, Omar is doing everything in his power to save this relationship. How can she let him down over and over again. Loved the promo though. Finally she is atleast on the same side as him regarding zhee.

I assume zhees ending will be rehab.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Mausam was waaayyy better than Sadkey tumhare 😆
So if Sadkey tumhare can get awards any drama can.

Personally i really like Zid, i think its a good concept.

Exactly

Word Count: 1