Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

I think Saman gets abused/raped in the next episode by Michael.

saw it coming unfortunatly.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

I think Saman gets abused/raped in the next episode by Michael.

YAYYY both saman and z deserves this for ruining omars and their lives too with no reason apparently...I hate such gals like saman n z...all they want is so called excitement...jus want to do aish on hubbys money and want the hubby to roam around them like majnu and still they r not happy and always confused and dissatisfied with life...god I jus hate such personalities whereas people don't hv time when they do a job and get the feeling that how hard is it to earn money

But some people are jus so useless...they deserve shitty life partners like Michael...Omar is too good for them
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm quite disappointed with Maya's acting. From the beginning in certain scenes when she needs to be serious and start shouting she has an almost smile and then says her dialogue. I don't feel the connection with her and feel no sympathy for her.
I'm more interested in the other girl and her "gora" husband's story.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
More than mayas acting I m disappointed with the script of the show...Wish they showed us few Omar z scenes instead of z with her firangi bf scenes
No wonder it went out of trp charts
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

More than mayas acting I m disappointed with the script of the show...Wish they showed us few Omar z scenes instead of z with her firangi bf scenes

No wonder it went out of trp charts

Unfortunatly I have to agree with you :(
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
The way Omar handled the critical situation was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘. He didnt act blindly rather each moment was carefully planned. Today Saman is reacting even more stubborn but someday when she will come to her senses (and her husbands underlying genuine gestures will play a focal role), she will than agree that Omars drastic step saved her.
Ahsan was the showstealer today in all the confrontation scenes. And congrats finally he managed to put the ring on her finger ๐Ÿ˜†. And very soon he will also steal her heart. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saman bhadi zidi ladki hai...no wonder it's called Zid. Ahsan Khan was AMAZING today! And looking pretty fine too ;)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Today's Epi kinda put the show back on track
I LUVED how they showed Omar finally putting his foot down n didn't digest Mayas nonsense the way he did in case of Z as he was too nice and gentle to force his pov on z but now that fate put him through the same situation again Omar didn't repeat the same mistake and haq jatao on his wife n didn't accept her nonsense...I m sure Z wudnt hv divorced hI'm if he cud show this jalwa to z as well years bk

Anyways now suddenly I m all charged up abt the show and want to see how things turn out

Every show has a filler track from Epi 8 to Epi 15 which loses audience n trps which is very unfortunate...and when the story picks up again around Epi 14 n 15 not all viwers return
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today's Epi kinda put the show back on track

I LUVED how they showed Omar finally putting his foot down n didn't digest Mayas nonsense the way he did in case of Z as he was too nice and gentle to force his pov on z but now that fate put him through the same situation again Omar didn't repeat the same mistake and haq jatao on his wife n didn't accept her nonsense...I m sure Z wudnt hv divorced hI'm if he cud show this jalwa to z as well years bk

Anyways now suddenly I m all charged up abt the show and want to see how things turn out

Every show has a filler track from Epi 8 to Epi 15 which loses audience n trps which is very unfortunate...and when the story picks up again around Epi 14 n 15 not all viwers return

Hum TV gave up way too quick on this drama. Ahsan Khans acting gave this episode a crisp feel. And with Ahsan in scene Mayas acting was much better .I totally loved how omar remained determained on taking control of his wife without appearing uneducated or overchallenged. And not just that but also using her presence to make her feel special. This luxury jail with the dashing guard spoiling the 'prisoner is million times better than the so called freedom at Zainabs skanky place ๐Ÿ˜†.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Saman bhadi zidi ladki hai...no wonder it's called Zid. Ahsan Khan was AMAZING today! And looking pretty fine too ;)

There was something very virile and sexy about him from the minute he took control of the situation๐Ÿฅณ. The perfect blend of strictness and affection made him the star of the show today.
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago