Zidd (HumTv) - AhsanKhan, MayaAli, RababHashmi - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yup.. because of the similar reasons I am not watching the movie.. do not really wanna ruin the book ka 'asar' 😊
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Birdiee

yeah, it's average .. Yes, Jamie Dornan is hot. The book was better but Christian Grey pisses me off a lot in Book 1. Book 2 gets better :D

achay bachay fsog nahin dekte...buri baatπŸ˜†
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

achay bachay fsog nahin dekte...buri baatπŸ˜†

hum aachi bachi nahi hay.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hum aachi bachi nahi hay.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ditto πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

What does everyone think of the latest episode?

The characters/life stories still are very familiar of the likes in real life. My only complain of this episode was the restlessness of the background. And some scenes were too long. Plus Maya Ali acting wasnt good at all.

After everything Saman has witnessed whilst living on her own, she still cant warm up to her husband, so she has deserved what is coming in her way. May be she needs to complete hit rock bottom with almost no way back to him to realise what she had/could have had with him.
Also looking forward how Zainab and Rukhi will end up in end.

I don't really enjoy Maya Ali's acting, for some reason when she speaks sometimes her dialogue delivery isn't particularly good.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ruky786

I don't really enjoy Maya Ali's acting, for some reason when she speaks sometimes her dialogue delivery isn't particularly good.

Mayas acting is fine and has improved too but she doesn't look that pretty recently as she has lost a lot of weight...I preferred her physique in Aunn zaara...she was never fat...don't know why she had to lose further weight...her cute face is gone for the weight loss ...

Coming to the dialogue delivery I also agree and I find it unfortunate as its not lack of her skill but a defect which she has...which is not her fault...and I feel bad for her abt it coz it's her way of talking where she mumbles a few words n she can't help it ...it's like those who stammer can't help it like that...poor her

Otherwise her expression s r always good
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Mayas acting is fine and has improved too but she doesn't look that pretty recently as she has lost a lot of weight...I preferred her physique in Aunn zaara...she was never fat...don't know why she had to lose further weight...her cute face is gone for the weight loss ...

Coming to the dialogue delivery I also agree and I find it unfortunate as its not lack of her skill but a defect which she has...which is not her fault...and I feel bad for her abt it coz it's her way of talking where she mumbles a few words n she can't help it ...it's like those who stammer can't help it like that...poor her

Otherwise her expression s r always good

Yeah it is a defect. I liked her in Shanakht though. And yeah in this one she does express quite well.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just started watching this drama. Her family in the first place should have never forced her to get married. The lead guy is walking contradictions too. Don't know why women have to less in stature b/c of broken engagements. I think he should have officially divorced his first wife.Since the marriage did happen, I think Sanam should at least try to work it out. If it she feels like, this is not going anywhere. It's better to walk out. No marriage is worth it , if you are unhappy.Rukhi and David are very cute together. I can understand her father sentiments but they are married now. I think he should at least try to establish some of sort of relationship slowly.

From what I have gathered so far, he is officially divorced. He just failed to express himself properly on wedding night or lets say Samans behaviour and attitude since day one and especially in that very moment (acting non bridal like plus cold treatment) made him blunt too.
Say he isnt officially divorced from his first wife and most likely Zainab is his first wife, than surely he would have been in contact with her (despite not wanting) or he would be dragged into her crime issues too by law. Plus someone like Zainab wouldnt hesitate to constantly demand money from her official husband atleast to cover for her living cost.

After Omars genuine attempts to give Saman everything a wife deserves, she should have listened to his side of story and try to come to terms with it that he has been together with someone else. Even back than she was witnessing the people around her in USA all having or had not so perfect lives. So why would Omar be different. And by now Omars baggage should be seen as normal. And the fact that it was hidden from her, thats now cold tea too. What counts now is how the person turns out and he seems more than ok. The bit of mood swings can be tackled easily.

Qaim should come to terms with rukhi and david relationship, if David converts. Otherwise this marriage is not allowed from religious point of view. And its all Qasims fault.
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A quite good episode. Finally the big secret is out. I would have preferred some flashback scenes of Omars first marriage. Nevertheless the story narrating gave a good insight too.
How did everyone like the episode?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohkay I kinda like this show.. I watched last 3 episodes to get a hang of what's going on.. I don't like Maya.. she was good in Aun Zara but she's pretty bad here.. her diction is bad.. she needs to work on her diction.. and I guess now that she knows that Ahsan's first wife is Zee and what kinda a person she is.. she will fall for Omer?