OMGGG
Saman and Omar VM ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN13z77i8H0

sooo cute

Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode 9 was good. I wont miss Ismat Zaidi character. Lets see when and where Saman finds a new job. Saman is already reaching her mental limit, yet in front of her sweet natured husband she acts all tough. Its only her ego which is stopping her from going to her peaceful home.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I jus luv the foreigner guy...his acting is really good and I used to enjoy his scenes with Maya...I wish he had a track with Maya other than Rabab...don't know why I jus can't mk myself like Rabab
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
where did this random crazy budhiya come from, and then she died...kya ho raha hai.😕...giving up on this one too.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

where did this random crazy budhiya come from, and then she died...kya ho raha hai.😕...giving up on this one too.

Through Zainab Saman got the job of looking after the crazy budhiya. Now that the budhiya died Saman is jobless.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
What does everyone think of the latest episode?
The characters/life stories still are very familiar of the likes in real life. My only complain of this episode was the restlessness of the background. And some scenes were too long. Plus Maya Ali acting wasnt good at all.

After everything Saman has witnessed whilst living on her own, she still cant warm up to her husband, so she has deserved what is coming in her way. May be she needs to complete hit rock bottom with almost no way back to him to realise what she had/could have had with him.
Also looking forward how Zainab and Rukhi will end up in end.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I luv mayas scenes in flashback with her bro Raja
Wish we got a separate track with Raja

I also want to see more scenes of AHSAN with the first wife

Plus I wish AHSAN cousin was some1 else other than Rabab

Too much of Rabab everywhere
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just started watching this drama. Her family in the first place should have never forced her to get married. The lead guy is walking contradictions too. Don't know why women have to less in stature b/c of broken engagements. I think he should have officially divorced his first wife.Since the marriage did happen, I think Sanam should at least try to work it out. If it she feels like, this is not going anywhere. It's better to walk out. No marriage is worth it , if you are unhappy.Rukhi and David are very cute together. I can understand her father sentiments but they are married now. I think he should at least try to establish some of sort of relationship slowly.
Edited by Birdiee - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Birdiee ... woww FSOG right? Have you watched it? How is it? The guy looks hottt!!! 😊
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

@Birdiee ... woww FSOG right? Have you watched it? How is it? The guy looks hottt!!! 😊

yeah, it's average .. Yes, Jamie Dornan is hot. The book was better but Christian Grey pisses me off a lot in Book 1. Book 2 gets better :D