Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
show is going tooo awsome. Ahsan and Maya never looked this good before together.
This is a multitrack drama too,but its so much better on every level than aik pal for example.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Those liking this show can giv mausam a try too...it also has AHSAN n hareem n yumna zaidi n Maya fm mehram n has a simple story yet execution is nice n different...it has only 20 episode..U gguys can giv it a go...I watched all 20 episodes zyesterday bk to bk
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Watched the Epi and it was nice
What I Like abt the show is its different...it's not the typical wedding related shows and the characters are differently written yet relatable...everyone's acting is good...the shw being shot in foreign locations mk it a visual treat...today the 3rd heroine entered...don't know what role she will play further...I hv seen this 3rd actress in many other shows too and like her a lot...what's her name...can some1 tell me...she is really hot n beautiful...don't know why she doesn't get MAIN leads...

Ahsans n mayas acting is really good in the show and I luv the dialogue s and screenplay

What's with everyone becoming size zero...first Maya then okb then fahad Mustafa...don't they know size zero is a big flop concept...staying fit is fine why become skeletal and ruin ur looks...I don't understand
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so far so good...but why did the have to shot ahsan's house in Pakistan...qasim uncle, and thenew girl scenes are all shot in the US...kya ahsan khan kay ghar kay liye budget kahtam ho gaya thaπŸ˜†
this girl rukhi is a friend of my nephew...she looks older than what she relly is.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

so far so good...but why did the have to shot ahsan's house in Pakistan...qasim uncle, and thenew girl scenes are all shot in the US...kya ahsan khan kay ghar kay liye budget kahtam ho gaya thaπŸ˜†

this girl rukhi is a friend of my nephew...she looks older than what she relly is.

what makes you think Omars home in USA was shot in Pakistan? Going by Ahsans hair lenght, in all the home scenes in USA his hair is longer whereas in Pakistan his hair was a little trimmed at the sides. Also in Pakistan he was a bit smarter,in all USA scenes he looks a bit fuller (gained weight). Pakistan scenes were shot in february 2014. Whereas the USA scenes are shot summer 2014.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

what makes you think Omars home in USA was shot in Pakistan? Going by Ahsans hair lenght, in all the home scenes in USA his hair is longer whereas in Pakistan his hair was a little trimmed at the sides. Also in Pakistan he was a bit smarter,in all USA scenes he looks a bit fuller (gained weight). Pakistan scenes were shot in february 2014. Whereas the USA scenes are shot summer 2014.

because pakistani houses are all concrete...look at the stairs, the floor the walls, all are cement, and I have lived in the US and canada long enough to know when the house or location they show is from there or not. the house they show from outside is US but the inside is not...uncle qasim's house is in the US though.πŸ˜ƒ

Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

because pakistani houses are all concrete...look at the stairs, the floor the walls, all are cement, and I have lived in the US and canada long enough to know when the house or location they show is from there or not. the house they show from outside is US but the inside is not...uncle qasim's house is in the US though.πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway wether the house is located in Pakistan or USA, it is cosy and beautiful. Saman should become a bit flexible with Omars past. Enjoy life with this attractive man who is trying to treat you like a princess. Which girl doesnt dream of roaming around all day outside and when she comes home a candle light dinner is awaiting her . Although he claims not to be so romantic, his efforts are quite cute.

At times I felt in Omars eyes the fear of history repeating. May be thats why he wants to know where he stands and her deadlines. But I also felt, that Saman craves for love and attention too, but somewhere her ego is bigger. All she needs to do is hint at him or take the initiative and start with a hi-bye hug πŸ˜‰.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@shabz...wow nice observations...I guess this is called cost cutting but I m glad that at least they did not showed th houses only and showed they live abroad the way I hv seen in many other shows...they indeed went abroad and shot a few outdoor scns...phew...I luv the location and it .is the scns and the show more attractive...
Coming to the show...I like it's characters...they r complicated yet real and simple...I luv omar n AHSAN is playing it perfectly again...Omar Maya convos are written in the most realistic way ever

...I also like raza...I really like the actor who plays raza s role coz he is very natural...I hv seen him in a few other shows doing supporting roles and he always stands out...

Rabab ...I m watching her for the first time and now I realise why she is getting so many shows...she is a natural but wish she was a bit prettier...she is ok for supporting roles like in this show but all other upcoming shows of her are as leads and I don't want to see her as main lead...

Nyways all n all this show has turned out to b so much better than my expectations

P.s.I M ADDICTED TO THE OST...can some1 plz tell me from where I can download the mp3 version
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
LUVED today's episode
I really like the overall starcast of the show

It's so perfect for the characters

I had zero expectations from this show and thought it to b some gheesa peeta shadi wala show from the promos but it turned out to b so different

Every character is simple yet complicated...n it mks the situation even more real

I jus luv the foreigner guy who plays rababs bf...I think I hv seen him somewhere but not remembering where...but his acting so far is really good

Maya rabab scns are very nice

the OST is addictive
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Show is quite good. Stubborn girls like Saman can never be content.