Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvBolly thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The star of this video/song might end up being Shruti Hassan.  But then again, I might not have paid as much attention to the voice if I didn't know it was Shruti.  Doesn't matter though because people know now and actors singing always get more attention than singers singing.  

Maybe the video makes sense to those who have seen the original film, but to me it seemed kind of distracting or even weird that in the middle of dangerous situations she's staring longingly at Arjun. Regardless, this was the first time for me that I have seen Snoakshi act, and very well too.  
 wow I had forgotten how good of an actress she can be...why you work in so many prabhu deva movies sonakshi?😔
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there's something mesmerising about this song, and it's not just Shruti's voice. LOVE the song👍🏼
yea, and Sonakshi and Arjun look good together in the video too. Sonakshi's eyes emote quite well😊

Music: Pareshan part deux.

Video: Ishaqzaade (duet) part deux.

Singer: Shruti is sounding like Aditi Paul (I wish, it was Aditi!)

Sonakshi's fake romantic expressions are irritating. 

These two have no chemistry.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Music: Pareshan part deux.

Video: Ishaqzaade (duet) part deux.

Singer: Shruti is sounding like Aditi Paul (I wish, it was Aditi!)

Sonakshi's fake romantic expressions are irritating. 

These two have no chemistry.

OMG I thought the same too NC!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow !! This one such an Awesome Song ...Loved it , , Also Loved the Video ❤️ . Both Arjun - Sona were very good in the video . And Shruti's voice is so damnn good . Loved it 😃
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved sonakshi in the video...she look so beautiful and innocent...song is also very nice , didn't knew that shurti has such a beautiful voice😳