Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Well from CVs POV, TRPs are going up. KB has been no. 1 on Zee for the past 3 weeks or so. No. 3 over all. Shabz said they also enjoy doing something dramatic more than nok jhok/lovey dovey scenes. So at their end, they would be a celebrating team.
Tomorrow MS removal scene would be the TRP grosser!!!
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deefan

Hiii Saara, yeah Monday seems like an eternity!!!! Why are they torturing us like this, aargh

'Kaise akela chodh doon' was the line of the night and his expressions with her, everything from that scene was spot on..If he had to show both sides of the story on his face, Shabir did it so well.

Hi Deee :D We are being tortured because as Sriti said when all this began...'You chew good food slowly'...😆

EGGJACTLY!!!! It's his acting that's causing all the trouble. He is being so damn good at hiding what's actually on Abhi's mind that it is leaving us wrecked with curiosity. If that makes any sense...
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah! I want love track to start and stretch! Mized with cute fluffly stuff then intense stuff then redemption stuff 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh mumma i wasn't in on the sahir/shark joke, my bad :P

man if shaadi track gets lower TRPs than MMS track i will be sooo mad. personal bias - i couldn't bear to watch MMS track and could not understand that people at home apparently tuned in. but i am hooked on shaadi track and would not want to understand that people at home (in india) wouldn't be!
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tia, can you please tell me which article was that which said the marriage will stop because MMS truth will come out 
nitarata thumbnail
Shabbir's portrayal of Abhi doesn't let us hate him or stop loving him. 
He has us hooked and cooked.

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Well from CVs POV, TRPs are going up. KB has been no. 1 on Zee for the past 3 weeks or so. No. 3 over all. Shabz said they also enjoy doing something dramatic more than nok jhok/lovey dovey scenes. So at their end, they would be a celebrating team.

Tomorrow MS removal scene would be the TRP grosser!!!

well shabz i dunno. kkb's trademark was that it was more light-hearted. the drama's fine but in measured doses only. otherwise 🤢
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

Tia, can you please tell me which article was that which said the marriage will stop because MMS truth will come out 

Kate posted it in the previous AT. Lemme try finding the link.
nitarata thumbnail

Ash,
Here is the link!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

ohh mumma i wasn't in on the sahir/shark joke, my bad :P

man if shaadi track gets lower TRPs than MMS track i will be sooo mad. personal bias - i couldn't bear to watch MMS track and could not understand that people at home apparently tuned in. but i am hooked on shaadi track and would not want to understand that people at home (in india) wouldn't be!

Dittoo