|| Happy Birthday, Hina (Hinz)! ||

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Melz: oh god ! I WANNA go to a party.

Simmy: I wanna go to Korea *dreams*

Poo: I agree with melz *hmph* . Party 😎

Tanu: let's sleep🥱 . Look at my cat sleeping.

Poo:😲 OMG . Can you stop being lazy ? Just for once😡 . The lazy cat.

Simmy: CAN WE JUST DECIDE WHAT WE ARE DOING ..

Melz: we are going to a party 🥳.

Tanu: Oh god . We will have to get ready then get in car then drive then go to party then get down then go inside then enjoy then later come back. OMG saying this took me so much time . Doing it will be like South hardwork.

Simmy: oh . *looks around* I kinda agree with you . Let's crash on couch and watch some serials .

Poo: Yes to see that guy whose name Tanu can't even pronounce yeah ?

Tanu: OMG I CAN PRONOUNCE ANY NAME . *jumps up and down*

Melz: What am I gonna do with these people . I wanted to go to a party and here I am watching them cat fight🤪 .. But well starting to enjoy it *grabs popcorn *

Simmy: Look how fun is talking about Korean serials imagine watching them

Poo: No thanks . I'm already doomed watching all the INDIAN ones🥱.

Melz: OMG TODAY IS WHAT DAY 😲😲

Tanu: Billi day😃 .

Simmy: Are we back to talking about billis

Poo: I'm so done being here. I should have just stayed home watching arrow .

Melz : YES arrow . Today is 10th December and ..

Simmy : OMG😲 WE HAD A ARROW DATE.

Tanu: Where is my biwi ? We are not watching anything without her .hmph

Melz : Stop being melodramatic billiCat. Sigh . My Bhabhi is ..

Poo: OMG ITS 10th DEC . THE 10th DEC

Simmy : Yes Baldev is going to come to my college today .

Tanu: HMPH SIMM SIMMY . My cat and I and my biwi despise you.

Poo: oh god . Can we do something nice together ?

Melz: so today is indeed a very special day for all of us . It's the day when my behna got her soulmate and we all got a very gaurav Khanna crazy and lovable friend..our very own Hina ben/bhabhi ji❤️.

Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hina was pretty happy today , she was going to meet her one and only Gaurav Khanna . Well it's a dream come true .

Hina was so excited about meeting him that she skipped her shower and brushing was like a superstition for her .., so yes she reached early for the date.

She went inside the cafe ,where she was supposed to meet the Gaurav Khanna. The Gaurav khanna *fans self* .

She sat near a table where she thought was good to keep an eye on the cooks in kitchen , of course she isn't going to miss the opportunity of stealing some recipes.

After a while Gaurav Khanna turns up . He was everything she thought he was . Hina's mind does a amoeba kind of somersault just by seeing him .

Gaurav had his best smile on to suit his attire. He was wearing a lungi with a banyan . Yes he looked perfect . He reminded her of the only other guy she loved , one and only Ramu kaka for all and O ji sunte ho for her. He used to wear similar lungi with his banyan neatly tucked inside .

She had to shake her head vigorously just to come back to reality . Ramu kaka is her past . This guy , look alike of her first love is the only one she needs to focus right now.

She didnt notice the proximity of their chairs until his lungi got caught with her patiala chunni . "Eesh maar hi daloge kya " . His looks told her he was having a bungee jumping happening in his heart . He is falling for her , her perfect tapori style has made him slip without even banana peel.

She noted to herself to throw away the banana peel she hid in her bag which she had to use incase he didn't fall for her tapori style.

He had ordered for an aloo Ka paratha and litti chowka while she was dreaming . She liked him for many reasons but his khanna reminding her of khaana always came above all other reasons , well behind Ramu kaka reason of course .

" ABEY oi tukur tukur baad ME dekh lio .. Litti TOH gusa apne muh me " . Yes her tapori style is his weak point , she concluded from his constipated looks. She thanked all the gods who made her bunk classes and not learn languages the weird people use . English , hindi and all that.

She realized he was peeking over to the kitchen . She couldn't thank her luck enough for finding this man . He was busy stealing the recipes for her.

He was her Christian freaking ramu kaka. She thought of disposing the banana peel while this man of hers spent his time doing her job.

She threw the banana peel to the side . And prayed for its soul. Rest in peels she thought in her mind . The last thing she would do to a banana peel is to throw it off without a last well wish.

She poked Gaurav . She can't help but do it after all the virtual poke wars she did . He looked at her. She couldn't imagine the amount of recipes she was about to see in his eyes .

She was impressed . She wanted to get married to this guy sitting over the next chair in his lungi , revealing half of his legs . She wanted to jump around in joy .

All of a sudden she heard a high pitched cry .

Her mind got clouded with fear of something happening to Gaurav urf Ramu kaka rejuvenated . Did the littti get stuck in his throat was the first thought that crossed her mind .

That's when the reality dawned on her ., that cry wasn't anything like Gauravs cry . It sounded like someone got her voice as heredity .

"No way" , she thought , did she produce babies by just sharing litti with gauarav. She wanted him to clarify her doubts so she looked into the seat where he was sitting . She couldn't see him. She could see someone else's face coming into view .

It looked too much like her sautan Ramu kaka Ki biwi . She closed her eyes to rethink what she is doing in this prestigious area instead of being at home and cleaning her house .

That's when she felt someone shaking her hard. She opened her eyes reluctantly to see the one and only sauten she has .

"Kya madam Khela chilka Kya room pe phek k rakhe go" . She wondered why her sauten is worried about the cafe cleanliness . The only conclusion she got is that sauten is in namo party and she's promoting swach Bharat . But where in the world did gauarav go , she wondered .

"Yo madam . Tum chilka utha tha h ki apun jata h .. " she understood the language perfectly until she slept but now it sounded a bit like gibberish

That's when she realized she's on bed , she was dreaming about Gaurav urf Ramu kaka😲😳 .

Her sauten intervened her thoughts again by saying " madam ji , Parle g ki behen , apun girte girte bachrela .. Kahe ko chilka throwings ?" . She decided that day no feels for banana peels .

- THE END-

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

* On a chilly December Morning *

Melz - OMG Did u guys know ...

Pooja- Oh what did Mahi do now😆

Melz (rolling her eyes )-Its not always about Mahi u see

Pooja - Acha koi aur mil gaya tumhe ..congratulations😉

Simz - Like can u both just stop and be serious ,we are not here to discuss Mahi or whatever😡

Melz- No no no I was not talking about Mahi ,Like OMG do you know about some Hinalicious facts 😲

Pooja- HinaLicious Facts ye kya hai ?😕

Simz- Poo, some amazing facts about Hina ben I guess

Pooja - Acha u mean sansani khez khulasa types

Melz -Yes Yes that only ..

Pooja - Aaah now I get desi news channel vibes bring em on will ya 🤣

Tanu -Is everything sorted *looks around at the other 3 * Finally I get to speak 😆 and disclose the facts so here u go guys get ready to get startled and shocked 😆.Tanu ke Sansani Khez Samaachar Shuru ...

HF #1

#Zero shape right from figures to marks plays an important roles in Hinz ben's life .She is infact in love with similar shape foods giving #zero bhaav to calories .

HF #2

Hinz Ben always lives up to her Presidential Position of the "DROOLERS CLUB". She celebrates it not only with an "OGLING HOUR" but with a "LOVE WEEK" too. So Guys, You can imagine, How "Dil Phek" types is our Ben.

HF #3

Hinz Ben is obsessed with Cute Guys and if it's a High TRP show then its like "CHRISTMAS OFFER" for her. In fact Just for the love of Suraj Sa she cannot afford to miss watching DABH

HF #4

Ever thought how our Ben got so many qualifications to handle the "DROOLERS CLUB" President Position two times in a row with majority votes. Here we are doing the Khulasa... You see most of her credentials are form Specific "Gaurav ka Mandir and Institute".

HF #5

Another specific skills Ben learnt on attending "Gaurav Mandir and Institue" is to be an expert analyst when it comes to the PRINCIPAL of those academy. Ben has now transferred those skills in her work excellently.

HF #6

Hinz Ben develops Soft Corner for every girl opposite her Khanna. Though Ben refuses to admit this but you can see her "CRAZYNESS" for the Ladki once in a while. Here we have got a pic of such rare occasion from Ben where she is totally "FIDA" over "Leher" (wohi Yeh Pyaar na hoga Kaam wali) and calling her name not once but multiple times.

HF #7

Finally when it comes to the Marriage and Swayambhar, Ben decides to pick the Girl herself. So here you can see another trait of Hinz Ben who not only is a President, Viewbie and a great Pupil but also is an acting Pandit.Ben Loves Shaadi's khud se lekar sabki she decides upon.

Ideally we would have had 10 Facts but cause yeh Hina Ben hai to inke 7 hi dus ke barabar hain .On that note Tanu ka sensational bulletin samapt ,yeh khabar se aapko koi bhi issues hon to please contact khabri Simz 😆

Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wishing u a sooper dooper happy birthday Hinu :)
Keep rocking, stay blessed

Many many happy returns of the day Hinz Begum <3
Wish you a very happy birthday. May God Bless you on this day with health, wealth and prosperity. Stay Blessed. Have a fabulous day ahead. Party hardand eat loads of cake.

Take Care & Enjoy!

Ridz.

Happy Birthday Hina! 🥳

Wishing you health, success, happiness, love and everything your heart desires. Have a great year ahead! 🤗 Enjoy your day and have a blast!

Lots of love,
GK

Happy Birthday, fellow Briton!
Have a wonderful day and a better year ahead of you.

Wada Wala Happy Budday Ben🤗

Have a great day and bindaas year ahead <3
May you ( and me😆) continue to find cute guys to drool over (together 😎)

Party hard & Stay blessed forever

Best Wishes and Lowe
Poo

Maare Gifts for You is posted below.

Many many happy returns of the day Hina 🤗 .. May all your wishes come true on this day and May God bless you with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. Enjoy your day to the fullest with lots of chocolates and pastries 🥳 ... May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career .. Have loads of fun with your family and friends today and take chutti from IF for a day 😆😎

Happy Birthday!!!
Hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

Hey Hina...
A very happy bday dear...god bless you...

A very dear friend ..and a caring one...have been the major support to me...

Luv..Reshu

Happy Birthday Hina! 🤗
I hope you an amazingly wonderful day and an even better year ahead of you! Enjoy your day! 🥳

Hi Hina,

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day dear.
Hope you have loads of fun and have a blast.
With Loads of Happiness and Laughter.
Appy

Hina Ben, Wishing you a happy birthday and a year of being good to yourself,embracing life's joys and realizing that the best is truly yet to come! 😃

Happy Birthday Hina 🥳
Many many happy returns of the day! 😃
Recently we have interacted for one special reason but somehow it does notwork...I really wish it would work...anyway better luck next time! Don't feel bad for it & enjoy your birthday! 🥳

Happy Birthday Hina! 🤗
Hope you have a great day and a beautiful year ahead!

-Jillu

Wish you a Very Happy wala birthday Hinuu 🤗🤗
Wishing you all the happiness, prosperity, health and peace in life .
N'joy your birthday to the fullest and have loads of cake and many wonderful gifts.. your epic style of vishesh tippinis on all shows and characters makes everything interesting and fun . Take a break from ghar ka kaam and do what ever you enjoy doing :))

Once again A very Happy Birthday my fellow Hyderabadi :))

Love and Hugs*
Munni

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Hinz Ben. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, success, luck and wealth too 😃.

Have a blessed year ahead. 🤗

Happy Birthday , biwi☺️.
Rest in private chat

hug,
Pati😎

Happy Birthday , BJ🤗
May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes and dreams.
Enjoy Hina-day to the fullest and spare some cake for us too.

Hugs and love from,
Your nanad😳

-Misek- thumbnail

-Misek- thumbnail

BilliCat.

Aahaana

-RD-

-Misek-

Thank you Starry.phoenix for the beautiful Tags🤗.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy wala Janamdin Hinuu 🤗🤗
have a wonderful day and even wonderful year ahead <3
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Hinz!!
I hope you have a wonderful day and year ahead🥳
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2929/2929031ztraw2995c.gif