Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
finally saw the last Epi and it was BEAUTIFUL
I didn't know this show has the same producer as rukhsar and shabezindagi but this was so much better than the for.er too scriptwise

Also this shows director is mehrams director siraj ul huq sir n his magic is very much evitable

Will also want to mention the acting of the amazing cast ...be it affan Sumbul arij and Danish everyone was jus perfectly cast for their respective roles and they jus. NAILED it...the show had a balance of humour romance negativity positivity...even the islmaic angle was shown in a nice way...the screenplay dialogues were beautiful

And there was chemistry everywhere...be it arij Danish ...Sumbul affan...arij affan ...each couple had a flavour of ita own and didn't mk the show monotonous

DANISH WAS OUTSTANDING as umair. ...affan and Sumbul underplayed musaf n noor Fatima n not a single scene they went over dramataic and that made their roles even more real ...arij showed the transformation of bareera beautifully...

I m so glad this show was aired in hum tv and it got it's MUCH DESERVED TRPS...the last few months it managed 3.5 trps which is pretty high and from the starting it used to get 2+ trps...so it was never a flop drama

I m so happy and proud of the whole team and bidding it adieus with a heavy but happy heart

Looking forward to the upcoming shows
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was combination of simple sweet lovely ending ❤️

plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Which show is replacing Aik Pal?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Obvious ending but decent watch though.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I watched this show randomly and it was good, need to watch last episode
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the drama. but wht disturbed me throughout the whole drama and even the last episode was how we never saw Mussaf that happy with Noor Fatima, she was a perfect wife yet it felt like he was forced to be with her. When ever pareera name was mentioned he got lost. ONLY in the last episode you could see the light on his face getting Pareera.
I kinda find it disappointing.
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I liked the drama. but wht disturbed me throughout the whole drama and even the last episode was how we never saw Mussaf that happy with Noor Fatima, she was a perfect wife yet it felt like he was forced to be with her. When ever pareera name was mentioned he got lost. ONLY in the last episode you could see the light on his face getting Pareera.

I agree it felt like his entire life was a lie until he got married to Bareera It is sad because the only reason he married Noor Fatima was because Bareera told him to and to prove her wrong, unintentionally, he married her and I guess pretended to be happy even though deep deep down there was always a soft corner for Bareera!!! I think out of all of them Noor Fatima deserved the most happiness and all she got was pretence happiness. Well that is just my POV 😕
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: halifax004

I agree it felt like his entire life was a lie until he got married to Bareera It is sad because the only reason he married Noor Fatima was because Bareera told him to and to prove her wrong, unintentionally, he married her and I guess pretended to be happy even though deep deep down there was always a soft corner for Bareera!!! I think out of all of them Noor Fatima deserved the most happiness and all she got was pretence happiness. Well that is just my POV 😕

I didn't even feel it was deep down, it was always there even when he had a perfect wife, rather than disturbing i kept telling my husband that it was disgusting 😆. Felt like he was waiting for her name to be mentioned and even waited for her Rishta, then he agreed to get married 😆

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

I never found the scenes with musaf and noor fatima forced

Agree they were not lovey dovey but normal convos but it never seemed she is forced on him

Affan and sumbul underplayed their characters n it made the scenes more real where danish and arij had the dramatic scenes

Noor fatima and musaf balanced them with rheir calmness